Hotwheels schizophrenic cristcuck

Hotwheels has a meltdown.

After selling out Holla Forums and its userbase to Jim and his friends, he then went on living (hiding) in the Philippines. His condition seems to be worsening and then he disappeared from sight. People were suspecting he died due to hearth failure, but Jim uploaded a video of him. In the video HW behaved passive and gloomy, not talking at all. It turned out HW fell into depressions and turned toxic. He now has deleted all of his old tweets, claiming he has converted to one of the cristcuck sects.
Seemingly, HW is now going schizophrenic crazy and his condition is worsening day by day.

Should we help HW after he sold out Holla Forums? Or, can we help him other than hanging him?

Your opinion on this issue:

MKULTRA's a hell of a drug

That is awesome. Welcome to life eternal Freddo. Enjoy this life's brief battle, it will be the only chance for warfare you'll ever have again bro.

How the fuck do you convert to Christianity as a white guy?

I fail to understand your trouble undertsanding the fact you pointing out

Anyways, RIP in peace sweet hotbro.

He should look at nice boobanimal indicating its fleshfruits are delicious.

What is it with christianity preying on people in their weakest moments? The majority of christians are non-devout and don't think of it until a survey asks what their religion is. Then there's head-cases and obsessed weirdos. I find it uncanny and off-putting.

ftfy

what a load of old bollocks
typical fred

I've been out of the loop, what's happening with him?

I just say RIP to HW each time we have a thread about him because to me he's dead, Frederic Brennan survived and became a christcuck but the good old creator of Holla Forums died.

Shiggy tbqh

Jim killed him and fed him to his pigs

F

My opinion on this issue is that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about from the very first thing you said. HW didn't sell out, Jim stole 8ch from him outright, and then offered him a payoff to leave quietly. Which he took, as he really had no other choice except to be a vol on a site he no longer had any control over. He chose not to be a cuck and to take money in exchange for not bitching about the site getting hijacked from underneath him.
The fact that Jim would stoop to taking advantage of a cripple tells you a lot about him, btw.

Secondly, wtf do you care what HW does with his life? Who the fuck are you that it matters? Is he asking you for help? No? Then fuck off and mind your own goddamn business.

Well I guess a broken clock is right twice a day

you take that back right now! say you didn't mean it!

I'm agnostic athiest and your christian boogeyman characterization is reminiscent of Holla Forums boogeymanning. The truth is people themselves have crises of meaning and seek comfort when they're suffering, regardless of faith. Does the new age movement also prey on people in your estimation?

#NotAllPedos are leftycucks tbqh.

I-I'm sorry. I do c-care.

Come to
ALLAH
Hotwheels

this

he seems to be dying so he is seeking mental assistance. I wish him best luck on his way to heaven.

He better have imageboards set up in the afterlife before I get there.

Hi Chris. Nice collection of leafs and stones under your bed.

Eternity Next, er, when?
if somefag doesn't meme this, 8ch is fossil

Degenerates out.

Hotwheels has finally evolved past being a fedorafag, we should be proud of him. Tell him to become a Mormon, it's what hex would want.

a compliant virgin unable to compare him with virile men is what hex wants. dickwheels knows more about virile men than mata hari
falsr dichotomy, faggit

I hope hes happy sucking jesus dick tbh

ok fine just pls don't masturbate in front of me tbh

smh tbh fam

12 We’re not waging war against enemies of flesh and blood alone. No, this fight is against tyrants, against authorities, against supernatural powers and demon princes that slither in the darkness of this world, and against wicked spiritual armies that lurk about in heavenly places.

Christwheels is dying. He is starting his journey into the next life. By the teachings of Yahweh and his acknowledgment of the other lesser gods and beings of the universe the lord of Mankind he will triumph through the trials and cleanse himself of the mortal sins he committed in his mortal shell.

When a soul begins to leave earth to the next world and it starts to reach enlightenment this happens, it has happened to Fredrick, it may happen to you someday user.

