GLENN BECK IS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/glenn-beck-profoundly-sad-cruz-endorsement-trump-maybe-time-go-mountains/
archive.fo/TzQCf
HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO FUCKING DO IT!!!

t- Glenn Beck

It's for the best.

tfw you realize you have to kill Trump

YOU CAN DO IT GLENN!

wew lad.

I did not believe that anyone could shill so hard.

Moron.

Maps are a social construct.

he doesn't deserve death, letting him live is the perfect punishment for him

oh shut up.
He's a traitor who wants to see your family killed by kebab and or niggers.

Did you guys know he raped and killed a girl back in 1990?

can we at least let jeb live as a jester under the trumpenreich?

Remember Glenn it is up the road not across the street.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Some people just can't handle a break up.

If he does die I'm sending a bag of cheetos to his funeral.

All is left is Rick WIlson and that tranny Liz.

You ever notice how its the people who claim God told them it was so who are wrong?

You notice how you don't hear about those people in the Democrats?

You see Trump getting blessed to ward off evil yesterday by Evangelicals as he is God's chosen?

Did he blame alcohol?

CTR please go.

I thought that was Ethan Ralph

Do you think George Washington even knew what Israel was? It was still under Ottoman rule when he was alive and he doesn't strike me as the kind of person who was well-versed in Middle Eastern or Jewish history.

It won't be long now…

This guy really does drink his own kool aid. Is this the part where the cult leader kills himself and his followers do the same?

This whole Beck thing really does wreak of Jim Jones.

I don't know. But to suppose that George Washington thought that the federal government should meddle in affairs half-way around the globe for a people disenfranchised for 1500+ years is preposterous. Unless he has weighty textual evidence to hand, the claim is simply unbelievable.

Propositional Nationalists must be the first to hang on the day of the rope. If one of them hangs themselves ahead of schedule all the better.

Jim Jones was far more charismatic than Beck and he still had to force his followers to drink the kool-aid at gunpoint. Beck will die alone. I'll bet his wife will divorce him before long. The Trump curse is real.

I wish he would fuck off to the mountains but we all know he will never leave his soapbox.

Glenn Beck: what an hero.

It's a flat out lie. George Washington was 100% red pilled.

The blaze is burning down along with his reputation he won't have a matchbox let alone a sandbox soon.

I think a Washington party must be started to revitalize the true spirit of America.

No, Glenn, its not.

And if you keep saying it is, you may not come back from 'the mountains'.

From Washington's farewell address in 1796

Quite ironic a name now, isn't it?

Looks like you already failed.

The irony is thick, isn't it?

Its a package deal - you take Washington's views on liberty, you gotta take his views on race as well, else you're just a hypocrite.

Sounds good to me.

That fat sack of shit really does have a death wish. He couldn't last a week innawoods.

Feels good.

good work user

Either it's going to be cringey due to Beck grovelling at Cruz's feet to reconsider his decision or Beck is going to hold him hostage and demand Trump to hand over the delegates.

Pic related might or might not be a cover-up for some crime Beck committed, Lord knows he's crazy enough and seems like a Manchurian Candidate.

The Joe Scarborough murder rumor might have some teeth though

I hope he duz. it live, in HD, with a shotgun loaded with #6 birdshot in 3 1/2 mag. that would him be epic and get him an Emmy

He's even got his own commune planned, though the jury's still out on whether he'll relocate to Guyana to built it

He needs to be raped by a pack of niggers

to be fair, half of the Jim Jones cult members were blacks

For what pointing to facts and interesting correlations?
Maybe Trump should have been blessed by Kek if he wanted true power.

I'm out of the loop with Glenn Beck? Why does he hate Trump so much?

he's controlled opposition. they all hate Trump because Trump actually does things other than roll over and let the left win.

He is all about God.

Somewhere down the list country, then goldbugs, then teapers ( he started them).
He also went and hunted down and showed Trump's Russian connections and being a Putin plant, but people just call him cheetoh man rather than look at his chalkboards.

he's either completely retarded or he's controlled opposition

I think his view is that:

1) Trump is like Hitler (authoritarian),
2) Trump is a progressive (not a conservative),
3) Trump is not going to follow the Constitution

Bascially, muh Hitler — muh Fascism

What a melodramatic cunt. Just die or shut the fuck up, or come out as a trans woman.

He's being decimated in the comments section.

jfc

Someone make an image with a quote of this.

No, even if humiliation got to him he'd just go away and play with his millions, get his nerve up and come back.

Then most people like fdr over Washington, truly disgusting.

cucks have been repeating this like a religious mantra for years

Beck is a Mormon zionist.

Looks like the cuckhood is falling.

Blame Christ-Cucks for all of it. Jesus Christ gave Christians a new covenant, the Jewish covenant NULL AND VOID.
The wily Jews realized weakness though, and tied Zionist Israel's survival to the Return of Jesus Christ, which Christ-Cucks actually believe in.
As a result, $3,000,000,000 shekels yearly get paid to the Jews in hopes that one day Jesus will come back.

