NIGGERS ARE PLOTTING FOR A RACE WAR

Nigger rapper Killer Mike asks black people if they are ready for "the revolution"

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8

How bad will the dindu (and beaner) riots get when Trump gets into office?

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/usworld/nation/11190919-74/police-scott-charlotte
petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization/I
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/CWII.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_sixth_root_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This country will be the center of the largest political and social upheaval of the next probably 100-200 years and will set the tone for the future the same way the french revolution and Russian revolution did. Only its going to be centered around race and a very large percentage of our population will die.

That's entirely up to you and whether you want to just start killing them or stay content to let the nigged up kwaps "protect" you.

Google has been talking shit about a race way for decades. They just know how to riot. This shit isn't going to boil over to open conflict, we're just going to suffer through civil unrest until the Police take the gloves off.

Can we just make the Niggers and Mexicans kill each other off?

police are never going to take the gloves off in this country again this isnt the 60's the demographics are not there

Does it matter?

He tells them their not..

Well Burgers, enjoy endless unrest and racial agitation.

black demographics have decreased faster than white demographics, we are still the majority for another 15 years or so and after that we will still hold the vast majority of the infrastructure

Sounds like bullshit.

you sound like a newfag

Look up the difference between a majority and a plurality. You don't have 15 years.

also the south africans took the gloves off with 8 percent of the population, its all about willpower. its all about necessity. people will share during times of plenty. politics of necessity versus politics of plenty

You sound like you just got filtered.

I don't think googles have any chance of going over whites soon, but beaners do.

You sound like a kike

were already a minority in all youth demographics grampa

yep this is the actual threat, blacks are just a 5th column to weaken us, they always have been. the southerners always loved the classical aesthetic, you'd think they would have read what happened to sparta. racial caste systems are cancer

Young whites are going to be a minority next year, m8. The only reason we are still 60% white is old people, few of whom can fight.

Correct. We either get rid of them now or we die. I don't know where these faggots come up with these timelines. They must be like 80 years old, living in Idaho or something.

I haven't seen the willpower from any americans and south african didnt take the gloves off they didnt fight back and win they lost. Not a good example to use. Its time for guys like you to stop pretending everything is okay and start doing shit we have lost every major battle and every front for the past 100 years.

these are good points tbh, however young whites still heavily outnumber blacks. its the beans that are the threat

Sounds like the perfect excuse for a purge.

WE WUZ SELF SUFFICIENT

I honestly dont think most older people have any idea how fucked we are

thanks for sharing

someone needs to break up the circle jerk and you need to get real

I live in the midwest so outside of the cities its basically like rural germany or poland but with more guns, but yeah in urban areas everything is cancer. I have heard that the southwest is basically fallen at this point. I'm a bit "provincial" in my knowledge sorry

This 100%. I hate to say it, but some south western states are already pretty much lost. reconquista when?

filtered

Texas was like 70% spic in children under 1 back for the 2011 census. That's not counting any of their parents or any of the older beaners all over Texas, or the niggers, or the chinks, or the ragheads.

You're alright then because spics hate niggers so much spic gangs would rather team up with the aryan brotherhood than nigger ones. This is due to the fact niggers thought spics could be easy targets like gooks and whites. They weren't.

This fat nigger screaming about "Warriors" how niggers don't grow crops, know any survival skills or any form of combat training besides pack behavior. Doesn't realize his nigger tier rap music is self-defeating. This is like watching a dog chase it's tail. Niggers might think "they iz woke" but they don't have the brains or the will power to fucking do anything.

spics are not our friends they have pushed us out of several of our states I dont need their help for anything

honestly the wagons need to be circled somewhere before that can happen. our anglo forefathers took over texas with wombs and rifles, right now we only have one of those and they are mostly in the hands of CIVIC folks. the heartland in the midwest and the northwest is where some new nexus of "euro-american cultural preservation" will begin. couched in legal language it can begin to emerge as a belief system. despite trump being a normalfag republican there is an undercurrent in his campaign of emerging white identity this really what terrifies the shitskins. they are afraid of whitey waking up politically as a force

There is some self-awareness there tho.
He essentially said "how can you revolt if you're still a bunch of useless niggers?".
That's why niggers never get anywhere, they're too nigger to un-nigger their nigger asses and build a non-nigger society

sorry spic user I am afraid it won't work like that. when the US balkanizes the mob mentality in communities is going to lead to brutality we haven't seen since the 30 years war, stay with your tribe

As an Australian, sometimes I really feel sorry for white Americans. They've been cursed with this millstone around their necks. Even the most simple things in life are compromised because they must always factor in these subhuman, child-like creatures living among them. But at least they still have guns!

