How to stop thinking about politics

I'm assuming lots of other anons have this problem. How the fuck can you go five minutes without thinking about the current state of the west? Politics are pretty much all I ever think about, hell a lot of my dreams are even about politics.

Lobotomy.

Very misleading.
The problem isn't a Western one.
The problem is Globalism.
The problem is global.

kill yourself if you aren't interested in stopping the Jewish take-over and are bothered simply by considering the truth.

Hobbies, exercise, willful suspension of disbelief when consuming media

You can't stop thinking about politics, friend.

We are all political animals.

Can dubs be wrong for once?

It's not that I want to go back to being a bluepilled faggot, I'd just like to go more than a few minutes without thinking about how to save the west.

I guess I should find a hobby.
I always listen to nationalistic music when I lift.

you gotta take a break so you can withstand the stress and be productive in general. You have gotten too close to the fire and your psyche cannot handle it, it's fine, just take a few steps back. Get involved in something else, get more social, check pol only once a day etc.

Personally m80, I just study the world.

Right now I'm interested in a man named Chizhevsky. Check out his wiki page.
I just got a bunch of his OG works too. :D

If you want a good side project, go to college for something bio-chemistry related, such as biochemical engineering or genetics.

Or stay neet and learn to make good youtube videos with good editting.
Try to repeat steggan BolenBoo's success,
Or study the style of black pigeon.

We always need more redpills for the normies, especially coming from full SS waffen.
& again, make it for the normies. We already have enough shit about hitler.

Ever wonder why we turned out like this? I've been obsessed with politics since I was 11 or 12.

I don't know. And I don't know what's wrong with me.

I simply don't care about day to day life.

I have nothing that interests me other than this.

My job is blee. Hanging out with other people is fine but not something that satisfying.

Following this election has been so entertaining I don't think I can take fiction anymore.

Turn off all media. Including Holla Forums. The reason you think about it so much is because you bombard yourself with it constantly.

However, like anything, it can be purged from your system. The same way monks can lead a life of complete celibacy or lifetime vows of silence. It take discipline and the will to change.

Your thoughts do not own you.

me too mate. Started watching msnbc when I was like 16-18. Then went libertarian. Then full fash.

Don't

That;s a good question. I became interested in politics around the same age (13/14).

And yet I bet almost none of us here are running for office, making connections in the political system or anything else irl.

Why does our subset of people exist?

Just cuck my shit up fam.

Im enjoying this ride.

You can't. The landmass where my European confederate ancestors and generations of injun ancestors lived for a shit ton of time will be stained with the blood of fallout from this election. There is no hope, prepare conflict, knowing shit's only getting worse in the world.

Reminder that the castizos are the masters of this planet and will exterminate the mono-cucks. Everyone will know the Castizo rage

We could just meme Cthulhu and end it all.

We're here to stir up the normalfag masses from the inside. We spread the fucking truth and radicalize the husks around us to pursue a proper and moral goal.

WE NEED TO START RADICALIZING NOW, BOYS

That's what's so maddening about it. You can see what's wrong and know how to fix it, but have little to no influence. Maybe I should learn how to use gimp and make some memes while learning a skill

Girls and improving yourself

You would be wrong.

The only person who can begin networking for you, is you. The demoralization and atomization is an intended outcome for our people now. The longer you allow your isolation to persist, the greater the chance that you will continue to wallow in it.

You must personally overcome this and reach out. There are risks, but there are also grest rewards.

We really ought to have more threads about how to into redpilling Normalfags. I've had some success, but nowhere near the amount I'd like.

By having a life and not being a vapid nofunallowed fuck. The only reason I think about politics at all is because for the past month or so I've been going through depression that has caused me to be disinterested in everything I enjoy in life. I mostly sleep to pass time, I'm so bored that even current events seem appealing, which is the only reason I think about them.

Surf the web for…not…politics.

The brighter among us more easily detect "the glitch in the matrix" and then, driven by a curiosity that is also unique to our race, endeavor to discover its nature.

do you spend every waking moment on Holla Forums or something? get a hobby you goddamn retard. woodworking is pretty chill and i highly recommend it.

Lel no.

At the point in life that I'm such an empty person that the only exciting things I think of are current events and politics, I'll plan on killing myself if I can't break out of it and enjoy life again.

Why kill yourself when you can kill everyone else? If you've got nothing to lose, go make our enemies lose everything.

Why would you want to stop?
Put yourself into a coma.

Not enjoying life is part of growing up.
Only the most retarded normalfags (read:niggers) can actually feel happiness, everyone else is doomed to live a painful and depressing life.

