Gay Google Ad On Side of Subway Car

What did they mean by this?

That doesn't even have anything to do with their app...

They are signaling that they want to destroy western culture.

It fits

They want to promote Google Allo.

If western culture is so weak that seeing a picture of two men kissing is all it takes to destroy it, I can't say I sympathize at all.

faggot

>>>/cuteboys/

How did you go from "they are signaling" to "single image will destroy western civilization"?

Don't bully the pajeet, who doesn't know english.

you in boston? sage for offtopic

Caring about what someone does in a bedroom= /pol,but it annoys me when police here in UK waste tax payer cash on decorating police cars for gay pride tho..

The point is that civilized people want it to keep it in the bedroom, not in the classes of our children or anywhere else in the public domain.

it means Google is for faggots

fuck off shill

Googel: the number of dicks you must have in your anus to use Google.

Plenty of Holla Forums is ok with people keeping it to themselves. The problem with faggots is instead of keeping it private they go out of their way to show people who are not faggots how much they love cock.

is this a bad thing? why do you want more people? the world is already overcrowded

Correction: some parts of the world are overpopulated. The places whose population doesn't reproduce like cockroaches aren't.

I thought this was a google gay dating app, like grinder.

If one group of people limits their reproduction, while another encourages more reproduction, the group who doesn't limit will out grow the one that is quickly.

Not to mention US is doing things like sending financial support and other things to increase the lifespan and fertility of other developing nations, while trying to limit their own population.

That's what you'd expect, but the opposite is true. There's a negative correlation between development and fertility rates.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The lolberg club is two blocks down.

Any country that consumes resources faster than they replenish is overpopulated.

Or populated by lazy fatasses.

pic related, you're on top.

Almost no one on Holla Forums is "OK" with fags, but they focus on the screeching kind that shoves their LGBTQWERTY agenda down everyones throats.

Sorry, forgot image.

Please spoiler NSFW files.