Oh boy! White people can tell black people not to get upset about the use of "nigger" again!

Oh boy! White people can tell black people not to get upset about the use of "nigger" again!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yhkBaR0u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy! Another thread where the politisperg gets to lecture us all about based Trump and the libcuck SJWS again! Your threads belong in the trash.

You tell those reddipolumpfedoras user!

they (internet autists), dont get irony, they dont realize they are the same kind of cancer

Your threads are shit. That was the point I was making. I genuinely believe that you faggots are as cancerous as SJWS, it just shows in a different way.

I didn't say anything about liberals.
How suspicious.

I can't believe you reddipolditfedorabigotzis are still pushing this shit.
The n-word is inexcusable.

What did he mean by this?

Nobody cares about the word nigger except niggers and cucks. It's your forced political bullshit that is irritating. Post it in threads that already have a political slant rather than making new threads for this trash.

liberals/conservatives are so disgusting

"Idpol" is human nature, it has always existed and it always will. Get over it.

Poluppadupdrumpf
I didn't create this thread, I just pick a shit thread periodically shitpost in throughout the day.

SAY IT WITH ME

RULES FOR THEE AND NOT FOR MEE

Weak as fuck, barely even human.

SAY IT WITH ME
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

It's always existed and even today after multiple generations being indoctrinated to ignore their natural feeling it still exists, it just manifests in a different, less healthy form for most people. How is it not natural?

more breaking news at 11

You have no artistic talent and there has never been a genuinely funny "smuggie" ever made, Homor. You suck.

t. nigger

If the word nigger doesn't trigger you then why did you make that image? Can words be bad anyway?

Well you were offended enough to make that image, nigger.
Also
lol only someone with the mind of a child comes up with something like this.
I bet you quiver in your chair before even thinking about posting swear words.

All me.
Where did he say that he wasn't offended by the word nigger? this isn't him.

You mean at least half jews and up right? (((Maher))) is half golem.

bill maher has a show on television and broadcast his latest controversy on television, seems the thread is relevant to the board it was posted on. are you sure you yourself are on the right board?

It's just another thinly veiled political thread.

You could just reply to a non-political thread.
All sageposting does is make anons post harder about whatever you're griping over because they think it pisses you off.

Whoever loses…we win!

I refuse to actively participate in politisperg threads. It is beneath me tbh.

It's not an argument in favor if identity politics, it's an explanation of why it's inevitable, it's an innate aspect of human psychology.

pastebin.com/yhkBaR0u
tl;dr science says racism is innate, the human brain is a biological organ, evolution affected our psychology, there is no such thing as an infinitely malleable man, go fuck a nigger tranny you stupid leftist cuck.

Along with you and the people related to you.

Literally what a liberal would say.

Bill Maher is a jew, not white.

wow leftism is based on some real stuff apparently

Lefties can't into memes. That's a right wing meme you lazily slapped left wing text on

Faggot

If you think that memes inherently belong to one side then you don't actually understand them.

How many niggers does it take to out nigger another nigger?

So smart, can't even come up with an original idea.

would sit on tbh

Sit on what?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Prove me wrong.

delete this, its offensive to me.

Leftism i the 9gag of ideologies.

triggered?

Isn't it weird how everyone who says stuff like this tends to be a librul queer? It's almost as if the only kind of person who'd claim cultural marxism and not having white guilt is equally bad always is some gelatinous urbanite with who believes the default or centre worldview somehow is judaic progressivism.

NIGGER