RATO COMPLETELY BENDS THE KNEE

archive.fo/48opl
cnn.com/2016/09/23/politics/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump/index.html
Looks like Reince's threat against the cuckservitives is working completely as expected.

Cuckservitive purge confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/heidi-cruz-returns-to-goldman-sachs-to-take-new-role-in-houston
archive.is/kma49
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/bill_kristol_donald_trump_knows_deep_in_his_heart_that_he_should_never_be_president.html
archive.fo/3hdSy
twitter.
archive.fo/XRyxp
twitter.com/search?q="Ted Cruz"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This man has no bones

Rato's wife returns to Goldman Sachs…. He hasn't bent a knee, this is a distraction.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-23/heidi-cruz-returns-to-goldman-sachs-to-take-new-role-in-houston

CANDY?

I'm just asking, how many of these "expected" came true?

consolation prize

I think he wants Dahnald's delegates

Naw, Reince said that if any candidate doesn't support the chosen candidate this election, they will lose their chances to run in the next one.

Does this actually surprises anyone? Rats always know when to flee the sinking ship

how far we've come lads. it's only forward from here

You might say he was forced to swallow the bitter booger.

For some reason I always got the impression that Trump liked Reince, even when everyone was calling him a cancer.

It turned out Trump's faith was well placed. Reince is now an obsequious asset.

too late

I guess he must have realized it's better to be with us and alive, than with the jews and dead.

Kudos, rato.

>implying Rato is honest about anything
W-would somebody just do that user?

I think that Reince like Pence is just a puppet who doesn't care who his master is. Trump pegged him as someone only loyal to the Ryan wing out of convenience.

you missed the first reply.

He's a genuine kike, his only allegiance is to whoever keeps him alive and rich

He's not a kike though, I don't know why people keep saying it. He's of German/Greek ancestry.

Types like him would be happy serving either Hitler, Stalin, or FDR.

Wasn't rinsed penis the guy with the black widow mother? I remember Ghost talking about this before the convention.

I guess the "Dahnald" meme is dead now. Oh well…it had a good run while it lasted.

where is the #NeverTrump #CruzCrew Salt? Glenn beck will kill himself now

The only live material right now is soros and hillary stuff. sad times.

they'll all pretend they were right behind Trump every step of the way.

nope.
they'll nag Cruz to change his mind.

Here's a taste of that salt

Good for him I guess, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a slimy cuck rat that shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole.

This is just a back pedal for him since like any sane person he can see how the winds are blowing and that hillary has no chance, so he's just doing a show to try and win back the slimmest of good graces from people and Trump for his bullshit during the convention.

Am I white?

i doubt that, they are a bunch of Zealots

of course he is, he is only doing this so he may run 2020 or 2024, sadly he is the only vocal opponent of giving the webs to the UN and i don't know how to feel about that.

It depends what kind of Greek. Many Greeks look 100% white while some are olive skinned with nappy nigger hair.

He's still just a slimy rat. His stance on the internet is just a move to try and get young/future voters on board with him in preparation for a future run. He's going to try again and his approval ratings right now are shit. This can help salvage his name and will give him ammo in the future.

where did i imply anything? he DOES want to run 2020/24 that is a fact, but he will never win.

I'm more curious if this will have an effect in the biased polls.

he is a fucking RAT but he is one of the few speaking about it, the media and everyone else is completely silent over this. i hope Trump speaks about it on some rally instead of just a statement.

I really, really hope so

www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/23/cruz-makes-it-official-endorses-once-rival-trump/
archive.is/kma49

GET REKT RATO

WHERE IS THE GOODBYE RATO WEBM

OHOHOHOHOHO

That's a pretty loose definition you have there.

To think, had he just dropped out before Texas instead of the drawn-out shitfest of a primary and him trying to subvert the primary the entire way…

He could've been Attorney General or Supreme Court Judge for the Donald…

Never trust a rat.

And now Gowdy is gonna be Attorney General.

What an useful idiot.

Nah, it should be Krispy Kreme… Gowdy endorsed El Rato.

Fuck him.

cheeto dust will form granulomas in his lungs

he will die with orange sputum frothing from his fat face

He is even getting overshadowed at bending the knee. Seems like Bruce Jenner may have gotten Kim Kardashian to vote Trump. With Yeezy's wife come the millenial votes.

He knows if he doesn't jump on the Trump bandwagon like he did the Tea Party bandwagon he wont get reelected.

He doesn't want to put his slimy political career in jeopardy any more than he already has.

BEN SHAPIRO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Well at least her life might not be completely worthless

He is just endorsing him so when he runs for president in 2020 he can say that he did endorse Trump. It is nothing more than him covering his ass after being caught with his pants down several times.

Hahaha radio host and cruz cuck michael berry about to BTFO'd on his radio show in about an hour

Trips checked, Kek confirms.

Still the cuckservitives pundits and radio hosts are going to be anally annihilated. I'm pretty sure that if Trump wins neocohens are fucking over.

Great. Now rato can get back to being a good senator. Like Randlet, he's a good guy when he knows his place. See: the Obamacare filibuster a couple years ago, the Patriot Act filibuster a couple years ago, and the Internet Freedom Act - which Trump has voiced his support for - right now. This is a guy we need in the Capitol and nowhere else; it's obvious that campaigning for the White House is just bad for him.

why would he run against Trump in 2020?

t- El Rato

This is pretty late in the game, but I'll forgive the Rat.

