ITS HAPPENING

drudgereport.com/
Apparently Matt Drudge thinks that it's happening.

Personally I think that Hillary might be attempting to bullshit a way out.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1837156/hillary-clinton-denies-she-needs-brain-check-despite-bizarre-video-showing-her-eyes-moving-out-of-sync/
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
bestmotherfucking.website/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll blame it on Trump. Screencap this.

Well they don't want their only hope to die in a puddle of shit.

It's good for old folks that don't like all dem fancy dohickeys on regular websites. tbh I also like it more

Web 1.0 is superior.

FAKE & GAY

False Alarm

This pic is 90's as fuck, makes you want to invest in a shitty start up.

Do they really think that they can out-maneuver the Great Emperor and his Master Quantum Chess moves?

It is to laugh…

tbf, it is brilliant that such a low cost and simplistic of a setup has gamed the traditional media.

There's definitely more to this than some libshits bitching about, it almost seems like Hillary herself has said something.
If dubs then debate cancelled

thesun.co.uk/news/1837156/hillary-clinton-denies-she-needs-brain-check-despite-bizarre-video-showing-her-eyes-moving-out-of-sync/
Does that mean that Murdoch is now shilling for Trump?

FAKE & GAY

CLICK THE LINK

She has a neurological problem and she won't be able to make it 90 minutes without something cropping up. Her entire camp knows it. It's not the primaries anymore where they can cover for her with little quips and have the other candidates go on with the show.

It's all on her now.

What do you mean? There's no follow up, it's more like a 'Hey I just got a tip that there's a news story coming out soon so keep an eye on the news' type of deal.

You fucking faggot, clear your fucking cache on your netscape fucking navigator that can't fucking update new content on a website.
OP's screenshot is exactly what the fucking site looks like

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

This isn't even web 1.0, this is pure retardation. My web design/typographic autism gets triggered by shit like this.

You don't want to be fancy, fine, but DO NOT LAYOUT YOUR SHIT LIKE A RETARD!

WANTS A STOOL TO STAND ON TO MAKE HER LOOK TALLER!!!!!!

Step Stool
Decrepit Fool,
Coughing Fits
Pants of Shit

wew
You goys think the Deep State is doing damage control against Dems' recent compounding failures?

wew shes getting a babby podium

TOP KEK

She demands a step stool because the Emperor will dwarf her mentally so she needs to ensure she's not dwarfed physically.
Also I just learned I'm the exact same height as Trump

They probably did her a favor nixing the step stool. The decrepit old bat would probably fall off and break her hip.

Drudge wins design awards all the time. Take your shitty web design elsewhere. Typographic autism is pure cancer.

I hope ben garrison draws a comic about what her special podium will look like

NEVER FAILS

I suspect it's the start of Hillary's debate drop-out narrative

This is going to be very fucking interesting. Gowdy and Chavetz have definitely demonstrated that there is in fact a group within the government that is as pissed off as we are.

COFFIN FIT

Well he's also created a brand with it. I just tinkered around with the HTML and formatting it better just doesn't look like it fits his brand, however retarded in design it is.

at least he doesn't use fucking comic sans

oh she can and will spend a significant portion of time coughing to death. and we will get to watch every single unaltered minute of it. unless of course (((they))) manufacture some technical difficulties.

A coffin isn't the only thing fit for Hillary.

Satan already has the red carpet rolled out for her!

CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK
CHECK

We have yet to reach the point where the sign says stop.

We need to get in touch with garrison, send him that picture of 'liberal equality' showing the tall guy standing on the ground and the two shorter people standing on boxes and demand he incorporate that into his next comic.

even if the lights turn read we will drive through them

dude, IQ 100 is defined as the average Westerner - that is, white.
Half of us are below that.
What you two call retardation - I call simplicity.

Yeah, I think Clinton is very pissed off that she can't get her assassins to 'correct the records' of potential snitches like she could up until this election.

Okay user I'm really not trying to trash you but please stop using this 4chan "google"="nigger" meme, it's a psyop designed to reinforce Google in our minds and lessen the use of
NIGGER

careful with that book user, googles have gotten shot for less

or it's soiling their (((brand)))

Stop replying to this website design derail

SA is in full damage control trying to derail every fucking thread, up to and including lowtax buying 4chan

This has nothing to do with the fact that his formatting sucks.

