Video of Keith Lamar Scott North Carolina Shooting Released

Video of Keith Lamar Scott North Carolina Shooting Released

Shows that he had a gun and that cops told him to drop the weapon multiple times before shooting

web.archive.org/web/20160923180637/http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/23/charlotte-shooting-video-footage-shows-fatal-encounter-between/21478081/

Of course its the same fucking thing that happens everytime.

This is so sickening its almost funny at this point. This shit is an obvious Jewish psyops against Whites and its been going on for virtually 3 years straight since the Trayvon Martin case. Every fucking time.
(Also if anyone knows how to post the vid in this thread I'd appreciate if you could, thanks :^) )

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews
archive.is/G4ehX
wikihow.com/Avoid-Getting-Shot-by-a-Police-Officer
periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj
petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baby Traytray was 4 years ago, user.

So what "book" was he holding?

Did more niggers get shot? Time to celebrate again.

The niggers dont even care, they just want free shit

This is his family releasing a cell phone video.

That fucking filename

This will never stop making me laugh.

DINDU NUFFIN

Shiiiiiiiiet
HE WUZ READIN HIS 9MM.

Dey's some thangz dat didn't occur but is truf.

It's partly that, but there have been more legitimate incidents they've tried to push and it turns out niggers only care when it's a real hood nigga who gets capped resisting da man.

….
Picture shows a gun on the ground
nbcnews . com/news/us-news/man-arrested-fatal-shooting-charlotte-protester-police-chief-says-n653391
archive.is/G4ehX
Also, cool new captcha

Ha. The new tactic to stop dindu riots is to withhold the footage, call the national guard and/or the police, and wait for the dindu anger to calm down. Then the footage proving the police acted legally is released, which shows the world how violent and stupid the protestors are over nothing

i wonder how much that bitch got paid to release that video.

The media companies should be charged with incitement to riot.

Or just kill then with death squads.

it's not a new tactic m8

The mayor and police chief explained that they weren't releasing the vid so as not to prejudice the ongoing investigation (it could bias witness testimonies). Then this happens…

How about just release the honest story in the first place so niggers have nothing to riot about.

she fucking knew the whole time

To be quite honest, I can't see shit in this ooga booga footage.

They always lie.

what is his medicine? psychiatric medicine?

HE DIDN DO ANYTHING

I fucking lost it

they withhold the footage so that they can catch people who are lying in their testimonies. if they released it right off the bat then they'd either act innocent the entire investigation which gives their lies less holes to poke through, even though they're obviously guilty of something else, or will refuse to testify at all.

Wew they actually said that?

Memes are reality.

Probably thinking about the huge settlement she's 'bout to get from the gubment, shiiiiet.

Niggers, not even once.

Every fucking time

even if there was no money on the table she wouldn't show any emotion because nigresses are violent psychopaths. they hate literally everything that doesn't immediately provide gibs.

IT's almost disturbing how smug she is when she says "he betta live"

this doesn't mean shit

This is it right here.

This is the core of every one of these encounters.

Niggers refuse to listen to police commands.

Why?
Are they just incapable of realizing the situation?
Do they just not understand authority?

I'm leaning towards the latter - I think this is how it is in black societies: Breaking the law is not, in itself, justification for punitive measures.

In a white society, wherein law is enforced, order maintained, wherein we expect you to follow the law or else face punitive measures, blacks seem lost.

They don't seem to be able to recognize authority, don't seem able to puzzle out that, unlike in their hooting and hollering circles, the police have no obligation to put themselves at risk for the sake of a nigger who won't follow directions, especially given the nature of niggers in terms of violent criminality.

Niggers cannot into law
is, I suppose, my thesis in this regard.

How can they tell the difference?

Dubs confirm. The niggers will probably be like "AYO HIS WIFE BEEN DONE SAID HE HAD NO GUN SO DAZ PROOF BRUH"

they understand authority but only if authority is violent. give cops the ability to club these fuckers and they might change their tune eventually.

Kek, even his stupid fucking ape of a wife is standing there shouting at him to get out of the fucking car.

And then when he get shot?

She doesn't even appear to give a shit about him - she doesn't seem to appreciate the situation, even when police have a gun on her husband and he's refusing a police order.

She still thinks its just a big joke.
She doesn't even seem to give a shit.
She's not crying, she's not upset, she just watched her husband get fucking shot - and not even a response, not a tear, not even fucking upset!

