archive.is/8STXw
archive.is/Pt9qU
archive.is/5G2ro
archive.is/syHiR
taxfoundation.org/blog/does-your-state-have-estate-or-inheritance-tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/SiGy6

Tell her to fuck off we dont want the coal burner

How long till the people in this shit change their tune?

I wonder how many of them were even going to vote for Hillary in the first place? I would be surprised if RDJ was ever planning on doing so.

wew

She is famous for fucking niggers we dont need her

Only in some counties in some swing states. On average, the chance of getting hit by a car while walking to the poll booth is higher than your vote being decisive in a presidential election.

Why don't these leftist blowhards get their panties in a knot for local elections of judges? That shit actually matters.

Sounds like more nigger votes for Trump.

WEW

The irony is that
(((THEIR)))
most frequently pushed narrative(after muh raycisum) is that Trump is only winning "because hes famous".

Cultural waves are not us.

Funny thing is the undecideds are the same stupid retards who would listen to Kim Kardashian. This is good.

A guy pays taxes all his life…builds a property…when he dies…Hillary wants to charge another 65% tax on his property that he wants to pass on to his kids….Is this the United States or Cuba?

Man I just want Kim Kardashian to sit on my face and/or motorboat me with her Anatolian udders.

I'm not white so it's ok.

Let's see if Mark Cuckban continues in his quest to be Leftist Trump.

Well if it sways normalfags then good.

I don't care if a gay nigger kike replaced her and persuaded gullible voters, the gay nigger kike still isn't on my team.

total pleb here, what the hell is Estate tax? is it when you have to pay a monthly/yearly tax on the value of your home?

Huffpo is taking it well. (They're not)
archive.is/8STXw

For whom? Trump? I thought i was pretty clear on that.

There's no way Clinton would actually do this though, the only people it would fool are people as dumb as Kim Kardashian.

archive.is/Pt9qU
archive.is/5G2ro

Does it chafe normie ass? Yep. Does it make leftoids salty? Yep. Fine by me, a vote is a vote. I'm sure there are brainwashed 20 someshits and housewifes who this will sway. Probably the only useful thing she will ever do, until she decides to off her shitskin babies.

No, user. Stopping people, whoever they are, from voting for Trump is not being on his side. Simple as that. It's something a Hill Shill would do. Nice try, though.

Will the libs smear her now because shes off the reservation? Or will they try to deny that they ever wanted her vote in the first place?

When you die, the government gets to tax your estate - your former properties and wealth left for your progeny.

It is designed to prey on the wealthy and to prevent landed aristocracies from forming in the US. It mostly just is a money-grab for the government currently though.

What you are thinking of is a Property Tax. That is yearly.

People hate the Estate Tax because it is ghoulish double-taxation.

I'm sure she'll stop TPP as well, this is just bullshit she's blowing up Bernouts' asses in a desperate attempt to get them to vote for her. Sadly plenty of them are dumb enough to fall for it.

Transgenders are implicitly pro-white. This confirms.

Important caveat is that it affects only people with a certain amount of wealth in their estate - like millions of dollars in worth.

But god forbid you actually achieve that amount, because the government will lap it all up over your still-warm corpse.

It's not a question of whether she will or not. The fact that she is saying she will is enough to hurt her and make people doubt her.

He's probably still smarting from getting royally BTFO'd by Trump.

Guess she's smarter than you.

archive.is/syHiR

==WAAAAAH IF TRUMP WINS IM MOVING TO CANADA WAAAH
WAAAAAAH IF CLINTON BECOMES PRESIDENT IM MOVING TO CANADA
we won a year ago when Trump rode down that escalator tbh fam anything after is just formality

sounds retarded, whats the point of property tax though? i mean, if you've bought a house, why the fuck do you have to pay tax on something you already have bought and own? sales tax i could understand if you were to sell the house for profit.

we celebgossip magazine now
sage + reported

Your reading comprehension is dog-shit.

KILL YOURSELF

Scratch that, vote Trump then do that.

thing is that most wealthy people aren't stupid enough to fall for this so its not going to effect her power circle. At most you'll be able to get closet Trump supporters like Adams to be able to come out and publicly support him by using this as a reason now.

Common Filth, plz

Hey buddy, the alt-right has a big tent policy. Non-whites are welcome and LGBTQ is the crux of our movement, so you're going to have to move along if you can't deal.

Well, yeah- whites are the lynchkey around the only culture decadent enough to let them exist.

While there is a lot to dislike about Kim Kardashian, there is one very cool thing about her: she is one of the very few influential celebrities that has mocked the tattoo trend.

There are probably several thousand girls who aren't tattooed because of her.

