As a proud German, I see nothing bad with watching my wife get plowed by an immigrant from the middle east...

As a proud German, I see nothing bad with watching my wife get plowed by an immigrant from the middle east. It's a step forward towards making us all into a unified homogenous race with no differences what so ever.

you do you,… I guess

Good job. While you're making a strong and stupid race of mongrels, another group of people who lord over you practice eugenics and keep a pure stock of intelligent and deceitful practice. Soon humanity will be composed of two species, the pure-bred bourgeoisie and the mongrelized proletariat. You are a pawn in the capitalist game.

I noticed

Have you seen your flag?

good, i'd rather have a mixed race mutt than whatever traitorous white you'd spawn
it's easier to tell who to kill if they're a different color

Fick dich.

Das setzt voraus, dass du überhaupt eine Ehefrau hast.

Race mixing tends to not work out well for offspring. Don't do it, people.

Srbija do Neptuna

ciao ciao

why don't you find some mudslime 3DPD, to fuck, and make mudslime offspring with if you feel that way

Ich ficke deinen Vater

stop being a faggit op

Damn man a too big difference between the DNA of a mum and a dad can lead to a deformed child.

says who? Holla Forums?

science

fourth reich finally

I was going to compliment his handwriting, but then I noticed the surname is written far better than the name, like somebody else did it…

I am an idiot. It's two names, for different guys.