Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowtax
clownpenis.fart,
encyclopediadramatica.se/METOKUR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel
fusion.net/story/349359/cops-and-ip-addresses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this lowtax

Fuck me, that means all of the vile refuse that stayed, festered and multiplied in 4chan will likely slime their way over here.

Frog help us all.

Something Awful

Why would Jim know?

the invasion begins lads

Was this lowtax guy one of the hardcore SJW mods that purged 4chan when GG happened?

Calling trolling. If not, 4Chan Gold accounts will actually be available for 10bux.

Just got banned for this post when I have never been banned in the past for criticizing any religions in the years I've been on Holla Forums.

cmon son

encyclopediadramatica.se/Lowtax

That was a fucking joke you autist and the cap from /qa/ is some cheeky fucking using Inspect element.

Lowtax is too busy dodging spooks after what we did to him to fuck with Halfchan.

FAKE

AND

GAY

Right when we have the worst fucking mods we've ever had too. It's going to be a fucking nightmare of /fringe/ /Christian/ /int/ /MGTOW/ destroying every fucking thing.

Hold me Holla Forums

Oooh it was yoke. Haha, well memed friends.

I don't think so, but consider the fuckhead a lord of internet SJWs.

ISHYGDDT

Goons finally took out their arch rival. New influx coming?

It is just trolling.

What's the story with Lowtax dodging spooks?

Yes it was a joke you retard. Have you been reading the stonetear stickies?

Loxtax is fucked and has Rowdy Gowdy and Chaffetz breathing down his neck.

haha

NO

s

a

g

e

lowtax doesn't have enough money to buy clownpenis.fart, let alone a real website.
he can barely pay his alimony and child support from what he makes off the few remaining tenbuxniggers.

Eh, we will just migrate.
IF Trump wins, lots of even newer newfags will pour in.
It looks like we need alpha and beta site to sort out the garbage and let it fester under our control.

wew nice slide thread faggots.

Hey, he says he loves "KEK", it can't be that bad, right? :^)

terrible perfomance 0/8

We caught the guy who deleted Clintons emails admitting on Reddit in 2014 that he was ordered to do so. This man is a furry Goon and Lowtax deleted all his posts on SA because he's depressed after his second divorce and doesn't want to deal with Feds.

i kek'd

I want to remind you all that Jackie 4chan handled one of the biggest websites in Japan for several years, but somehow couldn't handle halfchan.

Ironmarch > Stormfront

Stonetear was a goon? Shit, is there any pie the confused trannies don't have a finger in?

To think I used to work with a goon. He identified as a woman, played EVE religiously and could only talk in memes. Lasted all of six months before he quit because, surprise, he was completely incompetent.

Of course it was a joke, christ Jim has some autistic fans

On some boards you'll get banned for saying "nigger".

Kill yourself

Finally, we will be united once again into a single ugly entity.

Can't see the problem, tbqhfam

Just fyi, lowtax had multiple visits by the Secret Service on his ass because the dumbass ironic internet stalinists and maoists made too many death threats against obama.

Eww, something awful

I think it has already started these last couple of months.

I remember when moot split from SA (that's when I left there as well) but I haven't been back in years after the SJW shitfest began.
Gotta respect the power of the goons, though. Even if they're genderchallenged neckbeards, they do seem to have a knack for shitting up everything they touch and having fingers in every pie, something we never seem able to do.

Stay "neurodiverse," Holla Forums.

I remember when lowtax got his ass kicked by Uwe Boll. Good times…

NO. NO

Jesus christ I remember him, he occasionally had a good post but he was an autistic fuck who would also fly off the handle at stupid shit. He's probably still haunting whatever GG board there is now doing the same old schtick.

I doubt most of the faggots at cuckchan have the fuckin drive to find a new board. Most of those dumb cunts will be happy with twatter and whatever stupid forums they use. Might be a bit of an uptick in posters here but as long as 8/pol/ culture is enforced rigidly those cock gobblers shouldn't dent the quality around here too badly

Now im realizing our bubble

/boll/ should be the backup board if and when another migration happens.

I hope your perception is correct.

