Current Year +2

instagram.com/p/BVAzcN_D5B1/?taken-by=veganlyfe666

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288
youtube.com/watch?v=saKL0r5IrBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this freak of nature?

A hearty guffaw

I could watch a whole series of Jerry putting down minor celebrities.

Why do women have a problem understanding the concept of personal boundaries and consent? No means no, whore.

OMG THE KESHA!
I mean I knew she was trash though I was kind of excited by her but now she is confirmed titcows lol
The irony !

even the perverted jew won't touch her with a ten feet pole lol

I saw her as a Disney guest star like 6 years ago.
I didn't know she was still relevant?

Holy shit!!! Is that Kesha in current year+2. Damn, she really let herself go!!!! And after all that illuminati autism symbolism she did too!! Hahahahahah!

that's Kesha? holy fuck. this just proves every hot chick is one donut away from bloating into the stay puft marshmallow mascot.

Holy shit, reminds me of my ex. Loved to just eat xanax and tons of food.

another crush from my teenage years bites the dust

If you ever watched Seinfeld you'd know he wouldn't hug you. What an autist.

Kek. Reminds me of this.

Now this is real comedy.

Holy shit, for a kike that was alpha as FUCK.

mein sides, there is a Justice even in this world!

Kike spotted and reported!

I actually do like Ryan Gosling with a big nose.

look like*

how many surgeries did you have to make ?
10?
20?
I will still be able to spot you in a dark room even though I am blind.

No surgeries. I still have big nose, but I'm not actually Jewish. Though I've been accused before.

Oy vey.

When there is a doubt there is no doubt!

Good Lord I hate De Niro what a fucking SJW, all those fucking people ruined everything I hold dear in my childhood. Eventually they will have to pay once I will have my armies :)

He's even worse, he's an oildriller with three halfbreeds.

Seinfeld is fucking based as fuck

There is that but why did he has to ruined my memories ;_;

reported for Jewry

retard detected

Sorry to break your bubble but not everyone have been raised watching cuckjewseries.

Though I must admit this video made me laugh ;)

I hope to do that to a SJW feminist asap :)

Are you drunk?

So when one jew is actually against the stereotype it's bad? I think it's a hypocrisy to hate all jews and to want them to stay shills. I'd be happy if more of them would stop pandering to niggers, feminists, and the government, not sad because it breaks the stereotype.

Nope lol only Ketamine aka special K ;)

I hear you but they were the one to promote this degeneracy in the first place..;
It is likke that Jewess on Twitter called communismkills
I mean who invented communism?
Now they are saying that Muslims are in Europe because Europeans liked Muslims more than Jews when they have at every step of the way promoted immigration and hate speech laws.
Now they try to paint themselves as the victims lol!

Well, sure, they were the ones that started fucking shit up. But for example, if some dyke feminist turns 180 on her view, I'm happy, not sad. Same with jews. Larry & Seinfeld are not the stereotypical jews.

My friend, I would be this forgiving if I was ignorant about history.
But the fact of the matter is it is just the scorpion and the frog all over again.
Ben Shoapiro even said that asking about the loyalty of a Jew was pure antisemitism
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288

an other example

But if that may makes you feel warm inside I am not an anti Zionist because I hate Muhammadans with a passion also.

admit it you want her flower ;)

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WEIGHING THREE HUNDRED FIFTY

GOT MY BURGERS, I'M STUCK IN THE DOOR

Jonah Hill!?

I'M GONNA EAT THIS CITY

Is Jerry /ourjew/ ?

based

So that's why she hasn't made a new album in a while, outside of the legal dispute. Does it surprise anyone that someone who was defined by making trashy music aged into a stereotypical white trash mom?

There's hitting the wall and there's just fucking dying.

Wasn't this dumb cunt drinking her own piss and fucking her brother or something?

RIP whoever this is.

Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David have always seemed very Holla Forums-like.

