Obama Bans the Pledge of Allegiance!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) — Early this morning, President Obama made what could very well prove to be the most controversial move of his presidency with the signing of Executive Order 13738, which revokes the federal government’s official recognition of the Pledge of Allegiance. Under the new order, it is now illegal for any federally funded agency to display the pledge or for any federal employee to recite, or encourage others to recite, the pledge while on duty. This law also applies to federal contractors and other institutions that receive federal funding such as public schools. Individuals who violate this order can face fines of up to $10,000 and up to one year in federal prison.

“I am willing to rescind my decision here today and allow the Pledge of Allegiance back into the schools if we can all agree on the creation of a new Pledge, something that is includes everyone’s beliefs and not just the belief of one nationality or faith.”

archive.is/4Jx2d

abcnews.com.co/obama-executive-order-bans-pledge-of-allegiance-in-schools/

Here's what this actual means:

We all know "under God" was not in the original constitution, and we could very easily take it out without disrupting our National spirit. But have they taken it out before now? Of course not! Because while it shouldn't be there, "under God" isnt actually hurting anyone. But they're now using it as an excuse to form a new Pledge of Allegiance, one that will include seemingly include "all people."

This is how Globalists will change our pledge. Then it will be placed back into public schools and our kids will become brainwashed by Globalism.

fucking nigger

Has any other president been this much of a whiny cunt before leaving office?

is this a joke?

this is fake

seems so, yes, look at the site

Nevermind.

FAKE & GAY
FAKE & GAY
FAKE & GAY
FAKE & GAY
FAKE & GAY
FAKE & GAY

O

FUCK OFF CTR

This strengthens the Trump

sage

Never-mind

Fake and gay

Obama should ban op from making threads.

Ok, no doubt now, he is a communist agitator.

Only reason he would do this suddenly is to make a right winger go OKC on the Feds.

He is trying to start a war.

what a (((coincidence)))

Shit, it's getting serious.

fake

i was almost very angry though

triggered. Glad it's fake

Its fake but what worries me is how plausible it is.

Fuck your bullshit fake source in the ass nigger.

Poes law in full effect…

WHICH DIMENSION IS THIS
WHAT YEAR IS IT
WHAT IS THIS
BY THE EMPEROR WRONG CURRENT YEAR MEN, ABORT ABORT

It's fake you stupid nigger.