Lugenpresse blames aid workers for getting raped

Gang-rape victims blamed

"AID workers in the Calais Jungle have been accused of having sex with migrants — in some cases with multiple partners a day, reports The Sun."
"Female volunteers allegedly having sex with male migrants was said to be the most common combination for the trysts."
"A number of volunteers vehemently criticised the whistleblower for discussing the allegations in public."

Archive:
archive.fo/OGJ11
Original:
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/aid-workers-accused-of-abusing-migrants-in-french-refugee-camp/news-story/b4485a5b7fe5e823d95fc57255faba96

So the Lugenpresse is spinning it as the women are all going there just to burn the coal, rather than being suckered into "helping those poor refugees" and then getting gang-raped. They've gone so far as to claim the women are pedos because some of the rapefugees are "underage" (Yeah, right… Those '14' year olds who are 35)

All rape victims should be listened to and helped.

Er… Most.

(((volunteers)))

good. fuck them, I hope they get killed.

Shut this thread down goy!

what were they doing there in the first place, google?

traitor works with niggers
got raped

so what?

We've seen it happen everywhere that accepts the rapefugees.

The women are easily manipulated by the lugenpresse into believing that they have a moral obligation to help these filthy Googles, they get attacked and gang-raped for their trouble, and then the law enforcement agencies (at the request of the governments they work for) cover it up.

I understand why a lot of Holla Forums is at the point where they blame the women for being stupid enough to fall for it, but the reality is… They're women.

You can't expect them to figure out even the most basic logical premise for themselves because they simply aren't capable of it. As a society, it's up to the rest of us to protect our women and children, and looking at the results, it's pretty clear we're fucking failing at it and need to step up our game.

You don't blame the mentally retarded kid for being taken advantage of, you blame the people taking advantage of them. Same principle applies to women.

Are you implying that mentally sick sjws who volunteer to wipe nigger's asses can be raped by these same niggers? They are so brainwashed that sex with multiple niggers is the most valued things by them.

Frankly, it sounds like they ARE going there just to burn the coal.

There doesn't appear to be ANYTHING suggesting it is non-consensual.

Deal with it - there are a metric fuckton of Western European white traitor-whores who will burn migrant coal just so they can say they did.

maybe. but they don't want to be helped. if you try to do anything they will feel more motivated to do it more, these sjws are gone.

Fair point, some of them definitely are beyond saving. But what about the few that aren't? Like the ones who were attacked in Cologne, Germany on New Year's.
I just think this might be an opportunity to get leftists attacking each other. Set the feminists against the rapefugee-lovers. All it takes is a couple of cases where the rape victim wants police action and can't get it. I'm certain those cases exist.

Pretty sure those rejects are doing it voluntary.

have a bump OP

WELL YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT KIKE

that's a whole different situation

I'm not digging this. Nigger. Kike.

bump :^)

And when they close the Jungle camp in Calais and let the animals out, where are they going to go after their crash-course in raping white women? Straight into the local community.

How so? Looks like pretty much the same thing to me. Government imports a bunch of shitskin rapists, guilts the locals into "accepting" them, and then covers up/refuses to prosecute them for attacking the locals.
About the only difference here is that this is inside the containment camp. And they're not going to be kept in there for much longer. You know they're going to be let out to continue raping whites.

It's a epin may-may created by 4chan…

Right after 4chan was bought by Lowtax, King Of The Goons.

Pure Cohencidence

4chan wasn't bought by anybody, that was Jim trolling you. The google meme is excellent for youtube, reddit and such, where you get banned for a nigger, but those who use it here are just retards, ignore them.

No, the “google meme” is not excellent for anywhere. You are a shill and a coward if you use it.

this
it's basically surrendering without a fight to the PC mob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice try 4goon

satan confirms

Ok, you use a nigger there and get banned, what did you accomplish? Pure shit. You use google in place of a nigger and what did you accomplish? You inserted an association of nigger = very serious racist slur in america with google = very big company in the mind of the normalfags. They can't ban you for the interchange of google with nigger and you can ruin them. If you don't get this after this, then I have to assume that you're a shill.

nice try, shill
>>>/4chan/

only to you but not most people now or never

Fuck off Jew.

Shouldn't you be sucking cocks to pay for your 4chan Premium Account?

Now that Lowtax owns your 4goon ass you'd better get working.

