An hero thread

When is suicide a valid option?

$100 and ill chew/eat one on stream

I'll do it after you're dead. Honest.

when is anything a valid option, user? when the cost of A doesn't square with the cost of B. if life costs (hurts, whatever) too much, you stop paying the toll and cash out early

Then why have I not kms by now?

>>>/mental/
I suggest you get some help

only you can answer that, user. that shit is usually hard to do, except for maybe swallowing pills. you reach a point where the survival instinct kicks in and to overcome that requires a great deal of commitment
t. first hand experience

Well if my math is correct just one of these should be plenty. I know it won't be long until something pushes me over the edge.

well, i'm not going to try to convince you one way or the other. that's conversation for you to have inside your own head. i'll just say if you decide you want to do an hero, make damn sure it's what you want. it's not something you just bounce right back from, if you know what i mean

plan-s is always an option and it's how i get threw my day knowing i can check out at any point like when i'm at work it's nice to think i can could just smash this cunts face in with a rock then jump off the roof

Any user who doesn't do proper research and use an exit bag with inert gas is dooming themselves to a death of immense fear, pain, and regret. I feel sorry for them.

When the fbi niggers to v& u is the best time to kys

any user who's suicide isn't filled with immense fear, pain, and regret is doing it wrong tbh we deserve it

Or, people could use the smart option and shoot themselves in the head

When your name is Dysnomia.

This.
Although if you want an open casket, don't use a revolver, do it from inside your mouth, and do it with a .38 The exit hole will be small, and there won't be any external muzzle flash damage.
Bullets travel much faster than nerve signals, so your brain will be dead long before pain signals can get to it. Head shots are the way to go.

open caskets are for pussies. if i'm going to blow my brains out, i'm gonna blow my fucking brains out.

Your brain doesn't have pain receptors hence why brain surgeries are performed with local anesthesia alone. It's not the speed of the bullet here, it's the extreme pain that your receptors cannot register.

I didn't say that it did. I was referring to the pain which accompanies the tissue/bone damage a bullet causes to the rest of you. My point was that your brain will be destroyed before those signals can reach it.

Tried this a few months ago, the infamous "Balloon time" helium tanks no longer work, when the image was made the tanks were 100% helium, now they are 80% helium 20% air. Finding any inert gas that's strong enough to kill you under the price of $100 is impossible, especially if you look at big stores like walmart.

God knows that is going to happen soon

Now that's just dumb, that shit takes more money and time than finding an inert gas.

We have the same blanket actually. Daddy dys will never an hero tho, he is already unfortunate enough to be a tranny.

Shotgun w/ buckshot is the cheapest way to do that, and the most efficient.

Talking about this image btw

inb4 omuretsu killers himself

I didn't even have to check your post history, faggot.

No, that's dumb. Be sure to kill yourself soon so you don't pass your stupidity to others.

Don't use helium retard. What is nitrous oxide off amazon. Durr.

No tbh

What, a nibba cant have a last meal these days?

Hero'ing off those would be like getting full off of fucking seeds

No, kill yourself immediately, cuckchan NIGGER

Pussy.

whenever you want to die user

Just accidentally sucked on the thing and got a funny taste in my mouth. See you fags on the other side.

@-%-*@%++G8y3juiGXG#^2

see you tomorrow fag

Don't.

Fuck off faggot, who are you to say who should an hero or not?

That one seed WILL kill you. That seed is so poisonous that people making rosaries who prick their finger after the needle has gone through a seed die from it. Its not going to be a peaceful death either, you get to feel your organs dying, and theres nothing medecine can do to ease that pain.

is dying from this painful?

okay, nevermind

You must have missed OP's post at the top of the page. Specifically the part where he asked anons to determine when it was a valid option.

suicide thread? OH NO!
time to go to wizardchan

nah nigga we still needa play mine craft

Why the fuck do you need 100$ dollars if you're gonna kill yourself anyway? Are you gonna take it with you to the afterlife and buy a shake in hell?

herosort

When you exceed the age of 30 and still have no job and no hope for the future.