Spics are still better than niggers tho, at least they have higher IQ.

The message:

The Messenger:

Nigger Mike is a perfect example of why blacks have become useless wild animals after desegregation, despite knowing exactly how not to be. The need good leaders to whip them into shape. Instead they have hypocritical niggers like Mike.

He just tried to run for state representative. Literally the easiest type of campaign to run after city mayor. He was too disorganized to even get himself on the ballot.

These people will never wage a military campaign. They will only riot and swarm, until they are either put in their place by an army or militias. Or until the white race cucks itself to death. Whichever comes first.

you can tell that kid was raised by a father who wished he had sons

so much of america is already gone, even when we were born all the parts of america that made it strong were already dead. america is just running on strategic momentum, its a corpse

They don't. Most boomers live in predominantly white communities and see Spics as those nice, hardworking people who mow their lawn for cheap.

I just hope it takes effect fast enough, we're a few minutes from midnight. I've heard there's a wave of WN in burger high school aged teens, can anyone confirm?

they only exist as a chaotic 5th column to keep us from having a coherent civil society which is aware of itself and expels foreigners. they are like some kind of LOTR orc race in the tower of the moon defiling it with their orc filth, completely incapable of replicating or organizing the behavior of the men who built the place without the leadership of the black numenorians

Nogs have used "the revolution" in their parlance for half a century.

Niggers can't into simple tactics. They would get their shit pushed in so hard if it came down to open race war it's laughable. They'd be sitting around bleeding and wondering why the ebil crackas keep kicking the shit out of them after every conflict.

the way I see it is there are two basic types of economics that normalfag non idealist whites operate under.
1) the economics of plenty- there is alot of excess resources so the normalfags share and appease and relinquish. the american experience has been defined by endless expanses to conquer or flee to. the pilgrims at plymouth being the first incarnation of white flight
2.the economics of necessity– there is no longer excess resources or territory, the normalfag must now organize and control resources and expel threats, all sharing is based around mutual respect and agreed oaths etc.

They need segregation as much as we do. All of their potential leaders run away and live in white suburbs.

The people leading blacks in pre-Jhonson America always wanted to ditch their lesser cousins and live with whites. Because they couldn't, they had to whip their communities into as close a semblance of our society as they could manage.

normalfags will simply follow the first system until they cannot and then they will reorganize around the second system until new places are opened for expansion (proxima centauri, la grange colonies etc)

excellent point

But they basically just destroyed Charlotte and brutalized countless Whites. They actively just blast White people left and right in this country. It is open race war.

People like you have made the same arguments for 40 years and all we keep doing is surrendering city after city after city after city.

bwahaha - better filter everybody and then kill yourself you fucking nigger kike faggot

Do not forget the white man's true enemy is the jew.
Segregation is the fair and just answer here. These niggers should be returned to their homelands. We do not need to lower ourselves from gods into 'war' with lowly beasts. It is a mere distraction from our real adversary.

overconfidence is cancer, there are shitloads of niggers who could operate harder than you faggot. I fucking hate the LARPing on this website

No, it'll just be you two.

I eagerly await the results of such a revolution.

Terminology they got from Marxist Jews and whites. Like the language itself.

This.

Seriously, I hope niggers start the revolution. The end result would just be millions of dead niggers.

They want a minor race war as it will be the justification for hate speech amendments to the constitution which they'll use to suppress opposition to white genocide diversity like they're doing in Europe. They've been preparing the libs for this by shilling them against free speech, and companies like Google want to help make it happen as they expect to be chosen to enforce the laws.
Remember, niggers are only the tool chosen for this job, the Jews are the ones running the show. Without the Jews inciting, defending, and feeding them, that problem goes away on its own.

i guess we'll see if the edgelords are just keyboard warriors or not. do you still hold on to morality? if so, you wont do anything if the time comes.

