ORGANIZE

The anti-idpol left needs physical presence if we intend on swaying the material conditions of the world towards communism/anarchism. I've have had enough of sjws taking over leftist organizations, and it's even more sickening to see how much progress they have made infiltrating Holla Forums. Enough is enough. Before they gain any more ground, it's time we take a stand in real life and establish the base from which a new era of leftism can stem.
ITT: organize.
Feel free to name your own game plan, but here's mine:

kys

see what I mean about sjw scum infiltrating leftypol? What triggered you that time? Was it the leftism?

Not that user but the quality of the comic triggered me

there's a part two to it I just don't have it saved..

here you go

wtf am I doing thinking anyone will ever organize
maybe the first poster was right I should just end it all

what about joining a fucking party ever thought about that

read the OP post, it's all sjws

look harder. took me a year to find a decent non identitarian party.

look for MLs, they stayed cleanest from idpol, no matter how much you may hate that fact. Trots, socdems and leftcoms tend to compromise with sjws, at least in my country.

I would but depression/social anxiety. Sorry fam.

They can't do that because no gods, no masters. :^)

read your theory, at this point you are just camwhoring. have you even finished state and revolution?

I think that In this Issue we could actually heed advice from the so-callled "Alternative" right.

They are unapologetic, straight and they don't care for "good" PR. They care for voicing their Opinion and shifting the Overton Window. In this regard I think a non-identitarian left could simply choose to be completely blunt and capitalize on people's initial shock that they're not following "propper" procedure.

I think people are easily captivated by bluntness and honesty, and by not allowing yourself to be bullied into moderation by the morality police.

stop posting anytime

You are absolutely right, can't believe I never thought about that before. Fuck moralfags, it's time to go full guillotine aesthetic. Shock and awe.

You're proving his point. Thanks user.

lol

anarchists are fucking retarded.

Counter-revolutionary detected, where's a tankie when you need them?

This guy's not even an anarchist, just a dumbass shitposter that pops up now and again.

Holla Forums here. I fully support this. Physical labor and bonding over the same can only make you guys less gay.

I spent two years on a skinhead commune in rural Montana when I was younger. Let me know if you want any pointers.

and who are you? Some liberal trying to be cool and edgy here? Go back to reddit if you're just gonna shit this place up and not organize.

Please stop.

oh my

Do you not get the Officespace reference? smh user

why dont you actually do something instead of obsessing over SJWs