What do you want to get out of life Holla Forums?

What do you want to get out of life Holla Forums?

Tell me your dreams

The Fourth Reich tbh.

dank faecbuk memes

Death.

I've got everything I could ever want right here in my 12x12 slice of heaven, so long as mummy keeps bringing home the big bux.

No wonder Canada's turning into islamic feminist shithole real quick.

Single mothers are the worst, I'll tell ya'.

I want to go to space and explore our solar system. I'll live on mars and/or swim on Ganymede

Prefferably a technological singularity resulting in an endless golden era of resources, space exploration, nigger removal, Jew genocide and genetically engineered cat girls for domestic ownership.

Alternatively, OP to an hero on stream.

I just want a virgin gf who will bear me children

Just watch The Man in the High Castle.

wow

a boat, an L39 jet and a private island to live by myself for the rest of my life.

the more i know people the less i want to live around them, i'm already beyond the point of no return.

I want the 4reddit fags like you off my board.

I want to discover the New Sound

a magic wish, so I can wish myself to be an omnipotent god

I want all the communists to die

Just a little peace and quiet.

Just the freedom to create something fun that will bring enjoyment to others, just like all the many things that brought me much enjoyment in my younger years.

You don't get the financial or creative freedom to truly devote yourself to such things these days. Your time and energy is focused on all these other things, keeping a roof over your head and food on your plate.

Not only that, but creative freedom just doesn't work in the way that a day job does. You can't just sit down for 8 hours straight, non-stop, creating stuff. It doesn't even feel that good to be doing it during the day half the time, it's easier at night and you find yourself wanting to take short naps often.

I just think it sucks that technology has become as advanced as it is and yet the majority of creative ventures on it have only came from trying to make money.

I have no energy outside of my day job to do creative stuff any more, and I certainly can't afford to either.

Why?

Uncorrupted government

fuck off with this you obsessed loser