Fat nigger shilled for Bernie at his rallies.

two eyes do tell. This isn't the 40's OP. Only way out is maga weapons now. And the Black community must be taken far away from the Whites. Perhaps it is. Forever.

and yet last night the nasty girls and the riot police did a pincer move that suppressed a mob in under 30 seconds
yeah, because the niggers got scared shitless when they pulled that

lmao

Reminder that this fat fuck calling for a revolution owes his entire continued career to this coke-sniffing, new york hipster, jewish mongrel cunt.

what is that symbol supposed to represent

i'm a firm advocate for american niggers with familial roots in this soil to be given a small, cordoned off section of land where they can be their own ethnostate. They will then receive no additional support.

Women and anchors.

Pick one.

No, they've got to go back to Africa. They can't be here, at all, in any capacity.

WEW LADS

Yes, niggers are just beasts of burden and moslims are superstitious cowards. The jew is the enemy that makes them dangerous.

Hopefully civilization will finaly get the hint.

Different people dont belong together.

Now here's a question to Holla Forums:

Are you fit, know how to fight, know how to use a gun and get food on your own?

Without a doubt more than half of Holla Forums can relate to this.

Let em. Nigs would get absolutely stomped in a race war. Whole white families with multiple guns that shoot recreationally and some professionally vs some inner city hoods that hold their poorly maintained pistols and "uzis" sideways with mismatched bags of ammo.

webm

I'm no burger so all I may do is offer advice. The terms of segregation will have to be decided by the whites who inhabit those lands. They are the rightful inheritors. I can only say that I personally believe an ocean makes the best border and that as a white, I would prefer my motherland. I cannot speak for niggers.

It's going to be amazing when the national guard get called out and you have a load of largely untrained, fearful, weekend warriors with assault weapons facing crowds of hundreds of armed, violent, and rioting blacks in the streets.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

The fire rises

Why?

You're alright, guy, you're fuckin' alright.

THIS

Movin' on up.

Overconfidence? No, just historical fact. The vast majority of niggers cannot grasp complex tactical concepts and execute them in an organized manner. The number of truly brilliant negroid military tacticians throughout history could fit in a one bedroom apartment in NYC. The potential ability of an individual exceptional nigger to operate efficiently as a single fighting man is irrelevant in the context of a full on race war scenario.

Furthermore, you know nothing of how well I can operate. This is an anonymous image board, we are judged on the soundness of our ideas and concepts, you insufferable faggot. Making such assumptions about who's on the other end of the keyboard is nigger tier plebbit behavior.

Pic related is you.

plebbit cancer agreeing with plebbit cancer. Color me shocked.

kek provides
this is actually good.
it's half-assed virtue ethics.
however, with this current retarded ethos, the acquisition of strength with be unjustified.
but what they will find is that they will just become more like whites.
then, they can kill themselves for being fucking retarded.

I'd rather have chimps, we know how to deal with monkeys. White America is armed and knows how to deal with chimps, they have been here for hundreds of years. Eurofags on the other hand are fucked. Muslims are 10X more dangerous and you're getting flooded with them and you are unarmed.

just like in the turner diaries

boongs are a tiny population unlike the 10-12% of blacks in the USA. They're not that much of a handicap. Though, similarly, we always have jew trying to rile them up

In any war there's a large number of initial casualties where no sustainable strategic gains are made.

Wars are natural selection events where the shittiest parts of the warring populations get trimmed off.

Your sides need to make its winning moves when, as Gen. A. P. Hill put it, "only heroes are left".

they should go back to liberia and only liberia should receive foreign aid, the american nigger should rule africa IMO if there is a stable state in africa then migration will shrink plus the wars over there will lower their population

i think that's due to attrition.
and then some opportunism tips the tide.

