Leftypol will defend this under "anti imperialism"

leftypol will defend this under "anti imperialism"

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/30/israeli-girl-13-stabbed-bedroom-west-bank-kiryat-arba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1PBiVPUvFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So where are you going with this? If a black guy ever murders a white person then segregation and slavery or justified or something? This isn't liberal pol we don't view minorities is some kind of uniform block that's inherently good because their oppressed. They're just people. Some of them are good some of them are bad.

Stabbing 13 year old's is bad

So is Israel because they kill children routinely in Gaza, as well as imprison them without charges.

Israel is bad because they are an apartheid state, they're not bad because 'muh Holla Forums tier antisemetic shitposting' and they're are many Jews around the world who are vehemently anti-zionist.

I fixed this thread for you.

Seems like a proportional response.

One death is statistic.
One milion deaths is a tragedy.

Stalin was wrong again

This.

lol you totally do this. If you didn't, you dumbasses might realize that human beings aren't just fungible machine parts and mass immigration is suicidally retarded.

what are you rambling on about?

And had the situation been reversed, and an Israeli stabbed a Palestinian 13 year old girl to death, he would be deemed a hero and stalwart defender of democracy and freedom.

I'm just observing that you do in fact view minorities as a saintly, homogeneous bloc. If you didn't you'd realize airlifting feral Somalis into rural MN was a bad idea.

so instead we should view them as an evil homogeneous bloc?
fuck outta here with your spooks kiddo

No, you should view them objectively and not forge on ahead like retarded lemmings when they turn out to be dumb violent and rapey.

Oh no, it's yet ANOTHER episode of "leftists = liberals" diatribe.

These NEVER get tiresome.

What does this even mean. I know Bernie people who are nuts about mass immigration and shed buckets of tumblr tears over Brexit. My commie faggot roommate told me that the Cologne sex attacks we a right-wing conspiracy.

What exactly do leftists and liberals disagree on when it comes to third world immigration?

ayyy lmao hold up.

Why are we talking about this infantile mass immigration spook, and why are we doing it in a thread about a Palestinian killing an Israeli settler in the occupied territory?

She and her family were the illegal immigrants :^)

It's the other way around you uneducated faggot.

That's the joke you fag.

I think you missed the other user's joke.

The modern Left has a bizarre, and ironically Eurocentric, understanding of power and power relations. Other cultures understand "power" in an entirely different way.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1PBiVPUvFc

The thread ended here:

This meme needs to die.

pol will defend this under "fuggen kikes"

fuck off antigerman adornoist faggot

Will a shitposting Holla Forumsack ever read a thread?

Is life too short to find out?

Pretty sure Ms. Armstrong's analysis still stands though.

SOME Leftists will assign power to a 13-year old ultra-orthodox Jewish girl on the basis that she was a "Zionist settler colonial", completely oblivious to the fact that 13-year olds don't exactly set government policy. Granted, you could make the case that killing her was strategic given that settler children serve the purpose of reproduction and all that, but does that in itself entail that she was "powerful" as the pro-Palis need her to be?

>"b-but you have to read the whole thread

What is with this tendency to consider every member of a community as some avatar of said community? Is that too hard to judge indiviuals individually?

Stop bumping this fucking thread.

Straight up spooked. Most of the crimes during the New Years attacks were nonsexual in nature and many of the offenses were reported weeks or even months after the supposed event in question. There were five rapes reported that day, two of which were completely unrelated to the events in Cologne.

All the descriptions of the attackers are in the vaguest possible language. "Foreign." "Dark skinned." "Spoke with an accent." The numbers are all very vague as well. One article will say "a thousand" when referring to the number of alleged attackers, while the other will be "thousands." Out of these supposed thousands only 150 were apparently caught.

If you weren't so straight up spooked you'd at least have the objectivity and honesty to call them something like "The Cologne New Year's Assaults" since that's what they actually seem to have been.

k

fucking kike media

No, we just don't see minorities as mindless orc hordes.
We're dialectical, fam.