Help a friend may need to get someone out of the country

Hello, My friend N has a boyfriend named R who needs to get out of the country because his mother is trying to put him into a mental hospital against his will she got the court order to have him examined by one in lieu of evidence. He escaped before they could test him but now he is on the run and the media is treating him like an escaped mental patient even though he has never been diagnosed for anything and and he has not been charged with any crimes. He is on the run and is possibly out of the country. They are really close and she wants to be with him wherever they go and their goal is southeast asia. How would she go about doing this? Legally or illegally, how would this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutlandherald.com/articles/suspect-who-fled-hospital-is-still-missing/
rutlandherald.com/articles/psychiatric-patient-found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck him in the ass

N is a woman

Why should we give a shit tbh?

Because fuck this faggot ass legal system that allows some asshole to put you in a mental hospital without evidence.

Alright, but why the fuck aren't YOU doing anything nigger?

He should we help some normalfag Chad guy with a gf?

+why

I am, I just want to know what some of you autists have cooked up.

How about bombing your nearest federal building, fellow user tbh? :^)

is R under the age of 18? if so then i'm assuming his mother is his legal guardian and responsible for his care. you're trying to help romeo and juliet elope. just let them drink the poison, user

Yeah nigga tbh.

He is 20 and she is a psycho bitch, N would literally die for him which is the only reason I am going so far as to ask this board, and suffer the faggotry.

if N is above age 18 (they are both legally adults) then it's simple. you just give them enough money to help them cross the border, whether it be bus ticket, gas money, or plane ticket

Thats the problem he cannot get across because she somehow had all his forms of ID taken and he is on the run. possibly hiding with friends. How would he get papers, a false passport maybe a diploma in order to get a new identity?

then south is the correct direction. they need to drive to mexico. the USA will let you out without your passport. they just won't let you back in

That's no longer true

He's over 18. Without a diagnosis he can simply refuse to be treated or examined in most states. He should google around for the state with the most favorable laws, move there, apply for an ID, and start putting together his own life as an independent adult. Unless there's something you're not telling us.

What is this court order?

He is on the run in the northeast of the US the farthest from Mexico he could possibly be. he is also right on the border with canada.

oh. my apologies for the bad info

i'm not sure i know enough to help user

His mother has been "gathering evidence" aka created incidents she could use and got the order for him to be tested I do not have access to the documentation.

What state? What is the type of form? What level of court signed it?

She is 20 as well I am just trying to ensure that they stay together and happy. If they can stay in the states all the better.

I don't have access to that level of info as his mother threatened me. I cannot say the state without doxing them

so far 7612020 has the best lead

I'm having a hard time understanding legal grounds for such a court order outside of criminal trial.

indeed he does… especially this part:

So am I but the bitch somehow got it, I am searching for states that would let him change IDs without extraditing him to the state with the order.

I have told you everything I know without doxing them they are both U.S. Citizens born hear and everything and since this seems important to some of you also white.

If there is a warrant for his arrest (which needs probable cause to believe he committed a crime) then he has no choice. Otherwise a court order is almost always tied to some civil action, such as a custody dispute. I would need to see the document, but it depends on the court, the judge, the state, and how much money his mother is throwing at the "problem". So far it sounds like a psychopath of a mother is abusing the system to try to control her son but you've only told us a little of half of the story. What happens next depends on the things above and whether your friend can afford a lawyer of his own.

That's all I've got, I'm out

*here

so, why doesn't he take whatever bullshit psych test, prove he's a sane man and walk out with his freedumb?

Oh, also your friend should not forget he has the right under the fifth amendment, if he's arrested, to say nothing. Even to a shrink.

archive didn't work, but here's the dox in improper format

Rober Ettori
Rutland, Vermont

from rutlandherald.com/articles/suspect-who-fled-hospital-is-still-missing/

##############

Suspect who fled hospital is still missing
Rutland Herald | December 08, 2017

By GORDON DRITSCHILO
STAFF WRITER
Ettori
Ettori

The search continued for an escaped psychiatric patient continued Thursday as hospital officials reviewed how he was able to escape.
As of 5 p.m., Rutland City Police Chief Brian Kilcullen said police still had not located 20-year-old Robert Ettori, who fled from Rutland Regional Medical Center as he was being admitted Wednesday, assaulting a hospital staffer in the process.

Police issued a statement Wednesday in which a doctor who examined Ettori called him a “danger to himself and others,” but Kilcullen said late Thursday that police did not believe Ettori was a danger to the public.

Kilcullen said Ettori was initially clad only in his underwear.

“Our concern, obviously, was for his well-being,” Kilcullen said. “We conducted, essentially, a search-and-rescue operation. … We had the helicopter yesterday. I believe thermal imaging was used by the Vermont National Guard in the helicopter.”

Since then, Kilcullen said, police believe he acquired clothes and the search has taken on more of the qualities of a missing person investigation.

While there have not been confirmed sightings of Ettori himself since officers spotted him in the area of Perkins Road early in the search, Kilcullen said they believe he has “accessed” some houses in Rutland, which was where he got clothing.

“We believe he may have enhanced his mobility by somehow acquiring his skateboard,” Kilcullen said.

Kilcullen said there is no indication that Ettori is breaking into random houses — he had some connection to all the houses police think he may have visited, such as one on Birchwood Avenue where police think he may have rummaged through an attic Wednesday night.

Kilcullen urged anyone with information on Ettori’s whereabouts to call police at 773-1816.

Police said Ettori was taken to RRMC for a psychiatric evaluation after allegedly taking a woman’s car without permission, and left the hospital “against medical advice.”

RRMC President Tom Huebner said Thursday an internal review showed hospital staff followed all policies and procedures, but they would continue to review the incident today in an effort to find ways the escape might have been prevented.

“We were in the process of transferring him from the emergency department to the inpatient department,” Heubner said. “He bolted from the wheel chair and blew through our staff member who was there to make sure he got where he was supposed to go.”

Huebner said health care workers have to walk a fine line between taking actions necessary to keep people safe and not violating the rules against restraining patients, and that Ettori injured one staff member while making his escape.

“Badly enough to require treatment and x-rays, not badly enough to be admitted,” was all Huebner would say regarding the extent of the staff member’s injuries. “We had two staff members with the individual. … They did everything they could, reasonably, to keep this person from leaving.”

Huebner said the most important message he could convey is that it is in Ettori’s best interest to come back to the hospital.

“We really hope that happens, because that would be the best outcome,” he said.

*Robert Ettori

bump for justice

The words to describe how idiotic the three of you are escape me. I hope everything bad happens to all of you; emotional shitstains of a humanbeing.

It's fairly simple user, buy a plane ticket, unless you're underage there really isn't anything that stops you or your friends.

Be warned though Europe will force you into unwanted help even more, so you're limiting your friend to living in a 3rd world African or Eastern European country, or as an illegal immigrant in Japan, all of which are bad.
Why can't your friend just go serve his time and then go live normally after? Because it's unfair? So is the majority of society in any given country since birth, quit bitching.

personally, idgaf, but somebody else might. bump

this desu

rutlandherald.com/articles/psychiatric-patient-found/

HA! GotEeeem

++9!t90iktl;/@!687uiol6;\Ws956+2677YHJNQMG

Why else would he be mucking up /n/ and Holla Forums constantly with his tripfaggotry pedo bullshit? Now he condones bombing federal buildings.
Confirmed FBI.
Take your tripfaggin' back to halfchan.

m@^78y;'@^*(7=@^89yhnmZ"g5+9@^907kf{*^@7u,.fc