I wish we could just have an anonymous site with no voting shit and no internet points and a flexible board structure with no overly political bullshit and no ((admins)) trying their best to dick the userbase in the cloaca

Separate the leftypol and pol autists into their own containment boards and let us normal furfags and ponyfuckers live and let live.

That's because they're the highly organized Jews of the internet while we're unknowable chaos incarnate. We're opposites and both systems have advantages. Also there are plenty of powerful anons in the world but because they're anons you'd never know.

Do you know what board you're on right now faggot?

The self-hating jew ranting board?

You could just go to /furry or /pone/ you fucking faggot.

Fucking faggot that trying do "say it to my face" shit with Uwe Boll and then got his shit kicked in

So name one successful campaign 8ch has been behind

Holla Forums leaving was the worst thing ever

Holla Forums thrives on WAR and through conflict and natural selection of ideas we grow STRONGER

shills are a form of ghost-conflict though and are a degrading element

I don't see anything about this on 4chan.

He's the admin of Something Awful. Are you faggots this new?

Honestly its been better without them now we can make dank memes without leftist taint

I really hope nobody is falling for Mr. Metocuck embarrassing joint attempt to divert attention from Lowtax scrubbing stonetear's post history from SA.

I'm glad to be rid of the faggots but you do have a point. Holla Forums was more fun when every sort of rare or unpopular political opinion was voiced here. Nazis from anywhere in the world, poor jews, Social democrats from the US, smart people from Russia, white people from Sweden… you know, shit you just don't see in the day to day.

Nailing Paul Combetta and fucking over LowTax, Being one of the deciding factors in killing Gawker(Denton will be killed by Russian mobsters in 1-3 years) Also we're pretty much the cultural center of internet meme culture. But in general Imageboards don't do targeted campaigns well. however the memes that we create have pretty much defined modern internet culture and easily 90% of Reddit memes are derivatives of our shit. Also the "alt-right" is a derivative of us even thought it's a blanket term being used by the enemy to pin white nationalists down.

Our influence manifests in different ways and since we're a horde rather than a Leviathan unlike Goons you can't cut our head off.

With what money could lowtax even buy it. Lowtax is gonna have feds breathing down his neck for Combetta any second now, i don't think buying 4chan is on his priority list or on his able to do list.

Honestly I think that Jim is a suspicious character. Could he be a goon himself?

No doubt.

Literally none of those were 8ch, though. The memes "we" have created have been on 4chan for months prior.

Not really in terms of dicussions, echo chambers are never good
And we were always more and better, now we just dont do it, or do it against euros/chinks

Who cares 4chan lives of a legacy which s almost 10 years old.

Many normalfags come there thinking that it is still the final boss of the internet when in fact it has become that darkside of facebook.

Are we basing this all on what is likely a shitpost from Jim?

All chans are part of the same cultural amalgam.

All based on what this MisterMetokur said.

nigger this entire year has been a non stop laugh fest what the fuck are you talking about

I was mostly talking about imageboards in general and Stonetear was all us(and Katica). What i'm saying is that Goons and Anons strengths and weaknesses are completely different and our influence manifests in completely different ways.

Just like how Goons are largely behind the SJW menace we're largely behind the right wing blacklash.

Probably. Habberman was into retsupurae and that's goon turf

encyclopediadramatica.se/METOKUR

FUCK
NOW THEY'LL COME HERE
FUCK OFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fair enough, I see your point. My issue is that some of the chans are SJW central and there always seems to be a ((goon)) in the middle of the spiderweb. You just know that they're probably already managing or will take over 8ch as well so what then? Fucking reddit?

do you know anything about Jim? If you did you'd probably realize he ain't a goon.

Hell do you actually know what a goon is? I get really tired of niGGers bitching about Jim and stirring up endless amounts of shit. He has enough common sense to fuck off and then they throw a temper tantrum that never ends.

He just seems to friendly with Lowtax and lately iv'e been very suspicious of everyone.

What's a goon?

Who cares?
Seriously? What's the great loss? The crying occasion?

It was great and then it was shit for a really long time and now we have 8ch.

