>you're not drowning your cock in 8/10 nordic puss every night

We live in sick twisted times.

Irritated Iago hits that? Damn, I'm a sex god.

Wait is that middle pic shopped?
DSP and him are the same person.

literally who

fucking youtube cancer fuck off

I'd be sad if he didn't have at least a semi-hot gf.

She got fatter. Also they are so awkward when they are together.
I think it was in a battlefront video where they were together. Joe acted like an autist next to her and she was just laughing at nothing every now and then.
If i have to guess she will "JUST" him and leave for another sugar daddy.

More cushin for the pushin

Oh, so a rich guy found a bored chick way out of his league. For a second I thought I was a 10/10

lol

Is he getting pegged by her or something? I don't think you know what that phrase means.

Lets be honest here, AJ is not only pretty white but also pretty based

He looks like a castizo. Last time I checked that isn't white.

Girls going after some fucks with a bit of media exposure? Color me surprised. Bulimic Carlos is an entry door to a relative brighter social space and that's could be what Strabismus Sabrina is after.
Never understood this guy, even less those giving a damn.

She looks like a slav, probably a mail-order bride

How much do they cost?

In shekels or foodstamps?

Race war when?

newflash: if she's fuckin that tard, she's fuckin his friends too, so no loss

The awesome thing is I have no fucking idea who these people are. Do you guys somehow think JewTube is less retarded than network TV? Turn that crap off.

he spends way more time with the other spic

yeah but this is how he got it.

A bag of krokodil and either 2 clean needles or 4 dirty ones

Can't be since DSP doesn't have a girlfriend anymore. She left him and now he won't have to shill her soap anymore.

I liked the previous girlfriend joe had.

A cuck thread about the biggest bunch of autists on the internet.

At least we know now what cucks watch when they're not jerking off to how much they hate themselves and pretending not to be gay.

what? I know her name

She looks romanian, not nordic

t.Butthurt Holla Forumscuck

I'm just saying you retard, it's not like romanians are not white

Isn't he a fucking furry?

If Joe can do it, I can to.

She looks more Slavic than Romanian. Romanians aren't known for their blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

can you post more pics of the girl and link her social stuff so I can jerk off tia

From the neck down, maybe.

Her facial features remind me of northern Scottish or Slavic. She isn't a nord, I don't think. If her hair is naturally blonde, I'd bet on Scot. If it was naturally brunette, I'd bet Slav.

Slavs aren't known for being blonde either. Her facial features don't seem nordic.

There are lot's of blonde Slavs.

Now that I'm thinking about it, you may be right. There are quite a lot of blonde slavs.

The more I look at her, the more I think Scottish Celt.

What was his name again ?

You want his seconds, thirds or fourths? Be my guest.

Angry Joe, its even in his youtube name you dolt

Enojado José

7 pesos rodriguez

Joe is like that annoying spic who hangs out at Gamestop way too long after he's already bought something and harasses the employees.

I've never seen that before.

Her face and boob size remind me of that fat mexican girl, QueenyMartha.

kek'd

WHAAAAAT! CHOO GOT NO FEEFAH??!

Collective theory: Jim's working on his Angry Joe video and:

A. Patreon update are leading to someone who supports his channel to post stuff posted there here.

B1. Jim is posting the threads himself to spur discussion as he uncovers info on him in the course of his research.
B2. Jim is posting the threads because there's surprisingly little of interest to discuss about Ticked-off Tito and he's hoping the threads will get people to mention some other topics of interest that would be good to fill time in the video.

C. Roasted Roberto is posting the threads himself as a pre-emptive form of damage control fearing how the videos are going to mock his poor business decision, moneygrubbing and failed relationship, so he's trying to get ahead of it by going "Look guys! I'm fucking a hot (6.5/10) chick and some C-List celebrity the internet hates did a video with me! You see? Sucking feminism's dick paid off for me!"

D. autists are paying attention to Peeved Pablo at the moment because Jim is working on a video
occam's razor, bitch

Miffed Miguel

It's like they hate money or something vato
Back in the old days at my barrio, even if a day was horrible, a single FIFA, 2005 or anything, would get out for PS2 at give my homes and i 2 days to eat
FIFA sells todos dias, it even paid my novia's hijo school fee

God, he is so fat now. He turned into a clone of George Lopez.

source?

Holy shit, the grapes are real.
Half of you guys have never even seen a real pussy.