Because their fight and your fight isn't my problem, go settle it between yourselves with a wall surrounding the both of you to keep it quarantined.

I read books or talk to normalfags to see what is currently hip for them. Even then, I find myself drawing parallels to shit I see here. Just embrace it, at the very least your life is not boring because you have something to think about constantly.

I was not talking about spics. They're relatively harmless compared to the kikes. Go to Hollywood and start executing producers.

You first, buddy. I don't give a fuck about hollywood, I pirate any movies I watch.

It's not about piracy, you dumbfuck. It's about killing the bastards who are seeding leftist agendas through the media.

Then go kill them, be the change you want.

I know that feel all too well.

I would, but I'm not the suicidal one. I have a wife and kids to protect.

Kill yourself then, coward :^)

You're just a hypocrite, you won't carry out the actions you tell others to do.

And it's pretty odd, only about a month ago I got into a slump, I'm pretty sure it's just because I moved and I'm still adjusting to new living conditions.

Sex, lifting, or sports - something physical to get out of your head.

You know how I stopped? I got a job and didn't have the time or was too tired to think about that. I also fell in love with a girl, even though she told me to fuck off. That's how you stop, user.

By your own words, you have nothing to lose, therefore you're the most fit to get it done. I have something to lose, and because of this, I am unfit to go on a killing spree. Now stop being such a sourpuss, you fucking normalfaggot.

It's pretty depressing because I know that losing enjoyment in my hobbies and finding interest in politics is the first step to becoming a normalfag piece of shit like you. I know that I have much to lose, it's just a depression that's taking away my ability to enjoy life. On the plus side, I can focus on my career and making sure I can work hard and be financially secure for myself.

Go ahead and be a hypocrite though, you're using convenient excuses to back out of the actions you're advising others to do.

Once you have opened the doors of perception, they may never be closed. We must work every day to save our race and stop the Jews.

Kek. My point still stands.

Now stop shifting the blame around.
"M-muh depression!!! Not my fault!!!" Even if it's not your fault, you can goddamn change it if you're a proper man.

Furthermore,

I know it's you Todd R. You're a faggot and we still don't forgive you for your degeneracy

masturbation

Do you have any self awareness at all?

You have inspired me a bit though, I'm going to try to find a waifu to live for while I wait for other passions to return.

Didn't you know? You're allowed to call people names if you make a point, which you didn't.

Typical leftist mentality.

I've already beaten you, you don't have to embarrass yourself anymore. Now go and improve yourself. Do 500 pushups every other day, and you'll be set in no time.

Nah, I'll continue enjoying my life how I see fit, seeing as it makes leftists like you upset when they don't control the actions of others.

"I-I'm n-n-not butthurt! I swear!! I-it w-w-was you who was b-butthu-hurt!!"

Get out.

I'm having this problem too. I think I'm just going to buy myself a vibrator and turn it on every time I think about politics to make the experience at least somewhat pleasant.

Take a few days off, go camping at a primitive site with no electricity or running water. Nothing takes your mind off things like being in nature and having to focus on your own survival.

Move in with a woman. You'll be so immersed in her normie/woman bullshit that you'll cherish every second you get to be on here thinking about politics.
t. my wife is taking a nap

If you're are trying to stop thinking about politics until after Nov 8th OP, then you're are doing it wrong.

it's the biggest obstacle for a lot of us, but once we get the ball rolling this world is going to change overnight

>dildoeing you'reself to make the bad man go away
tumblard, pls

tits or GTFO you know the rules dyke

You will NEVER escape your mind.

(checked)

guys can use toys too
I'm just sayin, shitposting gets kind of stale after a while.

I play Minecraft and enjoy my perfect little world free of those who would destroy it. When this doesn't help, I turn on the monsters and start going on a rampage with my diamond sword (smite IV, bane of arthropods II) and carve me a big slice of MMGA. It's a temporary fix, but it will do until the revolution election day.

Then I go back to thinking about (((everything that's wrong with the world))).

I know that feel.

me too, lad.

This but with less edge.

CHECKED

I was in the same situation as you are (and in some ways still am), but I think you're looking for the wrong solution. The answer is not to stop thinking about politics, the answer is to think about politics in a different light.

Holla Forums shows you the truth, it shows you what is happening in the world right now. The majority of what's happening in terrible, but in the pit of despair that we call the current year, there is a glimmer of hope. There are people out there just like you, just like me, who are standing up in righteous defiance to the (((powers))) that would keep us as wretched slaves.