And then the nigger bitch has the gaul to be mouthing off at the cops.

This is ridiculous.

The riddle is, what was she trying to stop him from dinduing?

Guy was on drugs

holy fucking shit. her fucking husband dies and she just films and acts like she doesn't care

I'm curious as to how the media will try to spin this.

The media will likely ignore it entirely.

It doesn't actually change the circumstance at all - there is nothing of value in that video, just more coal for the nigger-fire in that the sheboon is yelling at the police that he has no weapon, thus OBVIOUSLY, to the black community, that means he had no weapon and the police just shot an innocent black mayne readin his book nigga.

They will emphasize his wife pleading with police about his brain injury, for sympathy… and they will continue to insist he was an "unarmed black man."

You new here?

by ignoring it.

She's already thinking about starting riots, getting on talmudvision, and winning the ghetto lottery.

but always remember, goy, race is skin deep

Here's an HD webm

she doesn't give a shit because she probably sees people get shot weekly
i mean, i'm sure she's also thinking about gibs
but i'm pretty sure googles are desensitized as shit to gun violence

You serious? It's already being called a planted gun.

Shiet, I should have figured.

BITCH NO SHE JUST DUN WUN THE GHETTOO LOTEREE NIGGA!!!

I think blacks are really bad under pressure. Their chimp instincts just kick in and they can't help but do something retarded. That is part of the reason they make bad soldiers.

ok

No, it isn't.

Is that a reaction of a loving wife to a cops shooting her husband? That looked more like a shootout of your farm cow, than a family member.

She didn't even pretend to feel bad. Zero empathy right there, rather chilling really. It reminds me of how that kid described that Somali who went on the knife rampage in the mall, he said there was 'nothing behind his eyes'.

I think they have a very limited frontal lobe

1) police telling him to drop the gun
2) I don't see a gun / wife said he had none

fug… we need to wait from updates now

what would you do?

I think they have a very limited everything.

Yeah, that's a fact.

If my SO got shot for some reason I would probably rush to hold their hand or something, you know, what people do for people they care about that might be about to pass into the abyss.

Das cuz whole damn system is racist. Without whites opresshun dem' dey doin' just fine like in da mofalland where dey be buildin flyin pyramids acting all gipshun nsheeit

:^)

I think you need to have your sarcasm detector checked

If you don't have a gun, and the cops are telling you to drop the gun, wouldn't you reply "I don't have a gun!"? He says nothing. And he was reading?? No fucking way.

You'd think he'd be like

*smacks lips*

That chapter of Harry Potter was LIT

What's there is the cops telling him multiple times to put the weapon down and him not complying.

why the fuck didn't he do anything? Why didn't he say "I ain't got no gun shieeeeet!" Why didn't he comply with the police and drop whatever was in his hands?

Why couldn't that sheboon steady the camera for 5 fucking seconds so I could see what was going on?

So why is the google wife screaming at him "don't do it"? Pretty obvious he had a gun.

I would say because she knew her dumb nigger husband was going to get shot and she wanted to have evidence, but not evidence so good at to exonerate the officers. I know that's giving her sheboon brain too much credit though. I think she was resisting her instinct to chimp and wave her arms wildly while screaming. That's as steady as she could hold the phone.

Because he didn't read this:
wikihow.com/Avoid-Getting-Shot-by-a-Police-Officer

So, any idea what his "medicine" was?

I think the problem is that we are trying to rationalize a lack of reason. We will never understand their actions because we grossly overestimate their mental faculties. We simply don't understand how someone could be dumb enough not to realize he his about to be killed and should drop his "book" and comply, because to us it seems so simple.

We always judge it by what we would do in the situation. It really does make more sense if you think about what an actual ape would do. I'm not even memeing, think about it.

lol

It's like the cops damaged her property and she's indignant because how dare they do that. You could use this video as a case study in how niggers don't feel human emotion.

Her husband is laying there dead and she's like "oh wow he betta live, just so you crackas know. Hmph."

The nigger brain is so primitive. They ALL repeat themselves 9000x. They latch onto a phrase and just run it right into the fucking ground.

dumb nigger…do they just go into "OH FUCK NAH I AINT DOIN IT I AINT LISTENIN LEE ME ALONE!" mode or some shit? They act like little fucking brats. Just put your hands out the car window and let them come over youj stupid fucking nigger.

