FUTURE OF EUROPA?

The future of the white race in general, too.

What will happen in the next 50-100 yrs? I predict that Hungary and Poland will be the last stand of the White race and the most dedicated of us will become fighters there.

From there we will reeducate the people and create a new standard culture totally immune to SJWism and anti-White cuckery, and Jews.

Hungarian PM has already called for Hungary to be an ethnic state, also one of his top officials and friends literally mentioned White genocide in a speech!

Discuss

Russia will nuke you.

We will kill every single jew and nigger.

All non-whites will die.

All defeatist cucks will beg for mercy.

They have no future, they are cucked and leftist to the point they are no longer being viable for survival. Mudshits will overrun them with ease.

Not even possible at this point. Eastern Europe is getting stronger and Russia doesn't want WW3

Well they have a shot if they join up with Russia again, but the rest of Europe is done. Fertility rate below replacement levels, welfare system design around a pyramid structure to function, massive mudshit influx who breed like rats on the welfare (which in turn destroys the economy further).

The only ones who may survive will have the sense to die fighting in futility or leaving.

Eastern Europe is running on loans from countries that are about to collapse (Germany, France) and will drag you down with them.

Hungarians and Romanians are interesting people. I feel like they have a hidden potential that has not yet had the chance to shine.

Russia will just bury them and Russia is never going to support ethnonationalism

The last hope is for Eastern Europe (not Russia) to survive and stay independent

Eventually we can retake the west

They could still survive on their own if they really had to, just not on their current living standard

Hard times ahead

Hungarians probably yes

Romanians no idea

Most likely half of the population will be dead but no mudraces and kikes will be left.

I

don't

know

but

I

think

you

need

head

back

to

>>>/reddit/

Depends.

We won't go extinct, but our numbers will shrink.

Only the conservative white people breed the most.

Amish birth rate is something around 6 or 7 kids a family, and that's within a developed nation. In theory, their numbers will be massive in a hundred years.

I plan to have 4 kids at the least, and I'm sure as many other Europeans embrace the reality of extinction if we don't something, they will have children too.

We need to get remaining Whites into Australia and Eastern Europe and secure our future

We can take the west again later

You sound like a serious dude..

So you're already planning a return trip?

Well we should

Even if, say, the UK falls to muds, we can't just decide to give up on Britain forever

How am I wrong?

Why saging?

I want to live in Eastern Europe

I hate to say it, but Hungary's birth rates are too fucked to even still have people 50-100 yrs from now.
The White man's best bets will be Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Norway, or Iceland.
Russia is self explanatory,
Polish people are becoming more and more nationalist and it's getting more open,
Switzerland has the best gun laws in Europe and they're not cucked by the EU,
Norway is also 90% white and not cucked by EU,
Iceland is real isolated and basically 99% white.
I missing anything?

They had their chance to shine in the past mang, and it was glorious.

Hussars and kebab impaling.

Let's hope history is circular.

I appreciate your efforts, but the people on here who think the issue can be solved by having lots of white children are totally misguided. Even if European whites boosted their birth rate to that of the incoming niggers and sandniggers (a VERY significant feat), it won't change the fact that non-whites make up a significant portion of the population and will continue to cause lots of trouble. Unless our birth rate significantly outweighs theirs, then they will remain a decent portion of our population. Even if we absolutely swamp them with white children, there will still be sandniggers. There will still be niggers.

Having white children is a good step forward. But it isn't enough. Unless non-Europeans are removed from Europe in one way or another, the issue will NEVER be solved.

NonHungarian Whites can move in and Hungarians can actually get on board with a babymaking program

They're not bluepilled

Swiss are right in the area of Europe which is fucked, right next to New Algeria (France) and New Nigeria (Italy).

Norway is actually pretty fucking cucked, sadly. They have a chance to chance, but Norway is much more cucked than Hungary or Poland.

and Iceland is too small to matter

Russia is anti ethnonationalist because it's a giant multiracial empire

If we don't keep on having lots of kids, it will make the problem even worse in the future.

No one thinks it's enough, but actually it might be enough in some countries, like Czechia and Poland, as long as nonwhites don't start coming in.

We need to help redpill those lands

Defeatist thread.

West Europe is neither lost nor cucked.
The majority just does nothing in the hope shit will fix itself mainly by elections.
It will reach this point where the problems become unavoidable or not financeable, which is when shitskins getting purged.
The opinions already shifted in every west european country. You unsufferable faggots are just impatient that is all.

Europe will endure.
Europe will survive.

bump

I'm just trying to be realistic, it doesn't make me happy. I still want to win the west back.

Being overoptimistic is a mistake, too

That's right, Goy. (((Elections))) make the real change. The (((Media))) ZOG machine will make sure of that.

Europe IS lost. They have sucked the (((tit))) of white-guilt and liberalism too long. The only chance is from both Northern/Eastern Asia.

Oh, and that last pic ;) Guess which flag that is.

You can expect these things:
rising muslim population
increasing racial tensions, crime, terror and no-go zones
most major cities become dominated by non-whites and degenerates
more radical views among young whites
more white militia and organized resistance
nationalism increases
more border fences and controls
possibly gated communities
increased taxes and declining prosperity to keep the welfare state from collapsing
a certain degree of race mixing, but nothing major
eventually, open conflict and race war. when the deportations begin at the very latest.

You need to realize that the non-whites are not one single group, but in conflict with each other as well. This is why I think natives will stand a better fighting chance even if they become a minority. They are also more intelligent and systematic.

No, he's not insufferable. See pic. You know who (((that poster))) is.

Your last sentence. You really believe that all governmental (((leaders))) will let the whites do anything about it?

Oy Vey, It's another Shoa

I believe when that point is reached, or before, they will no longer be in power. There will be putsches before there will be electoral wins to establish nationalism.

1.) Kikes win, bad end
The browning of europe continues unabated. Nationalist anti immigrant parties come to power but are unwilling to go further than halting immigration. Current numbers and reproduction rates fail to reverse the extinction event. At best whites become large minorities (

Nationalism means racist. Didn't you know, Goy? You're not a racist are you? We might have to enact more laws in your area that punishes hate speech like racist nationalism.

Are you trying to start a riot goy?

Fifth Ice Age.