It was when I realized that I wasn't alone, when I realized that every user wasn't just a response but another conscious human being somewhere out in the world that agreed wholeheartedly with what I believed in, and more importantly, what I am fighting for. We believe that the West is worth saving. We believe that our people are worth fighting for. We believe that our nations are worth dying for.

Do not think of yourself as a meaningless puff of existence, for you are another soldier in our legion. And legions are only as strong as their weakest link. It is with this in mind user that I implore you to

Do it for yourself, do it for your brothers, do it for your people.

You can't really.

Things I do to get 5 minutes of peace, guided visualizations like a hippy faggot. I imagine the world as I would like it, and how I am helping make it so. It leaves a strong impact on my consciousness.

Mostly I usually visualize having a small piece of land with a lot of white kids, with a beautiful white wife. That mixed in with ways to earn that wife, land and children. It's my dream, and this helps me a lot.

Just don't stare into the darkness too long lest it consumes you.

user gets it. Good advice.

I always hear Hitler's word in my soul.

Politics affects everything you do. You'd have to go on like a month long hiking trip and live off the land to devolve into just your survival instincts to get it out of your mind. Otherwise this: Change your perspective and be happy at all the winning we are doing and will be doing in the future.

>introduce myself after passing by her 3 times saw her twice, almost double-taked to talk to her but told God that if I saw her again I'd introduce myself

congrats. treat her right.

DEAR user,

The situation you describe is similar to that of a shipwrecked man on a desert island trying to go five minutes without thinking about the current state of his belly.

iktf

The problem is focused on the west because we are the west and fuck the rest. I don't care if jews fuck with anybody but white people, if anything I hope they're weakened so we can kill them off easier.

Where do we go about starting in politics, what does the job actually consist of? We need a guide for anons on how to make change as best they can.
Although they're worthless gypsie fucks, if we somehow got hitchhikers obsessed with stopping Jewry they could tell many people since they only have 5-60 minutes and will never see that person again.
We could make pamphlets about what is Jewish and what isn't but we couldn't use the word Jew since the normies think that means holocaust victim.

Don't think

Now I just have a big dislike for fencesitters. But whatever, they do not matter. It is the extreme people who matter.

It's like you've never listened to Rockwell

Good.

Even if I know how good the virtual steak tastes like, I'm not going back. I feel like I know too much about the current state of world politics to simply walk away from it. That living a normal, apolitical life of family, career and hobbies would be a waste of my time. A luxury I can no longer afford. I feel a sense of duty.

Oh and a reminder that the people on the other side are feeling the same. Life was easier when every little thing wasn't so political.

I can help you with that user.

Tweak your technique slightly and you 'already have' your land and a beautiful family.

Listen to Neville:

do drugs. That's why the normalization of drugs is pushed so hard in the media. Just drink and take coke and fuck sloots.

honestly i need this thread

Here is my advice lads. I spend alot of time watching and playing the electric jew. Lately however ive drifted away from these and spend most of my time on here. Im not going to say our posters are pulitzer prize writers because lets face it. We are a bunch of people who talk shit on a mongolian tapestry weaving forum. But despite that we are the purest information that has ever existed. The redpill is a slow thing to swollow and there are more pills after it.its good that you cant think about anything than politics. It means your angry and confused. It means you couldnt stop thinking about it if you tried. You cant dismiss it like the normies. I started getting /fit/ recently because of it and i noticed an imidiate change. One pullup becomes two. Two becomes four. In a week you wake up and look at your arm. Its an alien thing attached to your body. It ripples and grows firm at your command. Your brow furls and your eyes grow steady. Suddenly the word "man" has a weight to it. How far can you take this? How strong can you be? What about when your body is tired? Time to exercise your mind. Soon it becomes second nature and lazing about seems wasteful. First you fix your temple. Then you fix your world.

It's a part of you now; embrace it.

You must admit, though… eating creamed corn from a spigot three times a day is a hard diet to live on.

Sometimes I hate the bluepilled for their disgusting ignorance, and sometimes I envy them. But mostly I hate them.

Never really understood why they didn't just go into the loading program to have a nice dinner or do…whatever they wanted, to get away from the war for a while.

They hinted at that idea with the woman in the red dress. That loading program is their version of a holodeck. That alone should be enough reason to stay out of the Matrix.

I act covertly as to not have any regrets when I get older. Anything less is defeatists faggotry.

Why would you stop? I'm surfing news sites all day, bro. Post ZeroHedge stories on my social media all day, check Holla Forums in between sets when working out. You get the idea.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

I am either watching anime or doing/thinking something Holla Forums related. The anime is to heal the hurt of the constant mental pain from being realistic about the scary downaard path of society and politics