Rick Wilson: Donald Trump's Base Consists of Neo-Nazis And "Frog Meme Idiots"

archive.fo/LUcXu
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/rick_wilson_donald_trumps_base_are_neo-nazis_and_frog_meme_idiots.html
Looks like we finally completely broke the man. Combine this with Cruz getting completely cucked by Trump and the man must be having a mental breakdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
lecatmure.neocities.org/er/er.htm
awoooowoomkccwbs.onion/
8ch.net/activeusers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, well, his daughter is still a nigger-lover.

Better to have no kids than be cucked like Rick.

If your daughter fucks niggers everything you have to say is invalid

This faggot is still going, huh?

Sounds legit.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I'll never be a balding babyface faggot who has a nignog grandson.

who?

He tries to describe us and makes himself look so foolish, every single time. Absurdity is our armor. Memetics is our strength. Praise Kek.

Rick, that word doesn't mean what you think it means. The hallmark of an asymptote is that it always approaches a value, but never reaches it. Yes one axis does go on forever, but the same is true for a straight line. Imho, exponentially fits what you're trying to convey here better.

As always, here's an anime girl for you. Don't mention it.

This is how this ridiculous cretin sounds like everytime

nobody takes him and the egg head seriously, but now even his messiah bend the knee too, cuck gonna kill himself.

Man, I completely forgot about this faggot. Why is he even around in politics ? Didn't we prove that he's not even a real strategist ?

who?

We're so ridiculous that anyone trying to describe us ends up looking retarded. It's our greatest strength, and one that the kikes have absolutely no idea how to handle.

Is he insane?
Is he saying that the tens of thousands at Trump's rallys and the millions intending to vote for him are /pol tier trolling shiposters?
Does he not know meme magic is real?
He should be careful what he wishes for, it might just come true!

He's desperate, because he'll either have to find a real job or get a free helicopter ride.

how do the eyebrows end up on top of the hair?
Japs can't draw faces worth a fuck.

Admitting we are right would force him to admit his failure as a father .

You don't have to be a newfag to not remember him, he's seriously forgettable. If it wasn't for the fact that he tried to stump the Trump would anybody here remember him ? He's just some random lamo.

Honestly, I would much rather be one of the
Frog Meme Idiots
Than be a cuck with a niglet grandhild
If I was one of them, I'd hang myself with my favourite pink panties

It's intentionally to make it easier for the autists to recognize the character's emotions.

Really? He's called out 8/pol/ by name multiple times in the media, even on national TV. Anybody who doesn't know this reeks of newfag.

kinda true if u really think about it tho…..

imho….

Nah, just the first and most militant supporters. Trump's base has transcended Holla Forums; it now includes your average American.

The guy raises a nigglet, what would you expect?

Absolutely amazing, isn't it? Going from a personal lulz project all the way to the Oval fuckin' Office.

I remember him, but I completely forgot he existed. The last time I even thought about this tard is when he said all we wanted was hotpockets and a holocaust.

Cry some more, Rick.

I don't want to derail, but it's true. Anime is popular with autists, because the characters are drawn in such way, that their emotions are very easily recognised as opposed to normal humans. I'm sorry to have hurt your feelers.

It's incredible. I honestly thought Holla Forums would go full randlet and take the election seriously at the start of the cycle, but when I saw Trump's bantz, I knew we were in for a wild ride.

He's just our personal lolcow at this point. That's what he's been reduced to.

All art worth a damn is exaggerated, you uncultured retard.

Shadilay, Rick.

What's wrong with you??

Filtered

"Triggered"

Anti-anime is goon [email protected]/* */

Well they're simple and childlike, like a more basic version of a disney cartoon, except creepily sexualised.

Well, anime did get its influence from Disney cartoons.

I never expressed anti anime rhetoric, I just explained why autists like it. Comparing it to the statue of Laocoon and His sons is heresy.

This cuck is mad that we control the meme magic

Kek

I really can't be bothered paying any attention to what this squid-head looking faggot has to say. He's really a non-entity.

tl;dr Rick should kill himself.

Seriously though, who is this Rick Wilson guy?

I hear he might be a Neo-Nazi, what with his bald head and all.

I hear he even married his daughter to a nigger just to cover his trail.

GOOD
I WANT THE GOP AND THE DEMS TO BOTH FIZZLE OUT

Also Jewish and gay.

See Milo.

I got banned off twitter permanently, can we get some smug anime sent his way? It triggers him hard.