You can make text clear and readable just using basic HTML tags and basic CSS (the kind that would probably be correctly interpreted by IE 3 or Netscape 4).

At least, for the very basic, don't use

p { text-align: center}

PARAGRAPHS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE CENTRALIZED, YOU DUMB NIGGER!

Do like a family thanksgiving dinner bit.

I was lamenting not having the idea for a drudge type website myself. Try using your brain for once.

No. 30% are 90-100, still respectable. 15% are 80-90, starting to get into problems with criminality and welfare usage. ~2% are 80 and lower, nig territory.

People who distrust mainstream narratives also distrust polished websites. His design is perfect for what he does.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand this seems funny, but on the other it seems petty. I'd rather see the rules say neither party can have earpieces that their minions could coach them on than Trump not conceding Hillary an ottoman to stand her lichesque corpse on.

Clinton will need to make a choice here.

She wants a step stool, but she is not going to get cough breaks.

What is more important? Looking taller or looking healthy?

If she opts for taller, she will cough he lungs out and probably pass out again. There will be no extra time given when she has her fits.

If she opts for healthy, she is going to be hopped up on a cocktail of drugs to suppress the cough. That will make her look like she did during the Chelsea bombings.

Which is it going to be?! How will she choose to self destruct?!

I want this to happen, though something tells me hilclit will not eat anything for 3 days straight.

Honestly, a lot of us miss the innocence of what the web was in the late 90s/early 2000s. Drudge's approach is a nice throwback to that.

I kek'd

you should be happy because with each additional passing minute on stage the chance of a hillary incident approaches 100%

That will kill any remaining effort they have at convincing the population she won the election "fairly" (like that isn't impossible enough already). It's over for her if she bails out. Nothing short of a major terrorist attack would cancel the debate.

Even then, the (((coincidence))) meter on the average person would spike too much. So they're pretty much between a rock and a hard place here.

After the debate.

I predict a lot of 'technical difficulties'

THREE DAYS

Yea, that is totally more plausible than us trying to trash google. Suck a goog dick, skype.

Fuck you, you dirty Skype!

you niggers stand out like a sore thumb

I gotta admit, I'm with Alex Jonestein on this one: Hillary may very well not even bother showing up.

If she does, she gets exposed as defrauding the American people about her health. Yep, um-hmm.
Unless she uses a body-double or video AI to (cough) speak (cough) for her.

This is gonna be bad. Democrats will remember it for decades. I soooo look forward to Monday, and the (((spin))) afterwards. The hypocrits put their trust in the esteemed imprisonable con artist from Arkansas.

I hope that Trump doesn't even pause, that he just lays waste to that evil woman without pause. Either he dances on the ashes of her grave, or the (((media))) with resurrect her again and again and again, no matter how vapid she may be. Trump should be relentless. By the time the debate is over, she should be heading directly to prison.

Hey man Drudge is honestly one of the best designed websites on the Internet. I mean imageboards aren't flashy or shiny either and yet we're still the best place on the internet.

It's much less destructive than productive for us. If you don't want to reinforce Google in your mind, just trash everything else but the name. Same goes for the rest of the (((corporations))) you don't like.

retardation is caring more about the garnish than the steak.

Where the hell will she get energy from then? Cocaine? Meth? This bitch is on a deviation of 5 heartbeats away from death fam. She has to eat something.

Lrn2website pleb

bestmotherfucking.website/

desperate. your turn.

What's there to gain from criticizing a layout? That's just plain autism.

From all those babies Planned Parenthood was chopping up. It goes in her morning smoothie.

Oh, a high energy meal then. Just as )))planned(((

cool kid community college web design flunkie points, obviously.

typical leftist behavior is to critizice the messenger to make the dumb masses think the message has no merit

This. Web 2.0, rich content, and so on was a mistake.

Can't she just wait for one to fall out of her pants leg?

What is the over/under on how long she lasts? This is easy money.

Thanks for correcting the record

>I'm not trying to trash you but please

You're not from around here Go back to your den of goog dick sucking shit.

Should be gassed on sight imo.

people care about the story, not html sperging you dumb faggot

I have to agree with this user here. The whole google = nigger thing is some retard level 12 year old shit. I would expect something like this out of 4chan, but not here.

Don't use fucking Leibowitz (((Stewart))) as a reaction image, man.

DOTR can't come soon enough for him and his bum-chums.