Get The Fuck Out

I feel bad about this shit it's just sad and retarded but god damn… that shit cracked me up

I can't even tell which car the nigger is in.

Actually, as someone who works with animals for a living I routinely deal with dogs that bite and to be honest it really is like that.

Its difficult to deal with a violent animal without resorting to violence yourself. The trick however is to assert dominance, if a dog looks like it wants to bite you don't even bother trying to outrun it you will lose. The best course of action is to stare the dog down and protect your vitals. Of course that maneuver doesn't work on a trained attack dog so you have no choice but to get a grip on the dog from behind and hold the collar to immobilize it.

If you think of black people like animals it makes a lot more sense. You should never act submissive since it'll be treated as a sign of weakness. Don't bother running since you will lose. And if these tactics fail then you have to immobilize them. And what's the best way to immobilize a human? With a gun.

Blacks have little to no foresight, they simply cannot grasp how their actions might effect them later on.

Nah, I just love posting that image.

it'll be funny once jews start dying with the blacks not giving a shit and no one will turn up at the #jewlivesmatter protests

That's his head.

This is why Craniometry is "racist".

There's a scientific explanation for everything.

Yeah. I guess the problem really is that we just can't cohabitate. I mean what more can we possibly do at this point?

Suck a google dick, skype. :^)

Is that Aunt Jemima?

I honestly wish you guys stopped being inhuman to black people. They are affected by rap culture, and thug culture, and now by Soros funded organized terrorism.

He doesn't have a gun?

Don't do what?

Your dubs are the answer

Poe's Law skype google

niggers were always shit

Niggers have no morality.

They're showing this on the BBC in intervals, it's like they're trying to incite race hate and white guilt, who knew? Never a capture of white people getting blown the fuck out by the nignogs, I think I'm going mad.

ayo hol' 'up
dat was jus a book dat look like a gun
all niggaz got 'em

Niggers are not even human

Nah, fuck this nationalism, when i can't feel pity for people not my own race. America will never unite if hatred between both sides (BLM and WN) will continue. It will be a weakness for any foe that wants to exploit US.

I don't feel full Holla Forums anymore, i just can't.

Hope you enjoyed your stay newfriend. They take people like you over at Holla Forums

leave then, cuck

They are gay there. And leftists. And i want Trump as president.

You have to leave.

You seem confused.

Why would you respond to an obvious bait like that you god damn faggots? This piece of shit lives off of attention. Filter him and resist the feel to "put him in his place".

KILL YOURSELF

Clearly. Every time this happens we find out the truth.

Guys I agree we should stop being racist to niggers. Race is just a social construct, therefore we must check our white privilege. We should even pay reparations for muh slavery that we personally didn't do, and pay it to niggers that it personally didn't happen to. I am so woke right now guys.

I agree with your wokeness. I have a strong urge to pay them back for absolutely everything they have done for us. Tenfold.

No, lets kill niggers and murder their babies, lets pill off their skin and burn them on crosses! Lets kick their asses back to Africa and then nuke Africa! Heil Hitler! Praise KEK!

They have contributed such great things to society, such as the savage slide challenge

SKWAD…PUT EM IN A COFFIN

Shit's retarded but I can't help but love it when that street shitter comes running out like "I fuck your muther motherfucker bud bud ding".

Exactly

narrative wuz spun before the first shot

I'm half impressed with how masterfully she positioned herself for a settlement

But niggers don't care about that shit, so the media won't either.

See:

That a cop tells a nigger to do something, and the nigger doesn't do it, is not, in the minds of niggers, justification for a cop to shoot him.
If that happens, its because of systematic racism, even if the cop in question was black.

Because to ask a black man to stand to the law and respond to police orders?
Dats rayciss yo.

manslaughter, was it?

This encapsulated that situation so well, user.

That's exactly what struck me most - it wasn't like she had any sort of emotional investment in this man, she was just annoyed that the cops were fucking with him, as she would be if the a mechanic were, say, fucking with her car or something.

Total lack of empathy, total lack of emotional response to YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND BEING SHOT BY POLICE, beyond mild annoyance.

These things aren't even human.

They're called law enforcement

They carry a gun while enforcing the law

What do nigs suppose the gun is for?

"He has a TBI, he took his medication"

WOW

Medfag here.

That means "Traumatic brain injury" This man should not be 100 feet near any sort of weapon.

Cops 100% justified.

Wife's voice shows more of a "I gon get dat paycheck" than any sort of fear or sadness in tone.