Only problem I see with this is jews using this as pretext for more police state measures, while niggers will just get buried.

the idea that 200 million people are going to be able to "get food on their own is a fantasy" you should realistically know how to make grow ops like in new vegas westside and invest in root cellars and such for urban agriculture. the wildlife will be cleared out in the first month by LARPers

fuck off

KANGS

ausfags need to worry about being cut off from burgerica and annexed by the gooks IMO

Good more of a reason to kill them

Have to give him credit for awareness though. It was an excellent speech, all accurate.

Agreed, but Mike did bring up growing your own food repeatedly.

To go off on a tangent, the amount of survivalists who think they are going to be eating squirrel and rabbit after a major collapse is surprising. They won't last any longer than the deer.

you mean coopted via miscegenation?

If a black person can prepare meat and feed his/her children. He/She won't need a revolution.

lack of action cost the boer south africa and the brazilians brazil your lack of if going to make you suffer the same fate

I agree, scary shit. Plus, many of the Muslims have first-hand experience of war.

Niggers are pretty much a joke in terms of warfare. Whenever possible, you could just seal them into their own neighborhoods, remove any semblance of white law, and watch them burn the whole place down. Not even exaggerating.

Blacks aren't that capable to begin with, but in the United States, they are completely dysfunctional from generations of welfare, thug culture, and shitty homes.

And with that, yet another once great nation is, at last, consumed by the Snake of Zion.

lel, he's a Jew puppet

Blacks have been increasing their portion of the population slowly but steadily since the 40s.

Not an argument.

Low energy strawmanning. Sad!

12% of the population of the country wants to take on 67%.

And a huge portion of the 12% is already incarcerated or hamplanet women.

Mkay.

so here's the scoop.
white people are boring.
if blacks want to compete, then they'll have to become boring and smart and have jerbs and spend a lot of time on their jerbs and do all the things necessary to be successful.
so on their quest for success, they will just become more like whites but black and with bulbous features.

and then, probably, jews will turn us against eachother somehow and we'll kill eachother. and then jews will die because they're parasitic and don't know it.

They will be killed there.

who cares

sounds great let's get started!

PLEASE DO
L
E
A
S

D
O

Fellow Midwesterner here. This is true. Cities are shit, rural is superior.

I remember buying one of his CD's 10 years ago…damn I cringe at my old self sometimes.

kek no… Charlotte wasn't "destroyed". Wow some whites in a niggerville got jumped because the kike media convinced them they should and convinced others they could.

You say "blasted left and right" as if there are wanton murders of whites everywhere every minute of every day which isn't true.

The cities get surrendered because niggers get voted in due to a feelings based policy of inclusion and blackwashing things to appease the niggers.

No more cities will be surrendered, the ones that are lost will just keep producing more niggers. Your myopic view of things makes it appear hopeless when in reality it's very far from that.

El-P is a Jew?

Precisely.

consider those trips checked.

We Wuz Spiritual Arstirorcasy
befo da white man appea in da picture. Das rite, we wuz all pius n shit befo dem christians came long.

There is, of course, one kind of meat that we have plenty of.

Consider those dubs checked.

Ironic she talks about christian lobotomization of blacks and fails to see the hebrew stamp on her own brain.

More dubs = more power for whites against the niggers in the Race War.

Niggers aren't plotting anything. A golem isn't capable of such a thing as an independent thought. They are being agitated by the kikes, recently I went to check out the young turds youtube account and was outraged at the blatant racebaiting and playing at the nigger's emotions and impulsivness. That's where the problems is.

did rtj3 drop yet

that mag looks jam-o-matic

They already fear the Mexicans which is why the mostly only fuck with Whites and Asians, which are far more civilized and passive.

Mexicans are already ethnically cleansing blacks from California. Go on WorldStar and look at how many blacks try to kiss their ass for an alliance. It's fucking embarrassing. No agency whatsoever. They know if they stand up by themselves they'll get exterminated because the white man is sick and tired of his shit after 300 years.

They can fucking bring it.

Which is irrelevant to the point, which is niggers will not waltz into suburbia with the intent of destroying it.

I have worked in Ag related fields and seen many plat maps. Outside of cities Whites own most of the farm, ranch, and forest lands. They know the land well are prepared to defend it. They could easily switch from mono crops to local food production. They grow livestock and know how to care for them.