This. You guys have to understand if you're like me and you hate hearing about kim kardashian all the time. This is a win-win. Because not only is she going to vote for Trump and convince others to do so to, but the liberals will never show her face again unless it's to dump on her.

Hello reddit. Learn how to use the site. Thank you.

Normies can sense which way the wind is blowing.
This is good if only as assurance that our constant shitposting has not been in vain.
PRAISE KEK!

This only affects poor people.

Anyone wealthy enough will have already given their children gigantic fucking trustfunds while still alive. Between offshore shit, "gifts" and other forms of PLANNING, the wealthy will still retain all their wealth.

I know most of you aren't from wealthy backgrounds. In wealthy backgrounds, parents tend to actually give a shit about their children slightly more than from poor or middle class backgrounds. Since most of you are middle class then you know that your smelly dumb boomer scum parents never planned for anyone but themselves, and likely never will. They still imagine that they'll live forever, and they think it's still the '60s where everyone can still go walk up to a manager, look them in the eyes, shake their hand, and get a job that working summers will pay for a whole school year, or full time will pay for a house, car, wife and 2.5 kids. They largely don't understand that those days are forever gone economically and that gen xers and millennials are completely fucked. I'm not normally one to make generational d&c posts, but the boomer generational is disproportionately fucked in terms of selfishness and lack of long term planning, and this tax is specifically targeted against their children so that way you remain in grinding poverty, and when your parents die any wealth they had leftover goes with them. This is the final "fuck you" from the boomers, and many of your parents are going to vote for Hillary, because they have been successfully d&c'd against the X'ers and millennials by constant propaganda. The generational d&c has been wildly successful on their end, even if we know it for the pack of kike lies that it is.

tl;dr it only affects poor people, the rich will still vote for it because it will fuck poor people even harder, make it harder to own homes, and help precipitate the 3rd world conditions that the jews want to incur globally.

I could go on about the details of this for hours, if anons here are interested, but this is all according to kikeaku for the jews, and most of the Hillary voters will clap like retarded seals at the idea of it.

Nobody cares about her power circle. Not every rich person is on Hillary's team. There are enough, like Kim or Scott Adams, who are on the outside that are either looking for an excuse to switch over and hit at Hillary for something or are looking for an excuse to justifiably complain about something many people would find distasteful. A lot of people dislike this tax and what she is proposing is enough to scare most people and to make a large, very public and politically hurtful fuss about it. For the average person not to be bothered by this would be to assume they are going to vote for her under the assumption that she will not follow through on anything she is saying ans they are just voting for her just because. That doesn't make sense.

That is truly an insult.

user, you're partly right, but I think this graphic explains it much better.

6/10, too obvious

hardly a ringing endorsement considering their business performance under him.

(Kek confirms)
This thread is click bait gossip tier bait though. There is already a thread about this and OP could have just posted this there. It in no way deserves it's own thread.

Estate Taxes used to climb way higher in the past that 65%, back when income taxes were 90% for the ultra-wealthy as well. A long time ago.

Property Tax is generally replaced with Sales Tax on the State level. Sales Tax disproportionately affects the lower classes since everyone buys the same amount of food basically but $1 to the rich is worth less than $1 to the poor. Property disproportionately hits the middle class since they buy houses.

I think Property Tax is permissible, but not in its current state. Normally it taxes based on how nice your house is - if the property value goes up by you planting a garden, you have to pay more in tax. Disincentives to making your place better. Should be based purely on square-footage taken up.

I don't even give a shit, if we get coalburner to vote for us, the more the merrier.

It won't save them from swinging from lamposts, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless.

everyone is kvetching. Use google to find someone more to your liking.

All her voters fit into one of three categories
1.Wall Street people who own her
2.Let's smash the glass ceiling, yay vagina.
3.Drumpf is totally Hitler, come on its 2016, stop being racist.

see

The only way you could kill your campaign faster is to tell the truth about the Jews before getting into office. Truly, our enemy is a master strategist, and not just a perpetually-shitting husk that's hobbling around and screeching with what little life remains in its bones.

Also:

No shit, Sherlock, but it doesn't mean we can't still use this situation to our benefit. Ever heard of the term "useful idiot"? That describes these wastes of skin quite nicely I feel, idiots who only exist to be manipulated by others for their own gain.

If they're nothing but purpose-made tools for the jews and will be used either way, why not use them ourselves? If they really want to get back at Shillary for trying to grabble their shekels, and in doing so bolster Trump's vote tally even higher into the statosphere, to the point that the jews can't get away with election fraud so easily/at all, I say we not only allow but encourage them.