Adult Christians actually believe this Jew fairy tale.

Scofield Reference Bible came out in 1909 so most likely George Washington wanted to gas all kikes on sight.

Fucking Catoist anti-caesaeran cuck. I hope his fat ass starves in the woods.

At what point is he going to acknowledge what a shitty judge of character he has?

He shilled Cruz pretty hardcore, and couldn't see the rat in him at all.

And even though he calls himself a Constitutionalist and bandwagon'ing on the Tea Party, getting him to say nice any nice things about Ron Paul back in 2012 and 2008 was like pulling teeth.

He probably dick rode Romney because he was a fellow Mormon, and that fact never clicked in his bipolar head.

I mean you have Patrick Buchanan and E. Micheal Jones but these views were mainstream a few generations ago and all centuries before.

feels bad man

not ready to give up on it just yet, but if the next pope is as bad as Francis I might be tempted to look into orthodoxy

Shut up you fucking nigger. The Constitution is a tribal document for the Anglo-Celtic-Germanic-Scandinavian stock that is America, not some "idea" that can be for everyone on Earth. Fuck you, for trivializing the Founding Fathers.

ding ding ding we have a winner

This video in particular disturbs me.

One of my favorite channels…. based

This. America was founded EXPLICITLY as a White European ethnostate.

B-But nation of immigrants goy.

J-J-JUST

And these days a Neoconservitive will say that you're not a 'true conservative" if you copy Washington's political beliefs word for fucking word.

Good thing Trump basically eliminated them from the party.

That man is a potent mix of friendly elder, Fr. Coughlin, and George Washington. He is a top liberal-triggerer.

Yeah, WHITE, MOSTLY CHRISTIAN peoples. Americans went through a rebirth in some way and went from British subjects to Americans; it was an ethnogenesis.

Fucking Trotsky kike infiltrators. I hope they all rot.

and anyone who calls the neocons what they are will be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" and nuked by the tribal (((media))).

GAS THE NEOCONS
PALEOCON WAR NOW

I'm still so SO fucking happy that they got sent to the cuckshed and Bill Kristol, Benny "Full Shekels" Shapiro, and Glenn Beck are having mental breakdowns.

I honestly think that the neocons are fucking over since around half of them are openly supporting Hillary.

And then they tried to be edgy and hip by starting the "Renegade Party" too, which, from what one user a while back said, was a slur that the Spaniards used against those who converted to Islam. Basically, traitors.

4D CHESS

Glenn Beck isn't a person, he's an idea. An idea conjured up in the twisted dreams of a man at the end of his rope.

:^)

Goodbye. Have a nice fall.

no, please don't Glenn…

I still dont give a fuck about anything ted cruz says or pretends to think.

Also, fuck you, glen beck. Kill your family, then yourself. Mormon cunt

As crazy as Current Year+1 has been I'm betting on the latter.

Can't wait for him to publicly lose it again

Stoo pls, he and you get the gas.

Yeb is still a bush. I understand the sentiment since guac is unintentionally funny and cringe humor.

But they got to hang on dotr

Intern, pls stfu lurk & more. Your going to get me in touble with the boss for fumbling memes like the dallas cowboys. He's going to say I didn't train you right.

His whole 'martyr' persona rests on his cuckiness. Why else do you think he cries all the time? There's that video where they add the shit to his eyes so that he artificially cries so that his christcuck audience can be moved by his religiosity. I doubt he's going to kill himself over this, it's more likely he's sad that The Blaze is about to go tits up while at the same time his political mandate gets completely refuted with the coronation of Trump.

Sig heil kamaraden, we are close.

What does this mean? That he's suffering "issapointment?"

Glen Beck confirmed for Jar Jar Binks.

And maybe IT IS TIME

TO SHOW
THE WHOLE WORLD

THAT AMERICA IS BACK
BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE

if dubs, Glenn kills himself
if trips, he gets lost in the woods and the remains are never found
if 1488, he goes to the woods, gets redpilled by the ghost of GLR and comes back to save the white race

i guess that means hes bluffing. hes not gonna do shit besides cry like a faggot

If dubs, all 'if dubs' posters kill themselves immediately and never return

brb, killing myself

off yourself as well

in a sense he is right though

Kek demands a Mormon sacrifice! Bullycide him! Blood for the blood god!

America is partly an idea and mostly, almost entirely, its people. If America was just a bunch of paper, Liberia would be just as good as, say, Kentucky.

i want to see him fall off the wagon first before he tops himself

Remember Glenn Slice Up And NOT Across

Glenn Beck will be a full blown alcoholic again by Nov. 8th

God dammit I live in the mountains and there's a constant stream of hippies, libtards, californians and glenn becks already. Right now is leaf watching season and although you would think a town of 2k people in the mountains is private, no, full of leaf cucks. One thing after another. He's not welcome here

Practically an e-celeb of no worth. I see no reason to do anything but harm them further.