My personal rule throughout the campaign has been: if you're on the Trump train, all is forgiven.

This was probably really hard for Cruz to do, especially considering how severely The Donald humiliated him. Cruz's political career may very well still be over as a result, but at least the bastard finally admitted the binary option: it's Trump or Hillary, and any one against Trump in that is the lowest of all lowlifes.

HE HAS NO SPINE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS CUCK HAS A RAT'S FACE

Sorry lad, I can't forget those comfy megathreads we had where we watched Randlet, Rato, and Rubot went full Mr. Smith. I really do think they'll come around when they see Trump start to shift the overton window and realize that Trump was the best thing that could have ever happened for their ideology, and we can get back to comfy non-election politics.

KEK FORETOLD THIS

What joke are you even trying to make you autistic moron? live = relevant. Don't reply to my posts anymore.

His zuckbook comments are a stream of delicious cuckservative salt.

Conservatism is fucking dead and we murdered it.

We Nationalism and Populism now.

QUADS OF GODS

Kek has spoken.

Checked but Trump probably did more than any of us.

user, Trump wouldn't have gotten as far as he has if he didn't have supporters. I'm not saying "We made Trump", but the trend of bucking conservatism and toward nationalism started before Trump's campaign.

WITNESSED

The Universe acknowledges Kek's will.

i'm pretty sure that's not legal.

Republican party is a private organization and can tell anyone they want to fuck off.

Except Trump apparently.

oh right, i keep forgetting political parties are like separate entities and shit.

Erytime

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/bill_kristol_donald_trump_knows_deep_in_his_heart_that_he_should_never_be_president.html
archive.fo/3hdSy
It also looks like the prince of neocohenism is also losing his fucking mind.

They know deep in their heart that they're fucked.

HELLO, RATO

whoops, wrong webm

Underrated.

His banking bosses told him it's time to prepare for 2020; that the gambit at the RNC has completely failed. This faggot will vocally push correct domestic issues because he's a fail safe for the (((globalists))). The people waking up to them has been too quick for this fail safe to have worked during the primaries.

New game plan.

That's all.

Go to bed, Ted.

THE PRIESTHOOD RISES

Ted Cruz gives that much of a fuck about the Constitution that he was willing to put all the other shit aside and make peace. Why? He got a promise from Trump, that's why. I suspect Trump approached him with the prospect of a SCOTUS appointment and Cruz asked for Trump's word on 2A, TPP, ICANN, or some UN issue. Okay, maybe Israel.

And Trump knew he could trust Cruz precisely because Cruz stood up to him at the convention.

I told you.

Hate him all you like, but Cruz is the genuine article and he's in it for the long haul.

He has the cuckface of a #NeverTrumper that's for sure.

Nonsense, Cruz would have dropped out much earlier than he did if Trump was willing to offer him a SCOTUS appointment.

Cruzlims pls go

Any hope of that went out the window at the RNC. Ted capitulated because the RNC was going to cut off his pocket money. He can't fund his own senate race.

ROLL FOR LIL' BENJI OVERDOSING ON MEMES

You should go fight for Israel.

He bent the knee a long time ago friend.

Checked.

Feels silly.

RATTO'S BACK

Looks like Dahnuld's death stare from the RNC finally got to him.

Man i'm still surprised by how absolutely pissed he looks in that image.

#NeverTrump cucks saying that Cruz is trying to get Mike Lee, senator who talks shit about Trump and still hasn't endorsed, up to SCOTUS

twitter. com/FoxNews/status/779440799096320000?lang=en

archive.fo/XRyxp

Nope.

I think you'll find that Cruz pays lip service to Israel just as Trump does. I wouldn't bet money on it, but it's a hunch.

This actually makes sense, since Cruz wouldn't want the appointment himself because of his dad murdering the Kennedys.

This is theater. Trump approved the text of the speech.

No, Cruz was allowed to hang himself with his non-endorsement. His support fell 50% after that. Kill yourself Cruzlim.

I don't think he knows what that word means.

praise be
twitter.com/search?q="Ted Cruz"&src=tren

It's Japanese children's cartoons, intended for suceptible goy youth and adult autists. Now go find a good strong rope and do us all a favor and purge your degenerate heresy.

Evidence that insiders feel confident Trump will win. He would not have endorsed otherwise.

quads must be checked

really Makes u Think

(checked)

someone from 8pol did this lol

who remembers this?

Rato may clothe himself as a noble constitutional warrior, but he could never hide his naked ambition

I always see this image during discussions of Cruz's RNC speech, but when watching videos of the speech I just see this shot of Trump.

Apparently the handful of remaining Cruzlims are turning on him for "abandoning his principles" lmao

rip in peace El Rato

all cruz wanted was some huge cuckservative guy to be added to trump's list of potential scallea replacements.

realistically, it won't happen since trump will tell rato to fuck off once he gets sworn in.

Here have another dank waifu

That's from the end of his speech. The stern Trump is from the middle and was probably taken by some secondary camera.

the jew rat wants back on the boat

dont let him in trump he will back stab you

bumping this thread because i like the title more
suck it, other thread :^)

If he pulls any more shit, he's getting dumped in the middle of the stream.

Dahnald will probably be my favorite meme of the election.