Another wise thing said by a wiser man than I: "Never correct your enemy when he's making a mistake".

There should be an initiative to disrupt that foundation industry.

It doesn't effect poor people unless they also take away the exclusion amount which is currently over 5 million. If you have an estate worth less than that you pay no estate tax at all.

Everything about that graphic is disgusting.

Especially the fact that its often true.

shes responsible for making allot of white girls look like mexicans. My sister died her hair black and got a deep tan and now she looks south american

4.Those who know Hillary Clinton is the best possible candidate who will bring her years of dedicated experience and matchless competence and integrity to bear in making the United States a progressive society free of hate.

Just correcting the record, user.

:-)

Does your sister have tattoos?

SAVAGE

If it makes you feel better, the Estate Tax currently requires you to have an estate of over $5.45 million dollars to hand over to your heirs. So the poor don't get fucked by the government in death - only the upper middle class.

Raising Estate Taxes is a way to galvanize poor people against the rich. But in reality most of those who can make that kind of money know also how to protect it from taxes with offshore accounts and so on.

I understand that. a famous person making a fuss about something in the election will draw attention from the media and thus regular people will hear about it.

There are people in the middle that are woefully ignorant about things but will pay attention when the media makes a fuss about an issue that they care about. This is one of those situations. Stop being dense and acting as if Hillary shitting the bed with her plan is not making waves and bothering people. There is a reason why it is making waves and all throughout the media.

Tans fade, spray tans fade faster, and black hair dye grows out.
Tattoos start a pattern of women getting more and more tattoos until she looks like a dock prostitute.

It's so obvious to everyone but the MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that this is the Jewish chan creation the new neo-nazi. And we allow anime pedos on here.

I forgot to mention farmers get fucked ultra-hard by this too. Small ones in particular. All their estate is locked up in hard assets like land and equipment so many small ones live like peasants while being on-paper worth millions of dollars.

Taken from >archive.is/eeoKp
Anti Trump Ad Turns Pro-Trump - pure genius!
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT

I did say unless but practically speaking I do not think either of those would be done and its all just an attempt to convince the bernouts that she isn't actually a bought politician like she is.

Some states have lower exemption limits, btw. Down to $1 million. Which won't be much once hyperinflation hits.

taxfoundation.org/blog/does-your-state-have-estate-or-inheritance-tax

Sounds like a your sister is a gullible retard and you need to beat some common sense into her face. Don't see how anyone else is at fault.

I also forgot to mention what happens if we get hyperinflation, which we're due for anyway.

Beautiful. Thanks, user.

Has congress gotten rid of the Alternative Minimum Tax yet even? Its still fucking over lower wage earners.

Can you post a mp4 version for twatter?

That's a separate tax entirely, not the federal one so whatever percentage change we're talking about doesn't apply anyways.

it's ok if niggers fuck niggers though. armenians are not white.

Outstanding work, user. Thank you.

That's a huge deal then! Estate Taxes are not supposed to fuck the middle class like that. If anything they are supposed to crave off chunks from massive estates, which today would be like $20+ million, and only progressively so. $1 million affects the whole middle class.

I guess Hillary's statement about taxing the middle class more was true after all.

Trump is cucking Kanye

If they keep inflating the property bubble, inflation keeps being a bitch, next thing you know your weekly grocery bill will be $1000 instead of $100

Hillary doesn't even want a middle class. Dictator communists despise them.

What he posted is state estate taxes not federal.

The God Emperor decrees that all commerce will be suspended.
All Citizens are to file a statement of financial assets. They are warned by His Imperial Trumpness that failing to disclose will have grave consequences.
The jew declares little, but the American trusts Trump.
A new currency system, tied to precious metal holding is introduced, those statements allow people to be compensated the value of the old dollar with newbucks.
At the same time, Trump orders the Marines to capture the federal reserve. The international jew flees in terror. Its annudah shoah oy vey.
First we MAGA, then we MEGA.

Thanks user; have a font pack

The hedge against inflation isn't real estate, its saving your money, because the next bubble to pop is the money itself which will go through a deflationary spiral like nobody has ever seen before.

If you hold debt you will never get it paid off, ever. Inflation actually keeps people in debt out of bankruptcy since their debt is worth less every time it goes up.

That's a good point as well.

1-6 you're a fag, get over it.

wtf I love kim kardashian now

deflation followed by hyperinflation. It'll be a repeat of weimar/zimbabwe. Use your cash to acquire hard assets before the hyperinflation.

Fuck off kike, if it has a penis it is a MAN. And its gay to want to fuck him.

or simply acquire other currencies and watch the dollar die.

Kek.