Say what you will about this post, but HW will see this and he will see this as true.

or he got troll's remorse after snorting DMT off a flip-flop

What's up Josh

not my problem

Christcucks are desperate

Stop worshipping the kike on a stick tbqh.

Not Josh tbqh.

what Xianity are we talking about
there 's plenty

BTW, are you that fucking Floridian faggot who got mad because I said I was going to fuck your sister?

TOO OLD

what Xianity are we talking about

there 's plenty

Three possibilities:
1. He's trolling.
2. He has to convert because of Duterte's Christian Shariah.
3. He really is dying and decided to take the Pascal Pill.

I bet it's 2 tbh.

You're a bipedo now, Josh?

godspeed brother

Not me tqh

Maybe he's been lurking Holla Forums all these months, and decided to take hex's advice.

I highly doubt he is visiting Holla Forums anymore.

t. crippledud

I don't think this is a coincidence. hex converted hotwheels tbh.

t. hex

I highly doubt hex is visiting Holla Forums anymore either. At least I haven't seen his tripfaggotry around for a while now.

hotwheels stopped hanging out on this site 2 fucking years ago he won't see your post.

There's at least one other possibility. For example, perhaps he realized that the emptiness inside him couldn't be filled up by Flip tranny cocks, no matter how many he took in his mouth and ass. He's aging, and he's probably lonely. He has no relationship with family, he's lost a lot of friends, the userbase of the imageboard he created hates him, and he's under the thumb of a psychopath expat. A church would accept him and show him love (of a sort), which he probably has very little of in his life.

t. hex

the best pill

Christian over jew any day of the week.

Reminder to convert and rejoice in the Catholic church.

He's still here, just not on Holla Forums

He's on >>>/christian/ apparently.

that's not where he is tbh

He is a Mormon. Why would a Mormon go to /christcuck/? Makes not sense tbh

I thought he was talking about Failwheels, not hex.

What difference does it make at this point?

ahahaha nice troll. There's no way this is real. Even if hypothetically he was crazy enough to go "born again christian", there's no way he could even defend posting on Holla Forums or do mental gymnastics required to rationalise it as not being a sin-ridden place, same with Jim and all the associated Holla Forums/goldwater staff and people he hangs out with and is dependent on

t. someone who has never read the Bible.

Mark 2:15-17

Had this happened even if he never gave the site to Jim Watkins, would this truly be the fulfillment of the "Christian imageboard" meme?

He's alive!

你好!你好吗?

excuse me but

15 And as he reclined at table in his house, many tax collectors and sinners were reclining with Jesus and his disciples, for there were many who followed him.
16 And the scribes o the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”
17 And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

hi HW

The christcuck rationalizes his cuckoldry by admitting to it and then inserting his rationalization. There's like 3 or 4 of these floating around from /christian/ and they all say different things. The funniest is the one where the OP accidentally admits that early christians were sneaky jews that used subversive tactics wherein they pretend to be weak and then plot against the romans.

Even in the face of damning information they cuck and kike.

christianity was basically a sjw tier commie cult of decadent period roman empire (similar to social state of US now)

You're talking about sects that came out of the new testament, not real Christianity.

Not surprised in the least - these fags are desperate to try and convince others and themselves that they aren't followers of a cucked religion that praises poverty as a good thing, and being good christian by donating money to corrupt priests and to relief to Africa.

Strategic cuckoldry is the thinking mans' psy-op. I mean, it did work.

we can always pray for him

Im not that faggot, just bored fag

Aren't we all, tbh?

Pretty much. We're just here for each other's amusement.

hearth failure could be pretty deadly to someone with boneitis in the wrong circumstances.

nice

L M A O tbh

thanks and a prayer for you hotwheels, you did a goodjob

everyone i know that's been deployed to buttfuckistan has more than one goatfucking haji story. sometimes it's donkeyfucking. or boyfucking.

I sure hopes he lying to himself

Nothing wrong with that. His health is probably poor, yeah. Poor guy.

He knows he's going to die soon so he's trying to convert just in case.

It worked for King James VI of Scottland

he's trying a terry