Lmao, that tard rage about how we're all going to regret it sounds like the "You guys are all right, don't go to X tomorrow.".

The one that was on fire and spiraling strait toward the ground? That one?

"N-No, you racist! We just need to appeal to the changing America, t-thats all!"

Go home Rick, you're cuck.

Filtered again.

No, it doesn't work that way here.

That shit is pretty fucking kawaii.

or did you have your nigger grandchild do it?

Sleep snug, smug.

Anime is a nonnegotiable part of chan culture. You are akin to the filthy wamdering Jew for wanting us to rid ourselves of it.

I hate Milo so much, I hope one day we can Rick Wilson him.

Why would he do such a retarded thing like pic n°1 ?

Hitler is right.

Source? He came out against anime?

He's really panicking there. Desperate and panicking. He knows he will lose his job and have to face his negro grandson everyday and his wife who masturbates to ripped guys and their horses.

That makes it worse, doesn't it? He got defeated by stormfags, weebs and memewizards and had an humiliating public meltdown over it. It's a public statement that he failed.

he's a mentally ill nigger fucking jew?

He has openly admitted that he doesn't want to see Trump in the White House. He will be gassed.

Except it literally is a goon [email protected]/* */ tactic, faggot.
If you are against anime - and just anime - you have been brainwashed by goons or you are one.
Being against escapist entertainment, regardless of origin, and not because it is bad, but because it takes advantage of the weakened fortitude caused by many a jewish thing, is the objectively correct stance

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
Furthermore, I would ask you to read the words of Goebbels on the necessity of entertainment to a society.

Unless you're that one retard who thinks that people think that anime is art - most isn't, what is is relatively old, hand drawn stuff.
And in that case need I remind you that Hitler was a fan of animation, and could appreciate it.

Requesting pic of daughter

She's a blonde girl with a 5 head if I'm not wrong.

You're going in the oven Goon. The FBI is going to seize the servers and the whole network is going to be revealed.

What a moron

It was in his "how to destroy the alt-right" speech, and I interpreted it as a swipe at Rick Wilson and the fact that some on the left instaban people who use anime avatars because they're usually trolling.

Nigger images aren't showing any pics of her

Hubris

Weebs are triggered.

There's some floating around.

Is this song on youtube ? Otherwise I might upload it for lulz

Throw him a bog.

Do Somali genes run in their family?

I'm so ready for this.

When he dies,
this is all that will be left of him.

His last moment on this earth will be him realizing that he is the architect of his oblivion.
Some say from the individuals point of view, that last moment stretches to eternety.

A special hell indeed.

that dream makes me all giddy inside

Asuka best gril

Actually there are around 1-2 million Holla Forumsacks worldwide if you halfchan.

We're officially bigger than CNN in terms of reach.

Trump will accomplish everything he wants within the first term. He'll emulate Cincinnatus and step down afterwards, possibly even before the end of his first term. It'll also work out well for him in the history books, as he'd be able to take credit for all the good things to come and wash his hands of any mistakes made by his successors.

In 2020, we'll see the Republican establishment try to field a candidate of their choosing, but the people won't like him. They'll try to backpedal on Trump's policies, at which point some Holla Forumslack comes out of rightfield to ride the coat-tails of revived populism.

I'd say that Trump is going to stay in 8 years because he won't trust anyone else to do a better job. Unless he has a secret apprentice of course.

Also the republican Establishment won't exist in 2020 we'll be the establishment.

His wife's daughter is his weakness or so he says.

Should be two Weizenbier lynching a Colt .45, not that pisswater tbh fam

Rick "My Daughter Gave Birth to a Nigger" Wilson jumps ship very easily. It's pretty pathetic that his only real position at this point is that he hates Trump.

We'll see a lot of fresh faces establish themselves as outspoken politicians in the wake of Trump's election. So we'll certainly be the replacement; however, the establishment is nevertheless still dug in pretty deeply. They'll still be there come 2020, and they'll try to reassert their authority and will.

This will result in people breaking faith with the republican party and Trump making a nod of support for whomever among them impresses him the most. We may see a parallel upheaval within the Democratic party as well.

TOUCH THE FROG, MEET THE BOG

He's defined by his butthurt and cuckoldry and at this point I think that it's genuine butthurt rather than shilling. We turned a well known political pundit into a complete and utter lolcow.

Good job anons.

Sounds good lel.