If they haven't managed to take over Holla Forums yet will they be able to? I mean they tried by starving Hotwheels of funding and the person who hurt the site the most was a Goon himself.

Also Jim Watkins isn't a small fish in the world, he owns the largest web community in Japan that's used by 8% of the entire Japanese race and has connections with the Nationalist ruling party of Japan that's dominated by Nippon Kaigi who are basically Shinto Ultranationalists. I'm not entirely sure that Goons can fuck him over like beta bitch Moot.

Someone who payed their tenbux to hang with the cux.

So it begins. But also isn't lowtax going to get an fbi visit and investigation? This would also mean that goons will be running 4chan (like it wasn't already with SJW), and that 4chan is now under hillary support (since the goons support hillary).

?

The Jews of the internet.

It's Jim trolling retards, retard.

Jesus wept

I just wish lowtax would drop dead already.

Wait until Holla Forums takes in halfchan's refugees. The site grows in popularity, and then Jim sells it. Cycle repeats. We move to a new chan

trust me when I say, no one is scared of goyimgate. Especially now when its in its pointless circlejerk watchdog mode.

Shit, that was such a long time ago. I remember Holla Forums got its 6,000,000 GET around the time I started using it.

Reread it you stupid shit, 2004-2006 is oldfag.

BREAKING NEWS: I have discovered that "4chan.org" was in fact created and popularized by goons! "Moot" AKA "Christopher Poole" got the idea to create 4chan on somethingawful.com! We're all playing into their long game!

pic unrelated

What do you expect for a GamerGate e-celeb's fanbase?

Well adjusted people who cared about fucking "gaming journalism"?

by that same logic all humans are basically fish since we all came from the ocean.

I was there in 2004. I'm not an oldfag.

Repeat after me

fake and gay

:)

Explain how 2channel is still running and not co-opted after all these years? I'm not dismissing the possibility but i'm not that worried.

Unless you're claiming that there's some elaborate business plot to completely fuck over english imageboards between Jim and Nishimura.

the only people that brag about being "oldfags" are newfags trying to fit in.

And George Washington was British.

Because nobody wants a site in moonspeak

It's running but that has no bearing on whether it has been co-opted or not. Most large sites are ran by data salesmen.

Nah, he's an SA admin that permitted discussion of GG.

>8ch by extension
>not co-opted

???

People who claim seniority on imageboards are retarded, shills, or newfags trying to fit in.

Besides 8% of the entire Japanese populace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2channel

They seem pretty solid when it comes to protecting free speech.

Hitler Dubs confirms.

Bumping a troll thread

Jim is a total fuckup who shouldn't be trusted to tie his own shoes, but he's no goon.

I was referring to Internet Aristocrat not Jim Watkins.

i like how you guys are still thinking that anything anywhere isn't controlled by the jews.

anyhow lowtax seems like a garden variety loser who happens to wield a lot of e-power rather than a sjw supervillain. also, this is fake as well as gay.

All of whom speak a language goons don't understand and don't care about. Japan is irrelevant, weeaboo. Take your katana and shove it up your ass.

Credible sources, 10/10 would bang all three - I mean, would believe all three of them.

The Jew fear the samurai. Get back to Jerusalem, Goldstein.

The Jew fears the samurai and you know it.

Sorry to correct the record here. But is there any evidence for all of this miserable shitposting? What public statement is Lowcucks going to make on "Friday" (which is today btw) and where will it be shown?

Jim (the Pigfucker, not the Tryhard) stole a little girl's Chinese cartoon BBS software from a crippled midget high on opiates and tranny cum.

Jim (the Tryhard, not the Pigfucker) is currently having the time of his life triggering diaperfags, furries and other degenerates on Twitter, so he thinks that doing an ebin lel trollz on this 4chan stuff is funny stuff.

Loltax (the goon, not related to any one of the two Jims) exploits teenagers for 10 bucks a piece.

I'm entertained by this. Every time 4chan falls more, it's a reflection on how much of a fucking useless cuck moot is.

what is a fucking goon, do you even have a definition for it ?

