Your favorite capeshit is back

Freeform's New Misfits Pilot Has Found Four of Its Five Young Superheroes
archive.is/0SbT5

RAMSAY'S BACK

You mean ==BARRY==

Speaking as an Anglo, I hope every major city in Great Britain gets firebombed.

tbh i actually liked the first two seasons.

And it would be mercy

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD KIKE

Why?

Holes?

An American version in current year +3?

I actually think it might be so bad it will attract a cult following.

Not enough diversity.

Jesus Christ what is with the frumpy white girl? It's like one of the producers had a druggie,whore niece and to shut his sister up he put her in a tv show.

All the cast had to be trashy since they are criminals

That's a 10/10 in Bongland.

I have no problem with Germans or Anglos as a whole.

90+% of people in major British cities are going to be shitskins, or liberals. If you firebomb all the cities, what you're left with is an overwhelmingly white British, and far less cucked populace. So yes, this would pretty much be the best possible scenario in every Western European country, you remove the invaders, you remove the traitors, the collateral damage is more than worth it.

TL;DR, CRUSH THE DAMN URBANITE

im an actah, innit

Series really went downhill after he left and I quit after season 2 where that faggot ends up creating a infinite time loop

Infinite time loop happens at the very end of season 3. Season 4 is much worse. Season 5 is meh.

That's a chav. They live in council houses, survive off benefits and are basically trash. They are our rednecks/gopniks/bogans. The men like to drink and fight and the women are loud, bitchy and always in heat. Not to be confused with decent salt of the earth working class.

Guess I watched longer than I can remember, I gave up after season 3 then. They got like a whole new cast for season 4 right? I think thats why I didnt bother

Who had the genial idea of turning the autistic psycho who killed his gf and kept her in a freezer into a capeshit hero?

I loved the scene where he is invisible and goes down the hallway smashing lights.
I also liked that he pretty much leaves Nathan to die at the end of season 1.
He is also probably the first one to jump to killing and the one with the ideas on body disposal. He's still fucking psycho, he is just pussywhipped on top of it. The scene where he decides to kill Jesus is pretty nice.

>>>/waifuist/

This one is our favorite capeshit

whoever unironically likes garbage like this and skins is much probably a closeted redditor who should fuck off back where he came from

No.

You fags don't have another argument

argument for what, being a shit show?
do i really need to explain to you why
is fucking cringy?

opinions dismissed.

what can i say, one day hopefully you'll grow up

one day hopefully you will stop using words like cringy that make you sound like a teenage girl or redditor

one day hopefully you'll stop having a cringy redditor taste so that noboy will have to call you a cringy redditor

wHaT'lL hE dO nExT?!?!?!

They arent even heroes let alone super, its just retarded teenagers getting powers.