What's the coal burner's home address? Mailing user can send her a Pepe.

upotte is decent, in a ecchi sort of way

Sounds like shit.
I'll take a Trump Dynasty instead.

They're taking ironic shitposting seriously. Unfortunately, some of us are taking ironic shitposting seriously as well.

I'm pretty sure it's a grandson not a granddaughter.

(checked)
I didn't take the pic, but Weizenbier sounds tasty.

Dubs confirm. This is my dream, to see Holla Forumsacks take over government as scary as it sounds. Maybe Tumblr and Reddit faggots will take over the Dems.

with his luck, it'll turn out to be a fag anyway

Mind xir's pronouns, shitlord.

Who /masturbates to anime/ here?

I seriously hope you don't actually do this.

Only my waifu

If Trump wins in 2020 then he's the nominee, incumbents never get primary'd/

Every dynasty, however great its beginnings, always succumbs to the same decadence and apathy. A Trump dynasty would be no different, and, if he resists the temptation, the history books will remember him all the more fondly for it.

That would have to be one lewd anime, user. Doujins on the other hand…

Electric retard is fucking great. It got Germany so butthurt that they banned it.

Who's Electric Retard ?

No.

A Trump Dynasty will last longer than republican faggotry.

Republics are shit.

Your idea still sucks.

He will turn our floundering Republic into a mighty Empire.

Next thing you'll say is you aren't actually a single childless man.

lecatmure.neocities.org/er/er.htm
Old as balls ms paint comic that successfully attempts to be as offensive as possible.

Much edgelord there.

it's not for everybody

I have in fact moved away from ero/r18 myself.

Thanks user for telling me where that came from so I didn't have to ask.

That's the entire point.

Check that.

Good idea. Come to think of it, I have no idea what her name is.

INTERNET PEOPLE NEED HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST

He absolutely does lurk here.

This makes me even prouder now to be in the basket of deplorables.

Waifus aren't meant to be sexual user, thats like fapping to the Platonic form of the feminine

Not to worry he will never figure out where the secret sign in page url is located.

Tantra.

Right here fam.

What if your waifu wants to fuck you?

what a whore

Lmao rick is a fag and will never understand the master plan in my pic.

That's not very romantic.

Who masturbates to frogs? Sound off, I know I'm not alone.

You're never alone here, user.

Do you not know about Asui?

stop being butthurt that you're autistic, we all are here, and autism (focused on alcohol) is what drove agriculture and civilization in the first place

>>>/out/

best girl

it wasn't me tbqh fam

i'm just amazed that animefags get so buttflustered when their hugbox is kicked over.

sleep snug, smug

THAT'S THE POINT

If America has 80 million Nazis we would not be in this situation.

No
Vore? Yes

The line has already been tainted by the kikes, better the Donald stand down after his terms than let the infection remain

Barron is the only one pure. Scots-German-Solvenian blood without any kike in it. What the fuck was Trump thinking with that? Did all three of his kids seriously marry into kikes? Tiffany doesn't count, as much as I ant to cum in that doe-eyed qt.

RICK WILSON IS A CUCK FAGGOT

I don't understand the attraction myself.

It's the weird degenerate stuff. Sorry.

Bump

Every time he tries to grab one of those midgets in clownsuits all he manages to do is fall flat on his ass and get kicked in the balls.

sleep snug, smug!

sleep snug smug

Not an achievement though.

I've got just four words for you, Ricky:

PEE PEE POO POO

And we're winning

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

what kind of idiot do you have to be to believe Trumps entire base is made of 4chan?

Rly makes you think…

Begone heretic

Buchanan primaried Bush 41 in 1992.

It's wishful thinking more than anything.
He is projecting a reality he wishes were true.

Ricky boy is back again?

I DO

No idea who this guy is, but he's not wrong. The faggotry in relation to magical wish granting frogs has gotten out of control and has made this board insurmountable worse than even the Trumpfags did when they first started being bussed in from plebbit last year.

This whole board has become so unbearable that it's just flat out unusable beyond a once a week check up just to see how bad it's gotten. Here's my check up, my prognosis is extreme terminal faggotry. I hope you all die.

Thank you for Cucking The Record.

You don't have to stay here.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

>mfw having a realistic inflation fetish
fml

Then leave. Filtered.

Checked.

Kind of agree about the kek shit, but as for Trump the LARPfag bunker is that way kiddo.

Trump has the support of about 40% of the country, so his "base" is probably at least half that, so 20% of the country.

This chap thinks one in five people are neo nazi frog meme idiots.