These so called rednecks love guns and hunting. They also know how to operate and maintain large machinery. Most of them are internet savvy now.

triblive.com/usworld/nation/11190919-74/police-scott-charlotte

Reminder that Al Jolson was a jew who did blackface because he had afrophilia and wanted to nig where nigs weren't able.

Hmm. I'm skeptical to say the least. Lots of economic and other dynamics that make that a lifestyle with a high momentum that wouldn't turn on a dime tbh.

hitler employed niggers and muslims to kill millions of white people

Niggers Angry About Caucasian People?

and?

Wars are heavily dysgenic, retard

What do you get when you cross a Google with a gorilla?

A dumb gorilla.

This is mean't to happen, so that Obama can install martial law and thus nullify Trump's victory in the election.

go back to cuckchan

Only a dead Google is a good Google.

Google is a problem that needs to be handled by all of society tbh.

petition2congress.com/21050/black-lives-matter-should-be-considered-terrorist-organization/I

((Niggers)).

I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find a nose in there aswell, directing them.

That is the face of a nigger who has come to the sudden realization that whitey is tired of his shit.

he was a rapper

He's a coke head and liberal media darling who stole most of his ideas and style from 1990's Kool Keith.

met El-P once definitely a faggot

My kid is like that except they're fairly redpilled on why they need to learn that sort of stuff

Farmers frequently set aside small acres for hay, etc. It would not be that hard to grow other crops.

…. laaddd

Face the facts, Googles, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 Googles normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't Googles? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over. Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between Googles and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any Google and his ho a white one. But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? :-)

Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on. You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you Googles and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, Googles? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they Googlewhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his Googles there, they'd be Googlewhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring Googles, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it.
So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

(Checked)
Niggers Are Always Causing Problems

Man I kinda wished I lived somewhere with a high density of chimps nearby, I would instigate shit so much, burning crosses, flyers, arson, just to escalate this race war. We need a culling, its the only way these parasites will go away.

But living in the PNW is pretty comfy, only have to deal with libshits and beans on occaision.

That is a big worry, that so much of the european population is totally and utterly bovine, they'll simply be herded into the slaughter. The mudslimes are very organized unfortunately. there was some article a while back by a Berlin bouncer who said that Arabs control all the crime networks in the country, and they're always connected with Mosques as well. We've known for a while that thousands of guns are being stockpiled in mosques all over western europe.

so did the US the UK and Russia

Russia didnt but UK and US did and they are globalist scum

I have no respect for them. They want a war they will find one and find that they will lose.

How the fuck is his fatass gonna fight a war? He couldn't even sprint from one trench to another without getting nailed by a sniper

If you really want to know what the race war will be like, then read this

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/CWII.pdf

yeah, but they're highly aggressive, sadistic by nature, and more numerous than people think (closer to 40% of the population, not 14%). Also, because of their aggressiveness, their kids are better fighters. How many 8 year old whites would be fit to become child soldiers? In contrast, the majority of nog kids are itching to shoot people.

tfw I know it will mostly be liberal whites from big cities and the surrounding suburbs who will feel the deepest wrath of a massive chimpout.

I'm looking at you NYC, Philadelphia, all of NJ, Baltimore, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, and Detroit. I hope you enjoy your shitty gun laws and distaste for police when the mob comes. The redpill is a lot harder to swallow when it's being shoved down your throat.

you do know that Holla Forums consists of an amazing percentage of combat veterans, yes? the only thing the niggers have going for them are horde tactics and a tactical advantage in their ghettos. Any pleb with a cheap rifle and small amount of ammo will outperform niggers in a civil war as long as they have a head on their shoulders. Even the most advanced combat tactics boil down to accurately applied common sense.

It's a shame this horrifying experiment couldn't have been tried in just one or two states. The Supreme Court had to force the nigga virus on the entire nation.

he fired up

The first assault will be bad. After that? Whites will have no trouble systematically rounding up every nigger and spic in the country and slaughtering them in the streets.

We dont even need to go into their neighborhoods. Besiege their ghettos and they'll all starve to death.

Disrupt food trucks from entering their parts of town. They starve.

Cut off the water. They die of thirst.

They dont have the means to survive as anything other than scavengers and the whites on their side of things dont own guns.