Oh it will, especially if normalfags start searching for it and find shock pictures like google handouts.
These pictures will leave a very strong impression on the sheltered mind of a normalfag and force a repulsion reflex connected with the word google.

okay but how do we know its being twisted? I feel like its just as likely that left wing aid workers are just there to fuck them, remember the signs when they first arrived?

You sure know a lot about that shithole for someone who despises it so much.

What a surprise, you use a classic goonshill tactic.

I wont believe for a second that the females are being raped. Remember that German leftist politician and activist that was force fed 3 muslim loads, went to the police to blame Germans for being raped and apologized to her rapists afterwards? No one can tell me these women are not that special kind of degenerate perverts that cant get enough of the dirty seed.

It is a pathetic and disgusting testament to western societies that we have raised women who participate in such activities, that guilt trip white men for asking them out, showing affection or complimenting them but having sex with everyone that depends on them. This is about power and sexual degeneracy.

pic is what the muslim cum bucket politician looks like.

they are getting raped, but they like it. who else you think would fuck them?

Shit like this is what makes me want to get back to smoking. Either OP is right and they're pushing victims under the bus. Or and are correct which might be even worse.

Not to sound too much like CF here, but you have a point.

Men ALLOWED feminism to happen, now its out of our control and the women have become whores, they are willingly destroying white fertility because for generations we dismissed feminism instead of stomping it out.

We need to stop lamenting supposed rape and start figuring out how we keep the still pure women and girls from becoming like this.

What exactly is the problem here?

Did they? Weren't they busy fighting in the war? Jews sent them to war while back home they were infiltrating all education and media, our current generation that never fought in the war was brainwashed by the jews.

using google instead of nigger outside of youtube

kill yourself you twat

man the fuck up, our grandfathers and their fathers are not blameless, The patriarchs of the family accepted the new order and passed that acceptance on to their sons, who passed it on to your fathers, who passed it to us.

Feminism isnt a recent phenomenon, its just that only recently did we fail to keep it in its place, now women dont respect us, and they turn to the scum instead.

Just a FYI in this LUGENPRESSE thread

Norwegian news claimed that "for the 4th night in a row PEACEFUL protesters are marching in Charlotte after a unarmed black man was shot in his car while holding a book"

DOTR when, for fuck sakes….

Good, if you help the enemy and get raped by him I won't shed a single tear.

And don't start complaining about "muh media narrative", they're controlled by jews and write whatever brings European civilization down no matter what and if at least a handful of friends and relatives of these dumb whores get to know the truth it's already a victory. Plus, at least one neighbor of them probably knows better and teaches his daughters or granddaughters not to be gullible whores who run to aid every nigger invading Europe.

Do you have something that suggests these women were raped?
Any testimony?
Anything but your own wishes?

I'm just asking - I have no doubt there ARE plenty of rapes happening… But I get them impression those going to these places and winding up getting fucked could well just be progressive sluts.

On the other hand, yes, I could see the press lying about this sort of thing to cover-up or 'debunk' claims in this regard.
Do you have claims on behalf of these volunteers claiming they were raped?

Everything about this reeks of force meme and data mining of some sort.

Do not trust the cuckchanners and their forced maymay of subversion.

I think they're just degenerates and the OP is shilling for some reason (probably in the hopes that we'll react and make ourselves looks like retards for white knighting for pondscum).

Whether these women are white or not we don't know, but I imagine they're unattractive, weird and desperate because the refugees really are filthy bastards: literally - how much are they likely to wash in their camp? Could be that they're mainly other niggers helping their 'brothers' get into our countries by getting up the duff (though this is likely wishful thinking).

I suppose the thing to keep in mind is that the majority of women are repulsed by stinky achmed and lebron, in the same way that most men are repulsed by Thai hookers: still a small substratum do love the sex tourism opportunites South East Asia provides.

What a filthy whore, she deserved everything that happened to her, but her boyfriend should have killed her and the nigger.

Bingo.
There are certainly disgusting white shores who get off on debasing themselves, but they are a minority - most have no interest in such nonsense.

Yeah, its pretty foul.
There was a German one too - dyed red-orange pixie-cut, invited a migrant to live with her, he ended up raping her and strangling her to death.

Women are responsible for their chastity.

But then…

they went there on purpose to fuck them just like there are women who go on coalburning holidays to black africa, morroco, calais is just closer and cheaper

Agreed

Single, independent womyn are a commons. All commons are raped. It’s a tragedy, to be sure.

The only solution is to propertize the commons.