Loltax announces shockings news: he's getting hormone treatment and will start a lesbian relationship with Christine Weston Chandler.

This is fake. But that said, I don't even think lowtax is SJW. He is just a kike and a numale. Most likely libertarian or something (pretty sure fragmaster, also kike, was lolbertarian).

It's a nation of shitposters that don't even have australia's decency to shitpost in a language that's relevant.
And they depend on the US for their very existence much like another ((country)) I can mention.

just lurk more you faggot or try finding out yourself

A SA shitposter, that's the "dictionary" definition of goon. intl/freech/endchan is the Holla Forums retarded definition of "anyone who shitposts on our serious politics discussion board.

You're going to the oven with Lowtax Goon.

Oy vey! Don't be so mad, Chaim, or you'll have an asthma attack. Take a deep breath with your nose, yes, even if looks like a hook.

Reminder that the days when actual redpill threads like

would get a sticky are already long gone. Going to be cartoon frogs and alex filterberg tier horseshit from here on out.

This board is for serious political discussion. No shitposting is allowed here.

what is 4chan and who is lowtax?

Serious discussions of meme nazi frogs and Egyptian magick. You could all move to >>>/yugioh/ and there would be little difference.

This is the truth. As pozzed as something awful got and is now, it's not cause lowtax is a sjw. He's untrustworthy, and this is almost definetly fake. But his agenda isn't social justice, but it does involve gentrification.

If lowtax did take over something awful you'd see him hand it over to something awful's mod team which is full of sjws. And boy would they have fun with full on gentrifying 4chan (not that it isn't in many ways allready but you'd really see it go full out).

I kind of want it to be true just so I can see the storm happen. I want to believe. It's that I feel like the fools still there deserve the rustling.

A notorius hacker.

As his name implies, he's a guy who wants to lower all tax brackets to only 10 bucks.

But serious political discussion IS shitposting

Too easy

It's your loss to be honest.

Sounds like your boss was a retard as well.

Is there a backup of that video? Disgusting that they could get it taken down so easily.

What the fuck are you, furfag bird? Get the fuck out. Birds are kikes.

>>>/eceleb/

Just remember, the other political groups left because they're fucking pussies and can't handle the bantz on Holla Forums.

You are an extreme level of newfag. Shut the fuck up. Lurk more. Try this magic thing called a fucking google search, or the search engine of your choice. Alternatively, kill yourself.

You'll be gassed, member of Synagogue of Satan.

this board will fall too, you know

Nice opinion-roll

Goons are trying to D&C cuckchan like a cornered beast.

Never change Holla Forums

Except that halfchan is still shit, full of newfags and shills, cucks and I wouldn't want them here. Quality > Quantity

Maybe it's just a b8

I've argued this point many times, and even presented the 4chan/Holla Forums Holla Forums dichotomy as such. 4chan is the muck, Holla Forums is the cream. Both are necessary (so long as nobody takes over the cesspool that isn't 8/pol/ sympathetic, and so long as 8/pol/ is never advertised there so as to keep the hordes from finding the real Internet Hate Machine).

Here you go lad.

2016 Presidential Election

Anyone have any information on how much he paid for cuckchan?

Sauce on this being a joke?

ftfy

The Goon core didn't really believe in th SJW bullshit, it's just the mask.

inverted life runes are bad omens lad

who cares about halfchan? time to move on.

Think back to Obama blackmailing Amazon to stop selling Confederate flags. They're not above attempting to influence private companies. Saging because it's probably a joke, but if it's not, you can bet that Crooked Hillary was involved. They'll probably try come after Holla Forums, too, if that is the case.

Let us agree on some common things that would immediately get you banned on Holla Forums

1. JEWS ALWAYS BAD NEWS. NO JEW IS A GOOD JEW.

2. NIGGERS BE HANGED. NO EXCEPTIONS EXCEPT WHEN IT BENEFITS ELECTIONS (AKA USEFUL IDIOTS)

3. MUDSLIME REMOVAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.

4. LGBT whatthefuckever is strictly degenerate. No exceptions.

Add more please.

