Black people should be treated equally to white people. as a group and as individuals...

Black people should be treated equally to white people. as a group and as individuals. This will prevent and solve more social ills than any other way. Fuck every racist.

If we did that they'd generally be treated as stupid criminals jusy like any white person who acted like they do. Inequal treatment is why we're nice to them user

Checked

Also, I think I found your friend

So you're right, it would solve more social problems than anything else

Equality is a myth, anyone trying to grasp it for themselves and other's is an idiot, fool or both. Everyone has a strengthen and a shortcoming. You want equality? Kill everyone, equally dead. Struggle is the only constant, fight or perish the only two outcomes. They want equality? Go back to Africa, they'd treat them well until the money runs out.

How are they not treated equally
Hell, they're preferred in colleges and government programs.

Yep, and it won't ever end with voting, because that's still us operating within the system that they've set for us.

Many laws need to be looked through in a new government committee to purge unused laws and laws that have preference to any group, especially monetary ones.

Laws very rarely get removed, rather new laws get introduced to "fix" the older ones. Hence why lawyers are needed to understand and research the mess. Seems to me that laws should be clear enough to be understood by most citizens without spending 4 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

What about those filthy fucking spics? They deserve more privileges than anyone else!

That's why I think it's important to remove old laws and clean the slate so to speak. A computer can be updated to hell and back, and it'll help with it's performance but it'll slowly gride to a halt unless you clean it inside and out.

You have to go back

I'm already here you idiot

Agree with you but still kinda edgy…

You don't understand, you have to go back!

they already are which is why they rape, steal, and kill 5-10 times as much as other human subspecies.

not edgy enough, imo

Get on my level, I'm literally worse than Moon Man, Zyklon B Garrison and Hitler combined tbh

FTFY tbh

do you know what this word means, even?
two things being the same isn't the same as two things being equal, except perhaps in math
sameness@ between living things, or identity, is verifiable by observation. equality is a value judgement.

To quote John Wayne, "I believe in white supremacy until the black man has been educated into civility". I have zero issue with educated black men that live the same way I do. Guys like Neil DeGrasse Tyson have my infinite respect. Niggers that live in the ghetto however will never get that respect because (big surprise) they loathe education and live and act like animals. Respect is EARNED, not given freely.

I treat black people or white people the way they are asking to be treated.

If they are going to act like a nigger, they are going to be treated like a nigger.

You can't get rid of the minorities so you might as well make peace with them.
Racial injustice only makes things worse for everybody and proves the victims right.

Nationalists just cause even more problems by picking at open wounds.
They are not rational about it but instead prefer to be flamboyant and emotional.
Eventually their ethnic cleansing fails and is a blotch on the same culture they tried to preserve.

This. Germany wouldn't be as left as it is now if it wasn't for Hitler.

I agree OP.
Niggers are people too even if they look like poo

If niggers were treated exactly the same as whites, less than one tenth of one percent of them in the US or Europe would have food, shelter, clothing, or many jobs. Gibbs have created the evil of the shitskin hordes. You love niggers so much, let them live in your house OP you flaming faggot.

You're baiting right?
But nonetheless, I'd agree with the rest of your statement.

OK. No more welfare then. No more housing. No more "Affirmative Action". No more racial preference in dispensing of law. No more pissing and moaning about how "dey so supress by duh why mens". KYS OP

No, that's just the result of the Germans kicking them out and becoming more prosperous than ever before.
They got mad and used bullshit propaganda to get the world to beat them down to rubble then made supreme cucks out of all their children.
Damn, you are so ignorant.

so they would have to work, pay taxes, quit committing crime at a disproportionate level , and raise their kids?

KING CUCK!!!

\/@^%9876y0Z_+=]2/@^*&6yhjKL>Z8974WT7yjn025iz,

What the fuck?
What does the code mean anyway?
\/@^%9876y0Z_+=]2/@^*&6yhjKL>Z8974WT7yjn025iz, for if it's deleted

She's not even cute

Those are NCMEC database ids. (National Center for Missing and Exploited Children)
They are used to code and identify exploitation media for Law Enforcement. The spammer is most likely FBI. This site has been a suspected honeypot for a while. Google 8ch sunshine code. I hope you didn't click on or download any of those images.

inb4 v&

They're spam to avoid flood detection.

yea he def not fbi , the way he speaks to himself and how he interacting with other commentators you can tell he def not any type of government … never seen fbi chatting with themselves like this guy does

Perhaps if more black people acted responsibly instead of being entitled, it would be easier to integrate them instead of legislating them into society.

You mean super predators don't you?