Seinfeld is redpilled

Seinfeld is the most redpilled show on tv.

Other urls found in this thread:

24.media.tumblr.com/d8ce1403f584458798c07ac3fcfdb0bc/tumblr_metyhkXoFQ1qami9to2_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He assumes he lives in a high-trust society with other whites.

You mean inventing things and making investments.

Such as?

He "fell ass-backwards into money". He doesn't need handouts, he just figures everyone's as generous as him.

This is mostly correct. Well done OP, for once you are not a faggot.

George isn't a Jew though.

Don't forget opposes circumcision.

Of course they are, they are the only Nationalistic state that can claim victimhood while also land grabbing at the same time. Everything they do is to futher their own peoples goals.

What other state other than Russia and Iran, (co-incidentally what the Western media frames as the big bad guys) can claim that?

What did he mean by this?

Is Kramer, dare I say it…/ourguy/?

what did they mean by this?

He has small penis

Remember when 51-years-old Dan Schneider dated a 4-Year-Old?

Fuck
You know the one I mean.

This video has always made me both happy and sad.

You'd think they would have jumped on the chance to do a miniseries of new episodes with all the reboots and stuff, its guaranteed money if they did. I know Jerry and David dont need the money and they even have curb your enthusiasm coming back, but Seinfeld people would be shitting themselves for.

I think the show is overrated but yea its good and pretty funny, most tv shows are cancer so from the last 30 years its probably one of the only good ones

Can't fault you there.

Guy invented the coffee table book and a myriad of other experimental concepts that would likely take off today. E.g. Make your own pizza restaurant.

If anything, the only fault that Kramer has regarding this is that he assumes his friends have the same confidence and capabilities he has. Almost all encouragement given to "bad decisions" or general advice dispensed is always with the belief that his friends will perform to his capabilities or comprehend his advice correctly. Most of the time it's his friends who fuck up or don't ask enough questions.

Can't fault you.

Kramer did NOTHING WRONG.

Proof?

Alright not small, but its not a thundercock, thats how my cock looks flaccid, so im pretty sure thats just normal, my point wasnt that he was small just not huge and normal

24.media.tumblr.com/d8ce1403f584458798c07ac3fcfdb0bc/tumblr_metyhkXoFQ1qami9to2_1280.jpg

TFW dick shrivels right up when not in use.

WHY ME

Shrinkage propaganda

He isn't?

It's kinda fucky, I always thought they named his family "Costanza" because the money-jews told them they couldn't portray kikes as being so kike-ish.

What about the time he gave Elaine a shitty massage so he could get his hands on her antique bike?