Legendary Trader Worships Frogs

The 50 Billion Dollar man, Dan Pena
Rumored to be Trump's choice for Secretary of the Treasury…
Worships Frogs
youtube.com/watch?v=w_1kQ_MUeuA#t=31m10s

How did I not hear about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scheul.de/Sleeves/html/Sleeves_P.htm
gugumed.com/prodotto/p-e-p-e-shadiley-12-magic-sound-italy-1986-vgvg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animism
reddit.com/r/DanPena/comments/46cv61/is_dan_peña_a_fake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamnit, How come some posts can use fucking MP4 thread pics, and some can't??

Just let this fucking die. I am shame.

Meme magic is real

OP HERE
DO NOT BUMP THIS
DO NOT BUMP THIS
DO NOT BUMP THIS
DO NOT BUMP THIS

I wanna remake this without the fucking MP4 first.

YOU MAD MEN!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!!!

bump

Soon we're going to be an ethno-religion who infiltrates and takes over the Government and cultural institutions.

WEW

How does one become a mentee to Dan Pena? I want to be a frog.

To defeat the Jews, we had to become them.

toads are better

Dan Pena is awesome

Nice thread. Would have been perfect if it was made without the fucking MP4 first though. Oh well. We'll never know how cool a thread this would have been.

BUMP

PRAISE KEK

Don't worry you dumb google. It's even move visible with the paper clip image. Good thread.

OP is a double google

its really happening

but is he a kike?

You must be new.

Iberian

I'm gonna get a frog tattoo to show my devotion to Kek.

Degenerate. all kek demands is shitposting and dank memes

t- Dan Pena

What did he mean at :17 Holla Forums?

Thank you for correcting the record.

>>>/christian/

Fuck off.

It was a question. I'm not even sure what he meant. Though, the thought of him mentioning this day as a day to take off was to imply that day was a good day to waste his time crossed my mind. I like Pena, I doubt he is a jew, but I am curious why he landed on the day to waste his time.

Jews take that day off: Take day off 'cause there's less chance to get Jew'd
There is no one a Jew loves to Jew more than a Jew.

If you're not a warrior or a criminal you have no business having tattoos.

MFW I can't even kill my own thread.
It doesn't have a thread icon :(

Dubs confirms that you will be a degenerate if you do this, and it will negative the power of kek.

"I spend about %95 of my time kissing frogs." My god praise kek.

Have a webm

Why not Jew the jew? It worked for them, can clearly work for us

SHADILAY, BROTHERS

Unless it is a swastika (and even then in the current climate) it is.

You are nearing heresy. Choose your next words carefully.

This shit is getting out of control.

How many more signs do we need before we begin straight up worshipping His Amphibiousness?

As in no jokes, a literal religion?

I for one look forward to a world ruled by anons.

user you have no idea how much kek has changed my life in a positive way.

Rich people are weird. In Eyes Wide Shut and all the leaks over the years and most recently have shown, the super wealthy and elite generally worship things way out of the mainstream. Moloch is the most popular but he is losing to a frog so they want some of the meme magic too but it doesn't work unless they hate Jewry from the bottom of their hearts like Henry Ford did.

KEK HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR LIFE user

I also find it funny that Henry Ford made his fortune by not jewing his employees and paying them a damn good wage.

He's always with us
PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Who would think that not being jewish leads to success.

Dond mind me just checking some digits

KKK
KEK
KKK

How about a from with a swastika on it? Or a frog in the shape of a swastika?

Checked

I am become jew.

On my dog tags I intend to put 'Esoteric Kekism' in the religion portion.

I haven't landed on a decision on what to place in the bit below. I think I get up to 26 characters to put what ever I want.

Suggestions related to Kek?

This guy curses like me. I've never felt more inspired by a single human being in all my life.

Dennis Hopper meets Donald Trump.

Lmao, this guy…

sort of making me sad, I swear to god my grandma and this guy could be brother and sister.

Put
On it

Or alternatively

This guy is degenerate senile man who is probably behind KEK shilling and satanism on Holla Forums.

you have to go back

Reported for obvious shill.

Have this old Filipino song about Pepe and his kite:

Matayog ang lipad ng saranggola ni Pepe
Matayog ang pangarap ng matandang bingi
Lumuha ang langit at ang mundo ay nanliit
Pinilit umawit, ang naglaro'y isang ingit
Kumakaway sa bakod ang anghel na nakatanod
Sumusuway sa utos, puso'y sinusunod

————————————————————–

Rough translation:
Pepe's kite is soaring high
The old deaf's dream is lofty
The heaven cried and the world humbled
Forced to sing, played by envy
Waving at the wall the angel that guards
Disobeyed the rules, follows the heart

Romans 2:28 to 2:29
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Fuck, that's good.

ok don't worry, I won't bump it

Holy shit

Anyone have insights into the history of this guy and what we can expect if he becomes Secretary of the Treasury?