I bet that's a fun backstory

pretty simple tbh

Bein raycis n sheit

Again, dude, niggers don't understand law.

Check out this vid.

This is the reality in a black society.

The law? The law is corrupt as shit - if you pay them a bit, they'll let you go.
And most of the time, because they are corrupt, and lazy, and niggers
they won't even bother stopping someone, but if the DO stop someone, its a simple matter of a bride paid.

The only way to instill a respect for law, by the niggers' own words, is to employ violence and force against them - you beat a nigger, he'll learn; you don't, and he won't.

And that's how niggers are geared to exist.

They cannot into a legal system wherein the police aren't going to give them 10-20 chances to fuck up and then take a bribe if they exceed the allowed limits of fucking up.

I've been saying this since the Trayvon thing, and I'm more convinced of it now than ever before:
When a nigger is confronted by authority of any sort, his immediate response is to resist that authority, thus resulting in niggers viewing cops the way a dominant male chimp views another male chimp attempting to challenge his dominance.

They don't understand the very CONCEPT of authority unless it is backed by immediate application of force upon those who violate the ruleset put forth by that authority figure.

Thus, when a cop shows up and tells them to do something, their immediate response is to resist that order, to do whatever they can to avoid doing what they've been told, and their brains simply are not yet adapted to the a society in which such behavior will, justifiably, result in their death at the hands of that authority figure.

Niggers want a society wherein violation of the law gets you hit with a stick IMMEDIATELY, not a society wherein repeated violation of the law is allowed but will likely get you shot.

If you so much as scratch my car I swear on me mum I'll break your fucking nose

Except they've always been stupid and violent, and continue to be stupid and violent even in areas and countries where there is no "rap culture, and thug culture, and Soros funded organized terrorism."

That is exactly the sort of tone she is espousing.

Nah, they're just fucking stupid.

Now, this is a story all about how
I jus got kilt-I'm in the ground

that's all I got…

I've noticed this even online. They start repeating themselves like a crow caws.

How are our brains so vastly different. If only I could understand their way of thinking, perhaps would chicken piece could be possible.

Some clips from

daily reminder that the cutoff used to be 85 but (((they))) lowered it because niggers

I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
Tell ya how mah babies momma got dat fly new hair.

Cops, pulled, up the car, them niggas I hate,
and I yelled to my baebae 'So long, smell ya lata'

Looked out dah window, I was finally there,
den dah cops gibs me sum new holes fo dat fresh air.

Our brains are "different" because they evolved to be. There was no room for weakness or stupidity in the climes of our ancestors. If you werent smart enough to last the winter, you died.

Africa, other than all the the predatory animals (not to mention the four legged kind) has a forgiving climate.

Googles must die

HE BEDA NOT BE DEAD

Fuck off with the Google meme.

"BLACKS ON BOYS"

did they actually find a gun as was reported previously?

still funny as shit it was a black cop

little white faggots love to give them big black thingies, but… what will they do when the little dicked ones get extinct?!?! who is going to give them shit? the zionists on their walled mega city-state?

dubs checked

I cant wait until it's open season on these feral ape humaniods.

Gonna be so fucking tight, can you feel it?

Mowing them down. One by one. Ahh god. I can't wait.
Let the inner cities meltdown first.

I guess the only accurate science is racist

Moar + sauce.

Am I the only one who thinks that she's cute and her face is playdough and when I hit it my fist imprint would stay for days?

Your infographic was made by a retard, judging from grammar.

They absolutely do.

Pretty much.

Niggers have around 10-20% less gray matter, which makes up the prefrontal cortex (the frontal lobe) and the neocortex (the "left" and "right" brain) which are responsible for all higher brain functions. Hence why they cant into math, have lower IQs, lack logic, reason, empathy, etc.

Their cerebellum and limbic systems appear roughly the same as ours, but all they are responsible for is basic autonomous functions, sensory input, survival and animal instincts. Then again, the cerebellum and limbic systems of most of the great apes appear about the same as ours too.

Nigger brains are literally more similar to bonobos than to actual humans.

could get life. should get life.

Non-burger here, there is one thing I never understand.
If niggers know they are mocked for saying stuff like "dinu nuffin" or using "don't" instead of "doesn't" etc why do they keep doing it?

its the way the language center in their brain is wired

God damn fucking liar trying to burn the city down with her own shit family and culture.