Easier explanation, if you try to make your body look like a woman's when you have or had a cock or vice versa you're going in the bog so people don't have to deal with your shit.

Got to put your money into stocks after this upcoming next crash. Stocks are inflation resistant.

And they're piggybanks for feckless politicians.

I know. Does it matter which government gets to take your money away from your kids, or just that your estate is gone from your kids?

Deflation would be a correction, but hyperinflation is way more likely. It favors the rich and the bankers, and the Federal Reserve likes being wealthy.

When the dollar dies, they all do.

The point is that its not at all relevant to the discussion. State estate taxes are in no way tied to federal ones whether we're talking the exclusion amount or the tax rates for them. The reason that I'm pushing this is because I feel people are falling into Clinton's trap here and about to do her work for her.

We don't want to spread this because Bernouts will believe this shit. So far Trump is correctly seen as having obligations to the (((wealthy elite))) and this is Clinton's play to try to reverse this in the minds of voters who have a mentality of, "Fuck the rich.". If this gains traction I can see a lot of them that are currently leaning Johnson or Stein going back to voting Democrat.

having fewer obligations*

just because its gross to fuck that woman who resembles a man doesnt mean you are gay for not wanting to fuck it. its just an ugly woman. Same goes for the male who resembles a woman. If you are attracted to a man that resembles a woman, you are still gay.

Ah, I see your point. If Trump criticizes her on it, he looks like he's just protective about his own pile of money, which plays into the greedy angle.

But Hillary herself is already hiding many of her assets offshores to avoid estate taxes. That could be a profitable angle - typical Leftist 'make others pay' and run away yourself.

That doesn't make sense and she is setting herself up for a tumble if she tries to play Bernie with such an idea. She would need to promise all the things Bernie was promising to begin with. This alone would not cover all the shit Bernie promised int he first place and would make her look like a liar and look foolish if she tried to push this. trump would have a field day making fun of her. Her corruption alone is warding Bernouts away from her.

She's already promised free education and $15/hr wage. She is promising the same shit Bernie did at this point its just that they're not trusting her. Suddenly having a bunch of people complaining that she's going to take rich people's money and a lot of them will start wondering if she's actually for them. I know how these people think because I used to be one of them and still know a few who are.

Bernouts probably wouldn't take the bait unless she went hardcore on proposing raising taxes across the board. But doing so is not what her wealthy masters want, so all she could do is dangle this little morsel out to maybe catch a few retards.

But still, her corruption is always great to spread - therefore about this matter you would emphasize that she's wanting to raise taxes while making herself exempt from them. Typical corrupt behavior.

This tax won't pay for anything. All he has to do is point out that this is a useless tax in the end. In the end, she is sacrificing the normalfag/independent vote for some Bernouts (how many this would bring I don't know since bernouts would call for a higher tax and how many would believe her is another issue) and even that is a gamble in itself.

Suck a dick you waste of fucking life and fuck off back to reddit.

I like Kanye

Trump is honestly one of the best shit-talkers I've ever seen. It's truly inspiring.

Yeah. Why gamble when the corrupt and incompetent angle is paying off so nicely and has such a wealth of data coming out on it?

But it plays well into the corrupt angle when bundled with her other money-grabs. She's accepting foreign money in exchange for funds, raising estate taxes while hiding her own money from it, and so on.

Bernouts know she is a liar and a hypocrite and in wall street's pocket. They know she will say anything to get elected since even Obama has said that in the past, Bernie said that as well despite being controlled opposition. This won't sway many and people making a fuss will attract the average person who was on the fence which are many.

True.

Increasing taxes does nothing because our expenditures are already insane. $650 billion a year just for our military not counting wars,not to mention all the side graft, no-bid contracting to friends and buddies.
Hillary of course will keep our zionist friends well protected with free shekels too.
She could tax us all at 90% and still not balance the budget because of her promises of free shit for everybody.

reported.

It doesn't have shit to do with our PR you stupid faggot. Fucking with kikes on twitter is fun and I don't have a problem with it but the only reason to spread information like this is if you're actually trying to appeal and influence voters and when you're trying to do that doing something counterproductive to your goal is fucking retarded.

KILL YOURSELF

Indeed. In the end, Hillary is actually playing a dangerous game here since it all comes down to math. Concrete evidence that will show she is full of it and her plan is full of holes. Being a realist was the only card she had to play on the normalfags and she has been pissing that away between her health issues and ranting about Russia and nazi frogs. This will make her seem even more unhinged, willing to say anything and promise anything, and corrupt in one fell swoop.

