Applied Meme Magick

Hillary will slip up on stage on Monday night, but only if you reply SLIP UP SPILLARY and forward on the sigil

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6234495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ll4qS4anGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SLIP UP SPILLARY

awful looking sigil tbh

regards, fringe

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SLIPARRY

i mean
SLIP UP SPILLARY

kek congratulates accuracy

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

PRAISE KEK

slip up spillary

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Sigils are gay, its called MEME magic, use a fucking meme.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

SLIP UP SPIlLARY
if you want anyone to spread it, make a png template so we can use it in shoops

SLIP UP SPILLARY
PRAISE KEK

Better… PRAISE KEK!

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY!

SLIP UP HILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY
SHADILAY

SLIP UP HILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY.
PRAISE KEK.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP HILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP HILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

SLIP UP SPILLARY

KEK

?

lurk moar and lrn2anon

This is, by far, the worst "meme magic" thread I've ever seen, and. I've made some good awful threads myself.

Kek yourself.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SHILLARY

Your sigil lacks beef.

Let this sigil manifest on its own. Kek will deliver on that front when it is time.

SLIP UP SPILLARY!

SLIP

UP

SPILLARY

Daily reminder that a time tested method to get the sigil to work is to cum when picturing the sigil clearly

Burning it also works.

Beautiful

I take back what I said in my first post in this thread

You faggots have done good with this

The sigil kinda looks like the description of THE GREAT RACE from Lovecraft's A Shadow Out of Time.

Note that the vagueness is part of the design. "Slip up "could mean anything from "saying something she's not supposed to" to "physically slipping and falling."

Whatever happens, it will look like it worked.

is that a frog kicking a golem?

Yes

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

ps, is there anything I can do to make this more potent? Like print out the sigil and meditate on it?

SLIP UP SPILLARY

hold it and trip over something

do it decently enough that you get a shock of fear/adrenaline

then staple it to a picture of hillary

SLIP UP SPILLARY

How do you make sigils?

Many ways

OP used the Chaos magick method. Im too lazy to seek out the exact way, but it involves removing repeating letters I believe. Other stuff too, but if this sigil works, bravo.

Just remember to ACTIVATE it, via burning a piece of paper with it drawn on it and/or jerking off and when you cum think of the sigil.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

With love, /monster/

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Ammit bless you and your waifu, user.

Done (burning)!

PS: What I would like anons to try is to make a random numbers generator of some kind that the Will of Kek would be able influence into something meaningful… Aren´t there ways to convert dubs into images, texts and sound? How about program codes?

ayy I like it

SLIP UP SPILLARY

8ch.net/b/res/6234495.html

noice

I don't think that's how it works. It only works when the original intention is hidden. This is like Ebola-chan, and we all know how that one turned out. But SLIP UP SPILLARY just in case

SLIP UP SPILLARY

This is meme magic son. As long as the memes keep flowing like manna, the magic will prevail.

Friend, the waters always flow. We must know the flow of these waters.

What I really mean is this place is our random number generator.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Thank for the response. True but would more specific means as well be a bad thing?
For example I´m pretty sure that sigils or tips for sigil-making, reconverted from numbers by a specific-purpose program, coming directly from KEK would be more likely to work than anything user made.

We should make it a try at the very least, sadly I don´t have the skills necessary for such a task.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

You really have forgotten who and what Lord Kek is.

Lord of the chaotic waters and the dawn that follows.

Surf my friend, or row in a toboggan. The waters are too strong for you to direct as you seem to be wanting to do.

Ah I see you're using an old Assyrian stance.