They didn't call the amberlamps?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ANYONE HOLD A CAMERA RIGHT. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ANYONE HOLD A PHONE STEADY. WHY THE FUCK DO WE ALWAYS GET SHOTS OF THE GROUND

RIGHT FUCKING AS SHIT STARTS HAPPENING

These things are fucking worthless

The Britcuck is so fucking laughably effeminate

Do these people have no idea what they are importing onto their island?

It's who's usually holding them.

If the laws were rational, niggers threatening to mass kill police like this would be arrested

They don't feel pity for you. Not even a shred. Instead, they resent your existence.

Then get the fuck out you bleeding-heart faggot.

Go see if those feelings are reciprocated by those fucking niggers in Harlem or Compton

Have you ever dealt with a nigger on PCP? Try it for entire shift.

Those are the "things" I was referring to

skip to 2:55

I saw this already, but I wanted to see the scene in the thumbnail again.

look at those digits

hmmm…
i think they subconsciously realize that it isn't as bad as they were taught.
if they really did believe in a cause far greater than themselves, and also believed that people should be killed, we would very likely see much more death.

Consider for a moment that the woman knew he had a gun and pointed to camera down while he was making a move. She was trying to win the lottery after all.

Lügenpresse

Yeah embed related is a perfect example of this. The nigger security guard just stands there with this dumb blank look on his face for a good minute and a half like his brain can't process what's going on, like mind.exe has just stopped working. Then out of nowhere he chimps out and starts shooting.

Classic…. bad code

Just like monkeys. They belong in jungles, not cities. It's inhumane to keep them separated from their natural habitat.

True, but it's the stupidest psyops in history. How many whites get redpilled by this stuff? Millions, not all of the find their way to this forum, or forums more similar to us, but they are never the less more redpilled. You can even see this among some liberal, for example the Amazing Atheist, Sargon of Akkad or Armored Skeptic etc. They are counter-signaling some parts of the message, they would not have coutner signaled such a large part of the narrative 2-3 years ago.

Comedy gold!

googles always do that, as if by repeating it somehow it will become the answer to errythang

You know, it may sound crazy, but I'm seriously considering the possibility that Soros may be a "shitlord in disguise".

It is known that he's been a Nazi collaborateur during his childhood. Maybe he's been playing both sides all the time, maybe he believed what he said and just got fed up with his own agenda at some point.

Fact is, BLM is accomplishing the opposite of what they supposedly want, and fact is, Soros is also funding anti-Israel "social justice" groups.

Have we all been played by this wretched old bastard?

That fucking subhuman nigger should be executed.

This is bad, Holla Forums. This is the negro equivalent of that Greek lady at the beginning of WithOpenGates. Blacks are going to hear her say "He has no weapon." and get ultra-pissed.

THE FIRE RISES!

Any such movement is self-defeating. You are giving kikes and niggers power over your life.

They are human, it's just that evolution has come a long way with some people, but not all.

Good point, many of the people on Holla Forums are sperging out because they get nigger triggered
feel sorry for them, empathise, and show them the path to nationalism by sending them back where they belong, and are most adapted to, sub-saharan Africa.
fag

then this madness needs to stop.
why is their crime so high.
i don't want to believe any of this.
i definitely DO believe in there being differences between races, as the stats would reveal. the probability of the contrary would be impossibly low. however, this isn't necessarily fixed.
obfuscation of intelligence makes it difficult to discern what those differences in behavioral dispositions may be.
PROPER controlled scientific investigations would benefit EVERYONE, and allow us to know ourselves better and how we fit in.

i want to know the truth.
we will be dysfunctional unless we know the truth

and even if it were the case, which i actually do believe asians have a different, light hearted kind of behavioral disposition generally, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. things can work out well.
i'm not the same as my brother. we are different.

i just want the madness to stop.
i want the conflict to be at a level where the people are not killing eachother.

but violence and racial ignorance helps the bourgeois jews running this shitshow

yes, that's the political issue.
we need to always be guarding against this: not only nationally, but globally.
make sure ethnic conflicts aren't fabricated. have good relationships. be on watch for this.

otherwise, globalists breeding everyone together into a beige paste would make sense.

behold, the future you would choose.

don't forget to bully Catholics/Irishmen and WASP evangelical/Zionist globalists too

whites have been bulling the fuck out of themselves. they're the most self policing group at the moment. and all our tradition, history, everything, is smeared in a campaign of betrayal and torment.
dark skinned criminality of many varieties also plagues us.

i don't understand how people would actually believe that any sizeable portion of people would do real harm to another group for their physical properties.
i would assume that is sparing compared to a justification that would fit within the scope of the negation of that proposition. it would probably be classified as school yard bullying. i just don't see how one's intelligence would be so low for the justification to be simply looks. it's far more.

we need to know the truth or we will be a dysfunctional society.