Seems legit

How about no? Punishing ideas is a shit way to do it. Low quality bait and red pill me on x is what needs to be banned. This board does a good job on some of this, but sometimes there's too much deleting to push a narrative.

I'm not saying I don't agree with these basic principles, but we need to keep the gates open to discussing them. Low quality liberal bait like, hey the jews aren't so bad guys! yeah fucking ban em. But if someone is going to give info on any of these things let em give it out.

The mods just need to delete the shit that clogs the board and leads to low energy shit tier threads. Not carve out a niche of idealism, by trying to go after ideas in moderation, we end up on way too slippery of a slope and good things end up getting deleted.

There's always endchan.xyz

you are joking right ?

You have to wonder how much longer that sites going to stay open if they have almost zero community like now. Like 8ch.pl is going to stay up cause czachs has resources and money.

Tell me whats up with endchan I don't know much about it other than hotwheels talked smack about it.

This.

That is why the list is short. These are things no one has any doubts about. Jews and Mudshits aren't even useful idiots. Absolutely no reason to entertain that thought either.

I added exception to niggers because there are some based coons (who still have to go) who understand the real nigger problem.

But 4cuck is a different beast. Not sure if they can be oushed away from here. None of the fags are willing to change the opinions. The flags on that board have ruined any discussion.

Its decent. Lots of delving into masonry there. Its where the oathbreaker meme got started. Its a slow but good chan, and is not involved with goons to my knowlege.

>>>/4chan/

Do you even know about Josh?

I heard an user in another thread talking about Chinese zodiac type shit and I was intrigued, so I researched a bit and wrote the first Donald->Fire Monkey thread. I don't know if that's big on 4chan but it took off here.

I also have been trying to get Hillary "The Hyena" versus Donald "The Lion of the Concrete Jungle" off the ground, with limited success. I don't think either will get to mainstream but to even have midstream staying power, yes you have to ha e signal strength but what you do signal is memes.

So in that sense were like an arms dealer more than an army. And yes a lot more will come from 4chan because they have massive numbers of anons. I think Holla Forums is just better because we don't have the stop-loss programs in place, meaning we can meme about jews, so our memes are less but spicier.

And I will hopefully follow in WA anons footsteps and shitpost irl cause I live in a good place for it. When I do I will do it with memes, and with help from 8ch anons. I think part of the reason that thread got shit up so hard is because they know how close we are to the reality "membrane", and little attempts at passing through have to be stopped cold.

Turns out it's just a faggot posted cp on 4ch and FBI got IP, but fucked up because FBI backtracked to an innocent guy running tor exit node. So that 4ch said sorry to him.

fusion.net/story/349359/cops-and-ip-addresses/

Wew lad.

That's genuinely unfortunate.

halfchan is officially dead

RIP.
Enjoy your new goon-haven.

Well 4chins is used by cucks.

Now we have a perfect trifecta

By cucks, from cucks for cucks! The biggest cuck shed on the Internet!

More the reason we need Loltax to get V& ASAP.

I'm not redpilled on SA culture. Are those filled with SJWs now?

Anyone who has two brain cells to rub together avoids cuckchan like the AIDS

I wonder how many times the site will get an ownership change before one of the owners fucks it up completely or just shuts down the site. Because I doubt those cucks on that site will ever migrate unless they are left with no choice.

Goonswarm is controlled by Zoey Quinn, Goons created the SJW menace we all know and love.

The paid forum is filled with cucks and politically correct pussies.

Goons are SJWs

I know a 'goon' in real life.

She's obese, had a child out of wedlock with a heroin-addicted Jew (she aborted the first time he knocked her up), eventually ditched him and roped in a beta-cuck provider to take care of her and her kid (he's sending the child through college right now), had another kid with him, and now basically rules over him, safe in the knowledge that if he ever raises his voice she'll divorce him and take the kids and the house (which he paid the majority for).
Proudly describes herself as a SA user and long-time Democrat, believes in feminism, gun control, hate speech, and was a serious supporter of Sandersbergsteinowitz.