I prefer other methods but write the same. Remember what "clinton" meant to the Teutons. This is written to the best of my knowledge in Saxon:

Runic characters:
ᚻᚹᚫᛏ ᚻᚣᛚᛚ ᚪ ᚱᚣᛖ ᛋᚳᛖ ᛚᛁᚾ ᛞᚩᚾ ᚢᚱᛖ ᛒᚩᚳᚱᛁᚻᛏ ᚳᚪᛚᛚᚪ ᚦᚢ ᛋᚳᛠᛞᛚᛁᚳ ᚫᛒᛚᚪᚹᚪᚾ ᚳᛚᚢᛞ ᚻᛚᚫᚹ ᚦᚢ ᚪᛋᛚᛁᛞᛝ ᚩᚾᛞ ᚦᚾᛟ ᛖᛚᛚᚩᚱᚷᚪᛋᛏ ᛁᛞᛖᛚ ᛋᛏᛖᚠᚪᚾ ᚠᛟ ᚪᛗᚢᚾ ᚫᛚᚠᛋᛋᛋᛋᛟᚷᚷᚷᛟᛏᛠ ᚪᚾᛁᚾᚷᚪ

Latin characters:
Hwaet! Hyll a rye sce lin don ure bocriht calla thu sceadlic ablawan clud hlaew thu asliding ond thone ellorgast idel stefan for amunan aelfsogota aninga.

Modern English in Latin characters:
Lo! Hill you carpet, by an inquiry into your word, it's found that, your shaddiness buys you shit, slip up and you will be departing, for you certainly have the coughing curse of condemnation.

How you make the mosaic thingy. Photoshop plugin or what?

fuck off

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

The idea is that the waters alone would get decide what the direction is.
Just like this place does, the difference is that it would go a bit further.

Do a Barrel Roll Slippery Slips

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SLIPPERY

This but what the hell, I'll send some loosh your way.

deepart.io

use confident strokes when you draw

scribbling like that makes you look like an autistic grade schooler

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

gas the mundies wizard war now

You're gay, and so is your dad, there's nothing wrong with sigils, it all works the same in the end.

It's not material magic, because all is mind.

Smiley you're virtually the only one that does this.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

I hope that sick bitch falls of the stage.

that's all mere symbolism that's ultimately irrelevant if you actually know how the process works, you don't need to move a single cell in your body to achieve the same results as your meme figurines if you learn enough

SLIP UP SPILLARY

has anyone checked if the sigil is even legit? What if OP is a kike

SLIP UP SPILLARY == FOSSILE ASINUS ARBOR ==

We give the sigil its purpose and power. The pattern doesn't mean jack shit until we give it meaning.

bullshit you retarded fuck, do you even know how sigils are created?

This tbh, when you realize the universe is mental all these sigils, rituals and other stuff becomes nothing more than a crutch for the neophytes.

It's not meant to be possible to tell what the sigil is for when it's constructed properly but since OP used the chaos magic way of constructing it and didn't actually finish it you can see that he's used Hillary's name to form it.
I'm inclined to believe that it's purpose is to make Hillary slip up.

Yeah, they're pretty much a random jumble of lines. Then we collectively form an egregor behind it and use the newly created sigil as a means of spreading the egregor. Even well established sigils can be subverted like this, it's simple memetics.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

dis, also my tulpa said hi : )

OP's sigil isn't random, you can find an R, P and a Y in the sigil.

You're not attacking the argument, therefore you concede defeat. Not that it matters, we're here to harm Shillary, not fling feces at each other like a bunch of Charlotte rioters.

No it's not, maybe the cheap way of using "chaos magic" but if your doing that there's no point in creating a sigil anyway. Real sigils are created using a number board and aren't random at all

Please go back where you came from

stop swirling loosh at each other and help
SPILLARY TO SLIP UP

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Spillary, Killary, Over-the-Hillary, Slip up, slip, it's time to slip up.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Except when you actually have to influence people that only operate materially….

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Uses worst method of sigil drawing, sigil looks terrible. Too much loosh the waste at this point, oh well

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Hey goys, thanks so much for helping to transform this sigil to a servitor, and soon an egregore. Godhood by tomorrow!

SLIP UP SPILLARY

(N.b. the sigil includes all the letters in the above phrase, if you look hard enough. Burned the sigil [sry no cummies])

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY!

SLIP UP SPILLARY

I can't believe this is actually going to happen. I used to feel like this just before Christmas. I was sure she would die or find an excuse to not attend.

Praise Kek.

The dubs will it.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Dubs confirm controversial statement that meme magic uses memes. Unbelievable.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

I'm Ready

SLIP UP SPILLARY!

SLIP UP SPILLARY
SLIP UP SPILLARY
SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

SLIP UP SPILLARY

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ll4qS4anGo

(((Mods))) anchored this thread