It's a good day to be deplorable.

Wasn't there some height estimation thing based on baron's current height, Trump's height and Melania's height that said Barron would likley grow to 7ft tall?

Or was that just when we were meming him as a space marine?

I read an interview where he denied it, said he didn't have any mixed grandchildren. Do we know for sure that is his grandchild? Or is he just holding someones else's kid?

I tried having a cup of MAGA this morning but got an onion instead
awoooowoomkccwbs.onion/

What, and let a bunch of fucking degenerate immigrants take over my home? Nah m8, where's the fun in that.

You guys may be the most annoying thing to ever happen to any imageboard in the history of the internet, but at least you're all so painfully new that throwing out subpar bait is bound to trigger plenty of replies, which makes for halfway decent entertainment when I get bored enough. Plus, once Trump loses you guys will be gone shortly after and we'll ve our board back. You'll stick around for awhile crying about how the election was rigged the entire thing is a farce from top to bottom you fucking retards, way to good goyim and fall for the bread and circuses though but eventually you'll get sick of that and even your pathetic minds will have to finally admit there's just no changing it. It's the way it was meant to be and it's the way it's gonna be, and a bunch of underage faggots on an obscure imageboard who waste their time tweeting pictures of cartoon frogs, LARPing as wizards, and sucking some kosher as fuck reality star's cock isn't going to change a damn thing.

this isn't your home CTR.

Is this the new Maddow-posting? It looks real, real familiar.

Dubs of truth are best dubs

I'm not even a huge anime fan, but you can fuck right off with that lie

I've been a Republican my entire life, and I knew the current GOP needed to get taken behind the woodshed years ago.

Anyone who denies this is either a corporate shill or has their head far up their ass.

God I love Rick Wilson's tears. This truly is the greatest current year.

Weak bait.

Here use this whenever you want Holla Forums

You've given me something to think about.
maybe imageboards are actually shit

Hitler loved fucking Disney of all things, it kind of reminds me how a lot of Holla Forumsacks like vaporwave.

Disney hated kikes, if he saw what disney is today he would spin so hard in his grave you would get an infinite energy source

How can anyone write an article like that and how can someone else retweet it?

When this is all over these people are going to look like fucking idiots

White people have always made the best art, but Japs do make the smuggest reaction shitposts.

Problem is that everywhere else is ever more shit.

fuck

Who doesn't?!

Thats some serious ass shoah there

How the hell are we his 'base'? There aren't even 4 thousand people browsing Holla Forums right now.

Low test confirmed

'Fertilize externally' joke here.

Wow, he really did say it. Also, that is confirmation that cuck lurks here. He must get so bent out of shape knowing a bunch of anti-social autists who worship an Egyptian frog god while spreading dank memes have his number.

Oh man, that poor mulatto bastard child is so fucked

Idiots don't have a vote, they just parrot things their superiors inject into their minds.

Just a plain ole Nazi, reporting in.

Rick Wilson was always a Rubiofag, he always hated Cruz, he just tolerated him when he was Trump's only real (albeit piss poor) opposition in the primaries.

Almost immediately after Trump de-facto secured the nom he went back to shittalking Cruz

100,000 Holla Forumsacks on Holla Forums wordwide 90-95% of people lurk and the unique IP system only detects ranges than actual unique IP's. That's more than entire polish military.

If you count halfchan there's more Holla Forumsacks than the entire US armed forces.

MuslimMassacre.exe aged well

This is encouraging if true but I struggle to believe. Source?

Or how'd you get these numbers?

8/pol/ has around 600 PPH while 4/pol/ has around 6000.

Holla Forums is the largest board on 4chan and 4chan has around 27 million unique visitors.

Thanks, checked too.

Where will their laughter be when they stand beneath the grand pillar of Kekkus Maximus in its full glory?

When the 2000ft tall statue of Kek is erected in the seat of our new capitol will they think it's still a joke?

8ch.net/activeusers.html

He must be so proud of his son Andrew

WTF, i hate Kek now!

It's the current year +1 you fucking mong.

If only neo-nazi and pol had such numbers.

You're not funny.

There is now way to handle it, only absolute censorship of us online and lobotomies for everyone offline would be able to end us, but's no longer possible.

HEAR THAT KIKES? You had your chance to win and YOU MISSED IT.
GAME OVER
WE CAN'T BE STOPPED
SUCK MY UNCUT COCK

Whaaat?!! First post isn't a shill?!