True or false: The internet was a mistake

True or false: The internet was a mistake.

Hapas and mulattos were a mistake

OP is a kike

please.

It was a mistake to let colored people use it.

I both agree and disagree. I fucking love the internet and am grateful to grow up in the e-era, but some people don't deserve to be heard.

checked. my bad. poor choice of words. it's not unstoppable, but it was designed to survive a nuclear holocaust

True, but a lot of the original intent has evolved or been co-opted. Sorry for the tism semantics, but communication isn't inherently good.

i very strongly disagree with you. at worst, i see the internet as a tool. a tool is neither good nor bad. it's like a hammer or a gun. it's the responsibility of the user. but communication itself is, imo, always good

net's def a tool. problem is how it's used. if someone puts queef air into your vacuum, the whole house is going to smell of musty hotdogs.
the internet is 100% used to control people now. not just in thought (a negative form of communication) but also in need and time. built civilizations are completely dependent upon that tool, which removes all semblance of novelty and makes it a necessity. iron lungs are cool as hell unless you need one.

It shouldv'e ended at slate photography, typewriters and radio. Television was a mistake, computers were a mistake, the internet was the greatest mistake of all.
It's now a necessary evil. The upside of it all of course is the unmasking of the eternal Jew once and for all for all the world to see. For that I rejoice. Perhaps we'll finally see this millennia old war for our minds come to an end

The white man should've never given access to his technology to the rest of the world. That was our greatest mistake

you ignored the rest of the point to nitpick.
control inherently rises the more something becomes essential. it's not muh jewminati, it's just nature.

user, i control my internet. it doesn't control me. for example, i'm currently using it as a tool to learn necessary steps to go off grid, to go dark, permanently. that's not control. that's an elective choice.

good luck m8. too tired to debate, and i got invested into a shit thought on my part honestly.

gl2u2

My thread is in the screenshot. I feel proud now

False.
Many people's idea of what the internet is is a mistake.
Many people's idea of what the internet it for is a mistake.
Many people's idea of the controllability of the internet is a mistake.
And many people's idea of the role of the end user on the internet is a mistake.
But the internet itself was not a mistake. It was done deliberately and with the full knowledge ahead of time that it would get like this.
This is exactly why they designed it the way they did and gave it the fundamental architecture that they did.

So are 11 of mine.

Nope just 8/b/.

Because of cuckolded pedos.

wew if you dont like it then go somewhere else

THIS!
Can someone please come up with new chan? A chan similar to Holla Forums during HW times but without silly pig slobs and retarded SJW mods who delete threads for no reason.

yes but we all knew this.

Praise KEK! That natural and organic meme always sends me in sides to outer space.