Explain a reason to spread this that isn't to influence a voter. If your definition of PR is so loose that its to get people to vote Trump then spreading this would be inherently about PR as well.

please kill yourself soon

checking your lainsmug

Bernouts voted in favor of free shit, higher taxes without any gibs is not going to create any enthusiasm among them. For fucks sake Bernie's proposed tax rates rape the fuck out of the middle class with yuge tax hikes, the only people his platform ever appealed to were listless millenials and daddy's money liberal arts students who don't even pay taxes. Having free college or free healthcare in exchange for a $10,000+ tax hike is not a good deal at all since you can pay for both college and health insurance with that $10k and still have plenty left over. I have actually heard commies argue that higher taxes without any proportionate increase in public spending are a good thing for the sole purpose of punishing rich people because they are envious, vindictive faggots. Those are the only type of people who would think an estate tax hike in and of itself is a good thing and they are already way to fucking pozzed to ever vote Trump so I really don't think this will gain traction amongst bernouts.

I was already thinking this was a shill thread but this confirmed it for me.

They aren't voting Trump but a lot of them are currently voting 3rd party and any votes not going to Clinton is a good thing for us.

Hey thanks famous people, I'm going to go vote for Trump.

What a bunch of worthless cucks.

He already sidestepped that angle, the "Trump is greedy and just wants to keep his money" angle depends on him responding to the proposed estate tax hike with whining about it or direct criticism of its economic effects. Instead, he merely pointed out that every Never Trump cuckservative and all of the moneyed establishment backing Clinton now have a very good reason to drop their support, circumventing the "greedy" angle entirely and memeing the loss of support from donors and rich celebs. Basically he completely flipped that angle on her by pointing out all the special interest donors backing her campaign. 4D chess.

Most bernouts aren't even over 18, so they're of no concern.

considering the voter fraud that came out indicating that Bernie would have came close to beating her if not doing so that's provably false. Even without that he had over 40% of the vote in the primaries.

Armenians like Trump because he BTFO out of the Turkroaches by saying they supported ISIS which they do

Also, he directly told Bruce Jenner he could use the ladies room at Trump Tower if he wanted.

buckle up buttercup

Certainly idiots, but useful idiots. The key is to appeal to both the intelligent people and get enough idiots onto your side without making yourself an idiot.

That's Democracy in action.

Armenians used to be White, then George Burdi broke RaHoWa up…

You like the google who said:

And:

?

Do you also watch cuck porn?

Were going to run out of bogs. We'll have to find a planet that's one giant bog.

This has no place on the chans. Kindly keep it to Google, Inc. properties. It's not funny, it's obvious, it's a cancerous meme when used here.

Damn. She looks good.

think of all the vapid sheeple normies that hang on these hollywood puppets words and do as the do

useful idiots

Daily Reminder:
Hillary is the best anti-nigger candidate. She hates niggers and wants to bring them down further than they already are. Vote Hillary if you hate niggers.

HAHAHAHAHA YES

Meanwhile this is a celebrity who supports Hillary.

what an ugly fat man

Yawn. Try harder.

Whoa you're right dude! go get in a car crash

Hillary is pro-common core. It seeks to elevate the negro past his normal achievement rate at the expense of whites.
This is David Coleman, a homosexual Jew. he is the architect of common core.
OY VEY!

Have they so far? Nope. Prices rose, wages didn't.

holy fuck user, nice work

hey it's crawfishtatersposter

can you post the youtube? I have no idea how to spread a webm

She is nothing more than goy bait user. The Lord Emperor is playing 6 dimensional chess now.

I posted this image maybe twice, last time was during one of the threads in July for the St. Paul Chimpouts. Curious if you've seen it posted more frequently than that.

Non whites only are allowed to immigrate to canada.

On the one hand, the uber rich who control the media and their shitty hipster children deserve to be taxed even more, on the other hand, it punishes the middle class and lower who scrounge already to make sure they can leave thier children something, I am torn.

how's that bluepill taste?

user, that was some top notch reversal beauty right there.

This is definitely weapon grade material.

Why is David Mitchell wearing that? Was it for a skit?

fukin brutal

this>>7614283
They're just going to set up endless trust funds and offshore accounts. This would only end up hurting the small landowner and businessman who doesn't have access to those resources.

It's plain old socialism bullshit

Ever wonder why the planet yoda lived on was so empty?

Marxism is the opiate of the unintelligent masses

Anyone sauce on that first one?

It absolutely is not. You bought something and paid for it in full. You own it, period, full stop.

Property tax means you pay rent to the government, ON SOMETHING YOU ALREADY OWN, and if you don't pay, they take it from you.

The concept of private property ownership and property taxes are mutually-exclusive.

WHY CAN'T I HIDE THIS POST