How can a woman in her 20s have a body like this??

I'm more curious on how exactly she went from a fairly good looking woman to this creature. Not even Lindsay Lohan went to shit this bad, and she was inhaling coke as quickly as she could breathe.

Does anyone know her thigh routine?

literally who

My mom looks better than her, and she's 60 years old!

Fucking love Seinfeld. Wish his show tickets weren't so expensive.

(checked)
That loops damn near perfectly.

I should go watch Seinfeld.

JUST

She somehow managed to get fat while abusing drugs. Thats a 50 year old body.

I'M GONNA EAT THIS CITY=

in her 20s?

why did you repeat what I said?

Jerry blasting cucks and bitches left and right

Jerry may be one of the exceptionally rare Jews: one that's kind of alight. I bet he's orthodox

yep, orthodox jews are totally cool

I'd add Larry to that list too

"Goyim exist to serve" is still better than "Kill all the goyim".

Remember what that kike chess player said:

I would like to agree with you, but his show although good, is a subtle desensitization of terrible behavior, kind of like when Jimmy Kimmel told parents to wake their kids up in the summer for school.

it also leaches "anti-semitsm" even if it's done as a joke, it's teaching the goys to charge others for questioning them.

Bobby Fischer?

Not going to lie, that clip gave me a good chuckle. If anything, it's displaying the ridiculousness of shouting "anti-X" or "raycis" whenever someone disagrees with you. It's practically mocking Jews that shout "muh antisemitism" and telling the audience it's a stupid behavior and should be laughed at.

Yeah, him.

he was a meshumad

It would be it wasn't such a repetitively used message. Just like how homosexuality is used as joke in children's cartoons which has bugs bunny dressing up as a woman, (which is indeed funny) and then it continues with every male celebrity (except for john wayne who only dressed up as a faggot) dressing up as woman in the media.

Yes it's a funny joke in a vacuum but you're missing the bigger picture.

A good rule for jokes is that they're in the majority of cases not a joke, just simply something someone dare not say with a straight face.

I get the propaganda aspect, but it would only be desensitization if it's treated as normal. Because it's used comically, it doesn't affect people the same.

Consider the way Two Scoops and Current Year Man make jokes on their show. They talk about a recent event or topic, and use an exaggerated right-wing idea that the audience laughs at, and then they explain how the audience is supposed to feel. This presents the right-wing ideas as something to laugh at, thus making the viewers see right wing ideology as something not to be taken seriously. (It also plays on social conformity tendencies in people, but that's another story)

What you describe could be ill-intended, but it does a very bad job of it, because it, like the right-wing ideas presented in those late-night talk shows, is presented as something to be laughed at, and would effectively condition everyone to look at it as abnormal.

A much better form of propaganda we see more frequently in TV commercials. The white guy is dumb, the black guy is smart, the woman is strong, the man is weak. White women shown with nonwhite (pretty much always black) men, white men shown with nonwhite women. None of this, in commercials, is treated as abnormal, like in those cartoons and comedy. Rather, it's treated as completely normal, and that's how it desensitizes you. You get used to seeing it all the time, and since its not humorous you don't interpret it as abnormal. You start believing it's normal. We're seeing that more and more in Hollywood cinema, rather than using comedy to desensitize people, they simply present something as normal. (There's the more overt propaganda like Guess Who's Coming to Nigger, but I'm talking about subtle propaganda). It starts with the token black guy, then the token gay friend, then the token black guys, then the black families, then the black families depicted as more stable and functional than white ones, then the black husbands with happy, white wives, then trannies, then fags adopting kids, and so on. The show Modern Family is a good example of this. It's a comedy show, but it doesn't present the fags as humorous for their existence, it doesn't joke ABOUT fags, it has the fags tell jokes and be funny. Faggotry isn't the joke, the people telling/performing the joke just happen to be fags, so it presents those degenerate behaviors "lifestyle choices" as "normal" while still telling jokes, which associates positive emotions with faggotry, making the audience view it as normal, or at least not as bad.