We'll have no problem winning that war.

That's actually about as positive of a message as you can expect from an anti-White google.

I live high up in the mountains, the odds of any shitskin coming here are slim plus everyone here has fucking gatling guns on their patio

this guy gets it

The only thing this bloated nigger sack of dog shit ever killed is the local KFC chicken supply

Can I come when the race war hits? Mid-nigger city life isnt gonna be fun to fight through, even with 6-7 individuals with guns.

This "revolution" would stop tomorrow if the government did their job and revoked CNN's broadcasting license for inciting riots. They are using their nation wide service area to manipulate the whole country. Its systematic, intentional and provable.

All of these catalyst stories causing the chimpouts are preposterous and being rigged to cause the greatest chimpout effect.

The fact that they are also supporting the flood of third worlders into the country proves that they are not simply doing it as a means to trick blacks into looking bad. That it is indeed planned genocide is without question.

This we wuz kangs shit has gone from hilarious to just fucking pathetic. African-Americans, specifically African-Americans, are probably the most pathetic ethno-cultural group on the planet at the moment.

They destroyed what culture they had developed after the end of slavery and have now just become a bunch of idiot larpers.

the nigger is like a starving dog, always following the white man around, dependable on him. They know they couldn't exist without us, i guess they really want to bite the hand that feeds them?

Sure m8, the more whites the merrier

So this is the Nigger going around saying "blacks will kill a lot of whites dude." faggot.

There is a lot more Darren Wilsons out here then you think Nigger.

open a book you fucking nigger.
If you ever opened a history book. You'll see this as common practice. Especially in WW2 when it was absolute total war.

THE STRONGEST NOG

This is going to be bad if it happens to Europe where we have been cucked out of our guns while our governments literally give free snipping lessons to muslims. In Murka almost only the Whites that deserve to be killed will be killed.

kek

Fuck off newfag.

should we give them a parade or live execution?

Mexicans doing another dirty thankless but necessary job that white boys are too soft to do anymore.

Why not both? We'll even make it a holiday.

(checked)

I welcome the niggers to try and pull some shit in my hood.

You'd be surprised at how many cops are ready to clean the streets. Many are on the front lines of it daily and see how bad things are first hand. Many are waiting for leadership that says its time to take the gloves off because they have not been getting the needed support in many years. We may not even need to form RWDS if proper leadership gets in place and allows the police to do their jobs.

US army is
77% White
16% Mexican
13% Black

25% of your military will be against you in a race war and you're acting like everyone will be throwing spears.

He's white

IT'S CALLED LIBERIA

(1)

(((El-P))) constantly gets pushed by Viacom owned Vice and subsidiary Noisey.
Albums with Killer Mike get pushed by (((DJ A-Trak's))) Fools Gold label.
His own label, Definitive Jux, pushes degeneracy (including suicidal nihilists like Cage) and heavy drug use even as label mates die from ODing. All to a mainly white audience.

It's easy to tell what part of his heritage got him to where he is.

And look at what we've accomplished as a nation. Imagine if we weren't forced to drag these niggers around with us.

It's just nigs getting rowdy

Blacks have zero Z E R O survival skills
Blacks HATE the outdoors and have no idea how to sustain themselves without modern appliances and services
National and state parks are regularly blasted for being "racist" because of this

Checked for truth.

Also, most here have never read it. That is why a few of you naiz frogs have been able to post some copy pasta straight out of those pages and never get called out on it. Pretty funny, seen hundred post long threads about the most inane minutia about some lordly oldfag writing from several hundred years ago that would fit right in with any academic surrounding. But something that is actually right here, right now, and prophetic to an degree that is now utterly creepy, is rather entertaining. We are one hell of a chaotic mess of people.

Fucker was a Cassandra that is clear.

If you haven't learned which greens are growing wild around you…. fucked you are. If an single acre field has been growing wild for over a year you can feed a family of four for a week or two off what grows wild there. Longer if you incorporate the less palatable stuff and you know how to prepare it. Wild greens in overgrown lots do not apply to desert, urban jungle, and suburban areas. You be fucked if you are there.