Don't be such a Skype.

Niggers aren't protesting for his death. Hell they wouldn't care if he were alive. The ONLY reason they protest is to loot and attack people who are not black. Yet the media keeps fanning the flames along with king nigger obama

Why does this nigress only sound mildly annoyed her husband was killed?

Similar to when they shot that cracked-out nigger in the car and his gf live streamed it, giving a calm little commentary….

how is this even real life?
he's mad.

Color me surprised, a dindu acting like a dindu.

Newark?

cucks.

The unbelievable excuses of niggers never ceases to amuse and amaze.

The next one we'll get an excuse is that he was a "gud boi" attempting to discover a process for cold fission for the masses but anyone want to try guessing what the next nigger excuse will be?

that's beautiful gif son

lol

we should try to push this, trump visited mexico, she can't even visit a state in her own fucking country.

in other words, it's gotten so bad that her speech (which was probably going to be about how black people are perfect who've never done anything wrong or unjustified) had to be canceled due to potential risk of black riots

People breeding = people dying duh. It's evolution you idiot we just need it to go forward instead of backwards.

Yea, they're trying to spin it as planted by the cop in the red t-shirt

I literally can't even with that name

Black Lives what? Black Lives ain't shit google.

it's hard, but as others have said, they're like this everywhere

they just have to go back to africa

I walked passed a tv today and saw this before I saw it here, and my impression was that she was clearly upset

i think pol is just a bit more autist than it realizes

The enforcement of law and maintenance of justice is one of the foundations of a civil society. Societies that are not racially homogenous will always experience tension when the law is enforced by a member of one race on someone of another race. In effect, each race will foster different concepts of justice. This is even without the interference of the jew poisoning the minds of so many with perverted views of justice.
This is one of my central philosophical arguments for why whites and blacks cannot live in integrated societies. Even if race were only skin deep (it's not), we would not be able to escape the tensions strained by the unbiassed enforcement of law.

IQ is just racist western fiction. Look how advanced the civilization of the Fang in Equatorial Guinea of the 19th century was. Just as beautiful as Picasso.

What the fuck are you talking about? Uniting with niggers? Where do you think you are?

it's a glove, watch the video

prepare the ovens

they do, compared to whites.

something about the number of layers or folds or something in the brain.
There's an infograph about it somewhere, but I can't find it.

you'd better call the amberlamps

Is this a reference to something?

do the nigga right naa

periscope.tv/JOSHUAHOLMES777/1yNGanBdMORJj

It's like you've never seen a 12 dollar silverback.

Is there a version of these with archive.is links on them to legitimatize this? This could be a important red-pilling tool.

What?

SHE ACTUALLY SAID "HE DINDU NUFFIN"!

Niggers in the USA used to be considered 3/5 a person.

3/5 of 20 dollars is $12

your premise is flawed at this point, mate.

How much is 3/5ths of $20, user?

3/5 Compromise

petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization/

Thanks.

YOU GONE JUMP ME NIGGA
YOU GONE JUMP ME NIGGA
YOU GONE JUMP ME NIGGA
YOU GONE JUMP ME NIGGA

And the fact that 1 in 9 is .111… and 1 in 8 is .125, either of which make niggers look worse. Why would one pick 1 in 10? I bet the guy who made that picture is a nigger lover. For sure.

"the media distorts our image"
you think i look over my back at the ATM for the media..fuck no, I look over my back cause of niggers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what the fuck

someone needs to photoshop this onto that picture of an internal memo of some company where they showed a scan of a fake bill just like that but with Trump on it and the memo said, "a cashier in one of our stores accepted this as currency, please tell the cashiers to pay closer attention" or some shit like that.
I JUST saw the fucking image and didn't save it so I had to write this long-ass description.
Hopefully someone has the image i'll have a go at photoshopping it myself

He's a hero.

THIS CONFIRMS EVERYTHING WE KNEW

Ok I found it. Please photoshop this
Into pic related. my laptop is struggling to run photoshep right now

Will this shut the chimps up? jk of course not