There is a clip in the Hollywoodism video i posted where the jews enter a restaurant and say "two jewish adults and one goyim" and it's treated as a joke, but it has a "politically correct" kind of prejudice. It being a joke makes it easier to swallow the value. It's not always as easy as seeing the face-value conditioned reaction

I think you call it a bad job because it seems trivial. This is also done with other themes associated with them, even though it's presented as "bad". Like all the 911 predictive programming. It's just there sometimes without any emotional direction or association to bad or good. They sometimes blatantly places jews/illuminati/satanic groups as bad guys in movies youtube.com/watch?v=saKL0r5IrBU

This is exactly what i think the Jewish themes are there to do, although it's a few different themes for them as you might have seen in the video. Jewish worship/lust, hatred, empowerment. Getting everyone "used" to the idea that people hate them for when people discover them. Then condition the anti-semitism charge.

I'm not saying your wrong, i actually agree with you, it's just that i believe that it's not always so clear/obvious as to how it's presented, even if it is sometimes. But before they can reach that stage of presenting it as normal, they first need to subtly embed.

Where the fucker who posts pence.png? he should appear on that wire.

Another angle

I hadn't seen Kesha for years until she was at that thing for Hillary Clinton back in 2016.
I was shocked how much she let herself go.

GLARPHY!!!!

TWO IS TOO MANY SCOOPS!! IMPEACH HIM

She's exactly 30, her birthday is on march so we missed by a month

I feel kinda bad for her fam. Even when she was an illuminati shill. Whether you think that was just an edgy celebrity meme or not…she was. Now she's just a frumpy 30 year old that will never be famous again. Oh well. Im sure she made millions when she was attractive..,maybe now she can just eat chicken tendies to her hearts desire for the rest of her life. Embed related. Even though it was degenerate and occult, she looks sexy and like a popstar in this vid.

The elites would like us to die young, so that knowledge and experience could not be handed down from father to son, so that the cattle stays ignorant and docile.

Im not sure what you mean. But I've noticed since Trump was elected they don't use nearly as much satanic/illuminati symbolism in music videos anymore. Although it still does happen a bit. Kinda interesting. Still not sure if it was a edgy memes or serious. But it was popular during Obama.

Passed 8 years and nobody told me that my childhood waifu was dead.

The fact that there aren't any new movies of her should be enough for you to realize that.

He's right. Women are way worse.

She was never that attractive. Going full fridge mode didn't help out in the slightest.

why the fuck would I be quoting some shitty dad rock instead of Kesha in a Kesha thread?

speaking of ruined late 00s waifus, here's what Lady Gaga looks like now

She looks alright to me.
She is one hell of a fag hag though.

you say it like it's a bad thing

this bitch does one hell of a job in hiding her fucking kike face

She always seemed like a non-functional alcoholic tbh

Her last movie came in 2014

You know, you might be onto something there.

If there are furries then there will be those who fap to Lady Gaga.

she's italian, not jewish

I fapped to her a couple times cause she seems like the type who'd approve of me doing so.

me too. the video for Bad Romance was my favorite.

She's an Aries, and Aries girls are naturally perverted, not just because they are attention whores. a lot like Maisiemodo tbh

come on now

it's not coincidence that the world's smartest man is an astrologist

The people who rule the world do.

[citation needed]

Top fucking kek m8

Later:
t. Stephen Hawking in his book The Universe In A Nutshell

He literally compares things to astrology to say they're bullshit.

Did you rip any tendons with those mental gymnastics?

You're stupid.

rape is NEVER ok, despite what those sick fucks at nintendo want you to think. no wonder the videogame industry is filled with so many problematic racists and sexists.

Nintendo goons are appropriating also the culture of the poor latinx people

Because ((( they ))) believed they were on the verge of everlasting victory.