Also, if you are averse to long pork, remember to feed your cats, dogs, pigs and chickens this plentiful and easily obtained resource. Bones and dried blood are great for increasing the yield of a garden, the massive brain matter helps tan hide very quickly for making strong rope, tarps, shoes and all manor of other useful shit.

Grass is easy as shit to grow and is everywhere, even suburban lots. A couple sheep or goats can make a massive difference. Chickens are possibly the easiest food source on the planet to care for. Massive colonies of meal-worms can be grown inside a closet using dead vegetation, bugs and non moisture laden organic sources, this is a must have for anyone with young children, they need the calcium and protien and ounce or two of these bugs provide every week, even a minor happening will stunt them otherwise. Crickets and blackflies are also easily grown from excess non edible to human waste.

Planting non usual sources of food is a must if you are near anything that can grow shit. Sun-chokes, elephant ears, potato's, moringa trees, all are excellent choices for growing food that virtually nobody will recognize. And if they do, YOU know they are people you want on your side asap.

But who are we all kidding. We all have a closet full of mt dew, a massive drop in freezer of hotpockets and the protection of complete hermit like seclusion in our parents basement. We are golden.

wtf is that picture

Why do they shout him down? Why can't they just listen? He has probably the most important message they're gonna hear ever.

And they act like they are in a church. "Humans".

It will be fun to sabotage transport lines. Hunger them out, Zombie-style.

The police are the enemy.
They protect the niggers and kill white people.

Look Trump appoints the Supreme Court Justices, bye bye hate crime laws, then what?

Since you got dubs from kek.

what was that negress shouting?

the only ting that comes close to being this retarded is "if evolution is real then why are there monkeys?"

death to smoochie :P

His objections to the fact that most people are stuck in "the system" are the same ones we voice here.
Too few of us (myself included) have the tools, skills, and knowledge to survive in a world without Walmart and McDonalds.

BUMP

I'm perplexed why any white person would have any empathy or patience left for blacks.

When the NFL QB's are majority nog I may start to think about a race war. Nogs and Spics aren't smart enough to organize…they'll kill themselves before they'll ever be a true threat of armed revolution. Only Sandniggers are clever enough to do any real damage. Let the cops do they're jobs and this shit would quiet down quick.

>le censored google faec

Fuck off. Only complete retards self censor themselves.

KAAAAAANGZ

I'm watching the whole thing btw. So funny.

Literally: da poleece be trained in martial combat, if you not trainin every week, you't cannot fight, sheeeit.

Never going to happen. Australia is too important strategically.

I've actually met a kangz person IRL because of this BLM shit and I don't really have any black people near me, this shit is fucking hilarious and I just laughed endlessly in his face and my coworker even though hes a pozzed libertarian had to try hard to not laugh with me. I fucking love BLM for elevating niggers to their ideologically ridiculous peak in the majority.

Link plz?

The new world has been promised to the Anglo-Celtic race by Kek. We are the sixth sub race of the Aryan root race and are the future evolution of mankind. We are chosen. Kek has chosen us. We are the future. We are superior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_sixth_root_race

The emergence of the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race[edit]
According to Blavatsky the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will begin to evolve in the area of the United States in the early 21st century. This sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will be called the Australo-American subrace and is believed by Theosophists to be now arising from the Teutonic subrace of the Aryan root race in Australia and in the Western United States (many individuals of the new subrace will be born in California) and its surrounding nearby areas (i.e., the Australo-American subrace is in arising from the Anglo-American, Anglo-Canadian, Anglo-Australian and presumably also the Anglo-New Zealander ethnic groups).[33] The sixth or Australo-American sub-race will "possess certain psychic powers, and for this the pituitary body will be developed, thus giving an additional sense, that of cognising astral emotions in the ordinary waking consciousness. We may say that in general the sixth sub-race will bring in wisdom and intuition, blending all that is best in the intelligence of the fifth subrace and the emotion of the fourth."[33]

The non-white portion of the military is concentrated in the non-combat sections.

almost happened in ww2, lost of burgericans died in the solomons for that exact reason

I don't think that's a Church. If it was they wouldn't have Egyptian symbols, but dey wuz kangz n sheeeeeeeeit.