If she's any indication, they are a truly degenerate pile of progressive degeneracy, and seemingly both aware and proud of being such.

this 1000%

this 1000%

SA is basically where the cancer started. Then m00t left created 4chan. You know the rest.

lel jewsh has nothing to do with endchang you double google

sorry for double post guys

I feel you, but it wasn't TRULY dead I would say, until now.

Cuckchan was for cucks, but I could still understand why some faggots still went there.
Now?
Pfft, fuck that shit - cuckshed for and by cucks.

No one will fall for it ,trying to speak to us will not change Josh past.

Wasn't freech the goonpost? Also 8ch.pl or librechan with the pedofucks.

Endchan isn't josh that was 16 chan. 16 chans gone, and now infinity next is running over on nextchan by some Holla Forums dweebs/ (turns out it acutally works if josh isn't the one trying to configure it).

No confirmation but that's likely.

Way back in the day it wasn't like that but yes now sa is part of the sjw machine. I was there a decade plus ago before it turned to total shit.

A big portion won't move unless they acutally where forced to. They have it in their head that since there are people there that they should accept the mod inconsistency and other bullshit that goes with posting there. It's like stockholm syndrome chan nowadays.

The mods randomly decide when they want to be involved in policing whatever. And the community kisses their ass for it. Disgusting.
(Moderation on this site and other alt chans legit is wayyyy more consistent).

No really dude very sure you're mixed up here unless you have some evidence, I'm sure joshua null the fuckup wasn't involved in endchan.

I'm hoping it has changed hands again, anything to expose people to the corruption level they're dealing with is a good thing. The morons will stay there of course, but those with half a mind might see whats up and thats good.

really makes u think

freech i believe is the main nest as for the other two i don't know that much

hey guys I'm here from 4chan, it's true we got sold out. lucky for you a lot of maymays incoming!

Somebody already posted this on 4chin Holla Forums. Ids over…

Then tell the retard to stop using the deepweb as a feedback for his site , theere is whole pages about him connecting him to endchan, and 16chan was run by Drybones not Josh

The fact that Drybones wanted people to go to endchan when he shutdown his site tell me everything i need to know about endchan , not touching that shit .

fake and gay

Can we just sticky some gore threads for a little bit to scare away newfaggots?

What a time that was

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
prepare for invasion!!!

is this fucking coordinated?

We only have to deal with the inevitable influx of cancer that flow down here.

SA is particularly sore about Holla Forums's recent discovery as is and this just tops the shit sundae.

I'm terrified of the possibility that clearnet will be managed by pre-approved admins, sites and controlled opposition once ICANN hits home.

My worst nightmare

I really hope to god that this is hallucination caused by my schizophrenia and not intuition.

Please Kek don't let it be so!

I am guessing Lowtax is going to aloha snackbar the site on this one considering the fact that halfchan makes no money whatsoever, meaning that the site will pretty much triple in population overnight. And that may end up killing fullchan along with it since the site is being DDoSed on top of that.

Lowtax is going to prison. Congress is going to fuck his shit up.

I fucking hope so. The guy is the cancer that is killing the Internet.

Also now that I think about it, we may as well take the Samson Option here and destroy SA if Lowtax decides to pull this shit.

Monday is gonna be a double-whammy. Oversight Committee and Presidential Debate.

Might as well.

He won't kill the site 100 percent IF if this isn't all just some shit posting by him and that other dude on twitter. But he'll go on a wave to drive the undesirable posters out of the site and add more ad implementation.

People who think lowtax isn't smart enough to make money off a website don't realisize how much money he makes off of something awful, you can head over to somethingsenstive a splinnter of sa and they confirm the dude gets paid.

ayyyo monica i luh me summa dat gondola monica u know

perhaps a /pol1/, /pol2/, /pol3/… should be made to split the board into parts such that conversation can be had at a reasonable pace.
perhaps…
it's kind of like school. smaller class sizes are better in a similar way.

Well das it mane, the only thing that remains of the 4chan we knew is the name.

Yeah but I doubt he would give up the luxury of getting that much money from a pay-to-post site just so he could host a site that only gets money from ads that everyone blocks anyway.