Could it be a sign?

he's going to shit down every jews throat and make them pay for it as far as I can tell

Friendly reminder that Kek does not require or care about ornaments, symbols, sigils, altars or any sort of mundane material shit at all. All he wants is the pure loosh coming from the joy of his acolytes making it through the dark and into the dawn he represents.
Being happy is the best way to praise kek

There are no shekels to made on a day that all the jews take off.

Praise Kek.

I've been following Dan Pena for years, even before I was fully redpilled. He's the fucking man, and his business course, while expensive, is a no-bullshit experience that reaches deep into psychological traumas from childhood and obliterates fear. I always thought the "Kissing Frogs" thing and all of his frog stuff at his manor was a little strange, but I never made the connection with Kek until now. There are too many coincidences in this fucking universe.

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
LA MIA LIBERTA

why even bother posting, suck start a shotgun heretic

Same here. It's on the third loop and and i don't feel like closing it.
Kek Vult.

I'm playing devil's advocate here but could the Shadilay track be fake? Like if someone uploaded it to YouTube and the Discogs site under a fake title and as a prank to see if Holla Forums would take it without questioning? Has anyone contacted the two Italian dudes on Facebook who wrote it? Is it really their track from '86?

Definitely real. First one on YouTube was uploaded in 2011.
scheul.de/Sleeves/html/Sleeves_P.htm
gugumed.com/prodotto/p-e-p-e-shadiley-12-magic-sound-italy-1986-vgvg/
Tons of reference to it online.

Praise Kek boys.

Thanks.

where have you been for the past couple months user?

Get your head examined.

fuck off jew

He has a portrait of hitler in his office. I can't find the video of where this was mentioned but I am 100% certain I heard it somewhere.

SA goon faggots detected.

is he trying to tell us something?

ur mum examined my head last night

more webm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animism
wew

I'm starting to wonder if this shit is really real.

Kekism could only be an entho-religion if it is exclusive to our race.

We Wuz Ancient Egyptians

we wuz high priests n shieeeeet

Shall we look into how the Egyptians originally worshiped Kek and emulate them?

At that point wouldn't we have to revere the entire pantheon?

Each of my shitposts is a tribute to The Green One, and that's good enough for me. I may get a statue for my garden if I can commission one for the right price.

Not sure about Egypt, but Greece and Rome had mystery cults for each deity where they would dedicate worship to that singular being.

He's all about working 22 hrs a day 364 days a year until the day he dies with anyone around him who doesn't have something to do with achieving his goals(work to keep stacking money, 50 billion so far) is a waste of time. I like his hold himself accountable and keeping focused on short/mid/long term goals but stacking money is not an incentive to me as is it is for him to do what he does.

Sauce on music?

Didn't the high-priests of that time take copious amounts of drug at their temples until they could shit out a vision?

Why am I not surprised that poltards would find this lying scam artist to be a great role model?

reddit.com/r/DanPena/comments/46cv61/is_dan_peña_a_fake/

Poltards please stop embarrasing yourselves. This man is a fraud. Real successful people don't take $20k from poor retarded people.

Stop being so fucking gullible.

Your heart is in the right place, pol. You are just terrible stupid.

Nice try Satan, but you can go back to reddit now.

Atleast read the post you gullible bird brain.

Where the fuck do you think you are little guy?

Quit being so defensive. It's ok to be wrong. A lot of people fall for pyramid schemes. Just have to learn from your mistakes.

not going to reddit satan, btw if you want to find people that have empathy towards stupid people you are in the wrong place fucktard.

I have great empathy towards poor people that are smart, i have 0 empathy towards stupid and naive people that dig their own grave.

Why are you redditors so retarded, honestly.

It takes no convincing. You just see a post in pol and you belive it. Its very pathetic. Do some fucking research. I dare you to find any credible sources on this fraud Dan Pena. You can't. Besides the morons who pay $20k to host them on their bullshit youtube channel.

This is not a 'legendary investor.'
You want to know who legendary investors are? Warren Buffet and Carl Ichan. And the last time I checked they don't take $20k fees from homeless people promosing them a $100 million success.

This thread is about magical frogs, Egyptian gods and if meme-man Pena is an agent of said gods.

If he's a fraud he'll never be Secretary of the Treasury, oh well.

The other day I was being asked to do some thing so I set my head phones down, and a strange dialtone played, super sped up, it stopped every time I picked my head phones up doing it thee times till I decided to finish my meme first.

This some Eyes Wide Shut shit…

Dont care faggot , fuck off this board you dont belong here

You moron still dont understand that i dont give a single fuck?

If a homeless person has 20k they aren't going to be homeless or they like it and they have nothing to learn from any one charging 20k.

source was homeless for a prolonged period.

I stopped being a fedorafag and started worshipping Kek several months ago.

Stop using words you don't understand.

PFFFTTTT

We honestly know fucking nothing about Kek and i'm assuming that it's because he's the god of obscurity.

You just made your thread better by accient.

I friend of frogs is a friend of all.

Pot calling the kettle black Schlomo.

accidental nb

Great idea.

Kiss a frog