Evidence of the holocaust being a hoax?

Sorry for making a 'redpill me on x' thread, but I never actually see concrete evidence of this. I'm just wondering if any anons can prove that the holocaust didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ionamous/status/759135105738616832
holocausthandbooks.com/
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Prove how you can kill 2000 people with cyanide gas behind a wooden door.

Sage negated.

Good job bumping your own thread you jewish faggot. You don't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on you, kike.

Not how it works, faggot. You need to prove that it happened.

2000 jews killed by gas with a wooden door in 30 minutes. Then the dead bodies are dragged out by a few people with canes, upstairs, to the ovens, where 4 bodies are incinerated in 15 minutes.

Good luck proving that.

Jesus Christ, calm down. I didn't say it happened, I asked for proof it didn't because I can't find any on my own.

Unbunch your fucking panties, autists.

The Red Army's medical records and the Red Cross's medical records prove it was all falsified, which is why these records are becoming increasingly hard to find.

Red Cross put the total number of civilian deaths in all camps at around 400,000 at most, mostly from disease. Red Army was around 275,000-350,000.

Don't forget that you can't use any forensic, documentary, or any physical evidence at all because NONE EXISTS.

The only proof jews have is (((witness))) testimony. That's it.

all you need, and more
twitter.com/ionamous/status/759135105738616832

holocausthandbooks.com/

Thank you for not rolling on the floor in the grip of a massive autism induced seizure because someone dared ask for information on something they weren't sure about.

ever use a search engine you fucking shill?

It's 2016, you should already know about this subject. Unless you are still in middle school or something.

witnesses that obviously werent burned or gassed

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.se/

I'll just head on back to reddit now. You folks are clearly just as autistic as you're made out to be, if not more.

Go write your article for VICE and fuck off already

http:// www.documentcloud.org/documents/1213307-rialto-unified-holocaust-essays-set-13-part-05.html#document/p21/a165412

Here you fucking retard. That easy.

OP IS THE FBI

>>>/gaschamber/

make sure the report the quarterly retard thread where OP is a retarded bitchy shill who doesn't understand why people think he's a gigantic fucking faggot.

No, faggot, OP just wanted to learn something today.

I mean, I did learn something, but all it was was that 8/pol/ is chock full of autistic fucks who get triggered when someone asks a question they don't like.

DEAR FBI FAGGOT.

Go to youtube
type holocaust lies a holtz, or holocaust swimming pool a holtz, or holocaust it was real in my mind.

Do your own research you lazy nigger.

Do you have someone next to you to read post aloud as well you fucking retard?

Just gonna leave this here.

Thanks fam, dropped it in my redpills folder for later reading.

Pic is me waiting for the jews to provide some actual evidence of their alleged holocaust.

Once again, you fucking autist, I never said it happened. I was on the fence, and I wanted proof that it didn't happen.

I'm still on the fence, I just know beyond reasonable doubt now that Holla Forums is a safe space for retards.

Okay. You want proof? Go and look at the demographic statistics for yhe years 1938 and 1946. The number of Jews in the world barely changes.

>>>/polarchive/

Lurk more you insufferable faggot.