As far as I know, /polpol/ is decent

and thus, the different numerals would maybe reveal different cultures of Holla Forumslacks.
also, /pol11/, /pol22/, /pol33/… with respect to kek.

Cuckchan getting sold to lowtax would be hilarious, but user, I want you to do me a favor and kill yourself.

You can force ads past pop up blockers. Lowtax has done it over on something awful before.

Also shrinking the sites size and selling a few more services would be the most likely way of doing it.

Holla Forums is the rebirth of oldfags from 4chan.

Daaaamn. I have Mondays off an was gonna go shooting in the mountains. Looks like I'm staying in.

In the beginning we had anime and and faggots at the very end we just have faggots.

Someone needs to do "Where has my Internet gone" song at some point. Embed related

I have never looked forward to a Monday like I have the one coming up.

Do you mind if I ask which mountain range?

god damn finns

the world would be a better place without all of you refugees

I will be a legend here, newfags will worship me like a god and beg for me to share my wisdom

Only if the site still exists afterwards

No, if you do something, you do it right. A board css of beecock background.

background-image: url('URL GOES HERE');
background-repeat: repeat;
background-attachment: fixed;

He's fucking trolling. His other tweets talk about FB integration because he knows it will trigger you retarded autists.

Then tell me faggot did you witness Hamster Jesus in 2003?

honestly the only thing I know about him is he was scheduled to call into The Dick Show (hosted by Dick Masterson, the most based man in the universe) and he didn't call in on the episode he was scheduled to. That was his idea of "le epic trolling XDd"

spooky

hope so.
though, it is good to prepare ourselves for the worst.
nothing disrupts communications like a fucking flood of immigrants.

Tell me, did you wittness the cats cat's cradle threads of 2014 ?

shut the fuck up and kill yourself, faggot.

Like Hiro is going to sell for whatever chump change that alcoholic has left after his divorce. Tip top kek.

Bow to me newfag

Answer the fucking question. If you weren't on the *chans pre 2007 you're a huge faggot and a poser to boot.

Improve your reading comprehension

That's something like 10 people and shrinking every year.

ALERT
BRACE FOR NEWFAGS. PREPARE FOR THE SWARM.

hmmm…
do you think this is posturing? a threat?

Well this should bring 8/pol/ paranoia to an all time high.

Remember:
REPORT FUCKING EVERYTHING

After all, our Vols need more hotpockets.

Sheeeeeit nigga what happens when they get a question whose sum is greater than 10?

I still really like the idea of calling libertarians Aleppos (the rest of it was nonsense).

nigga u got like at least two feet

It's just SA trying to latch on to the chans in a vain attempt at relevance. Lowtax is too poor to buy 4chan. I'd like to believe it's only furrfag SA autists bumping this thread and you guys aren't that retarded

sage for obvious troll

Hiroshima wasn't earning any money from it and repeatedly complained about not earning enough. And I am sure you have seen it mentioned plenty of times that moot also did not see any profit in the website. And that is just for halfchan, Hotwheels also repeatedly stated that fullchan didn't exactly make him rich and in fact he ended up having to live in the Phillipines just because of the cost of living there. So if Hiroshima was really losing money, I doubt he would be too eager to set a high price.

Probably has goons in the supreme court

Well people have been banned form here as well for pointing out the jew.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT HAVE I DONE

WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOMED

welp.. off to 0chan then… :/

no wonder there's be so much shitposting recently.

enchan.xyz is a bunker but they're antitrump though

It's not even confirmed you retard.

Endchan is run by Goons.

No

YOU DOUBLE NIGGER WTF DID YOU DO

Wow, fucking really? Where has the international rootless goon not dug their fucking claws into?

Kek is showing his disdain for goons, they shouldn't be allowed in the government.

Cool work on the fire monkey stuff bro. No idea how I always find you around the net, we should grill burgers soon. I'll holler.

quads confirm

Spamming the same shit over and over perhaps, but otherwise I doubt it, except on some of the more cucked boards.

We have to build a wall!

glad you got banned, asshole

i know 4chan isnt worth THAT much but how did lowtax bankrupt ass afford this

lol