One of the most important rules of fighting in any context, whether it be one on one, country against country, or in this case, race versus race, is to never underestimate your enemy.

Niggers are an exception.

Niggers are a foe that could do damage, but only the only way we would lose to them is through incompetence or cowardice on a massive scale. Any loss would be our failing, period.

They do not understand tactics and strategy.

They do not have impulse control, and thus lack the ability to restrain themselves from using all of their resources, like food, water, and ammunition. They would never lie quietly in wait if an enemy were to approach, even if it was advantageous of them to do so.

They do not have the ability to problem solve together. Any disagreement is seen as a personal slight that must be solved with violence. A dispute over how much food a white family is to share amongst themselves will not result in bloodshed, it is calm, matter-of-fact, and the importance of such a discussion might even be understood by children. A fat negress being told to eat less for the good of all of the family will not respond rationally or be open to any suggestions.

They do not have altruism qualities. Massive numbers of their own would die simply because they would ignored by their own kin - sickness, injury, or starvation would result in fatal neglect and abandonment. Whites would only do this in the most dire situations.

They do not have an honest and objective understanding of themselves and their strengths and weaknesses. Maybe honor and bravery are abstract concepts, unable to be measured or qualified, but do you really think such things don't make a difference when fighting an opposing group?

Their biggest advantages are all things that would not exist without white people. Their guns, their kevlar, their canned food, their cars… all of it. ALL OF IT. And how well do they maintain or care for these things they own that were invented by whitey? Their homes, their cities? How good are they at not letting things fall apart and rot?

I'm just getting started. I could go all day, and anyone who spends enough time around these subhumans knows how painfully true it all is.

They are violent, this is true. You do not want to find yourself outnumbered with them, this is true. A nigger with a gun is dangerous, this is true.

But do you honestly believe, deep down, that blacks, in general, could outwit and outmaneuver whites?

This isn't fucking basketball. This is survival. You need to keep track of a lot of things in order to survive.

Niggers don't have the mental faculties to pull it off, and they're angry and overemotional because they know it.

They will take another route or just dont go, they hate blacks that much
Unless they are monkey ricans

they are both absolute garbage

LA RWDS

Which is why the 6th commandment calls for no mongrelization (racemixing)

or adulteration ( dilution of the races) as it is translated in the catholic commie bibles.

Not jews?

Mike has always been like this. If anyone would listen to his previous albums you would know this.

Sometimes I think I'm just smart as fuck or some Holla Forums isn't on my level.
know your enemy

Regardless, Mike does some bad ass rap. Run The Jews particularly is savage. Too bad he's blm.

yes, pls. bring it!

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
You all want your gibsmedats
You tell me that it’s not evolution
Well, you know
Genetics just proves you wrong
But when you talk about destruction
Don’t you think that you can waltz right in
Don’t you think you’re gonna be fought back
Race war, race war…

I would love to see a song by Mike about the George Soros - blm.

He has undeniable skills, you can look at him as 2nd Tupac Shakur, only smarter and better. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd be lurking. That's basically it, if he would do a song about Soros funding BLM and causing more black lives ended, I'd go buy his album.

Who the fuck gon' bully me if I got a billi?

Niggers can be vaguely redpilled like this but end up getting pushed around the board regardless of any vestigial awareness that they possess because of their easily manipulable nature.

This is what gets me, really. He is so close to really being the voice of the generation. Just inches away from the red/black pill

Killer Mike is a black socialist, nothing more nothing less

He uses "class struggle" (like immortal technique) to push anti-white propaganda

There are so many videos made by smarter negros that point out the same things we all know. They are stupid, unorganized, have no leadership, and are too arrogant and egotistical to have any realistic chain of command. It would be a blow out, with niggers probably resorting to amateurish terrorism. Useful idiot sjws are never going to give up their feminism studies classes so they can sleep in the woods and eat potted meat. Spics and niggers hate eachother, and I'd bet a huge demographic of legal spics want nothing to do with this.

Niggers that are armed never clean their weapons, if they even know how. They also rarely have more than a handful of bullets. No training, no trigger discipline, nothing.

Go to any gun show to see what our side would look like. It would be the biggest mistake in american negro history.