You go against the wall too. If you knew then it wouldn't be any question why the switch up. But then again, you've revealed yourself so your only measure is to try and stop users from doing it because it'll fuck with your algorithms

It's the height of faggotry and quite artless d&c you dumb nigger.

I read the thread and you guys are fucking retards. Considering how many times google is used on a daily basis, do you really think that the autists here using it incorrectly are going to even make a dent in the algorithm? It won't even be a drop in the bucket.

Please quit shitting up the place.

Calling that jew drudge brilliant? Fuck off kike loving asswipes. It's a typical jew op. It resembles every fuckin' jew operation in history. A lazy pigfucker who makes its shekels off the work of others. Hur dur, I'll just post a link to the hard work of my betters. Hurrr. I'll call it something important sounding… aggregator. Hurrrr.

If that worthless kike faggot hadn't succeeded at this he'd be involved in the usual kike endeavors: slavery, usury, perversity, pimpery, faggery, and wholesale fuckery. I hope the kike is killed by a falling pice of roof tile. Fuck you.

$0.10 has been added to your paypal account, good job

I really don't like posters like you, your posts have no substance other than name calling. Anyone who posts any variant of 'hurr durr' should be banned for a month.

Here's a podium for her

Go get high somewhere else. It has the simplicity of a newspaper. News and policy wonks can easily scan "above the fold" and the three columns quickly. When news breaks, do you want to serve over 9000k of javascripts and third party bullshit at 20+ clicks a second, or 40k of simple HTML and a few pictures?

But that only reduces her height, not suitable :^/

Friday afternoons are the best times to drop shit you don't want covered but must release

Fuck off schlomo, you don't get it at all, nor is there going to be spoon feeding for you in what it will do.

You must be new on the job; since you don't comprehend the 4d chess.

oh, I thought you were supposed to call me a skype.

how long have you been her? you a summerfag?

newest of newfags detected

No it is just you cucks using memes irresponsibly and giving google more power, fucking lurk more

4chan was sold out, now Holla Forums have a lot of newfag refugees coming from there.

The nuke in the shipping container? We found it Schlomo.

Has* not have

I thought we determined that was a hoax? did it really get sold?

As far as I know, I haven't kept up with the 4chan drama much. Either way it scared a lot of those from halfchan into coming here.

It sure as fuck was faster. When newbie hipster webdesigners want to include 4-5 javascript frameworks, a shitload of fonts from CDNs from here to timbuktu and more analytics than actual content, the web has been getting slower and slower and slower for the past two decades.

And fuck social in the ass sideways with a burning rake

if she goes without eatting, instead of food based shit she will be filling her pants with liver enzyme and intestinal breakdown based shit

Still going to cut the mic when she coughs or change camera views, calling it.
Topkek, at least it is on drudgereport so 10 million people at least will know the difference.

i know it got sold to the japanese guy, but 4chan getting sold to lowtax has to be just some troll shit. ill need more to confirm that one

well drudge is a kike

but the way that kike makes his shekels is by providing us with a very useful service.

Yeah but it's childish to say every single kike is working in concert with globalists when Drudge has been an ally even if he isn't full 14/88. Jews served in NSDAP as distinguished officers if you lot recall. As a group they are obviously vermin, but when singling out individuals who obviously aren't following the same path we can scrutinize differently.

It's usually your typical weekend shilling, though it seems there are some trying to play catch-up for the several past weekends of slow and low energy shilling. With the amount of attempted D&C and give-away signs, I'd be willing to take a stab that goons are here, especially after the thread involving it. This influx would mean Holla Forums hit a nerve and it on the right track about something.but you already know that don't you

All these blacklisted domains make it look pretty web 2.0 to me.

Ty4ctr intern

WHO THE FUCK CARES
reported for being a massive sperg

of course. I wasnt disputing that point… when it was implied he wasnt a jew I was forced to correct the record.

Can you be any more obvious, lurk for at least 3 months before posting, newfag.

I thought D&C was forbidden on fridays or is it after sundown?

And I bet you thought that co-opting a microsoft twitterbot AI to start spouting off redpills was retarded as well. With how obsessed you are of calling me a newfag, I have to wonder if that's the new dialect you learned while being given your two hour briefing.

Are you even trying? But I commend the back-up effort you're playing with

Call the fucking cops you stupid faggot

This exactly.

Although Holla Forums has some js convenience functions, I still consider it a more of a classical site, perhaps web 1.5 is appropriate.

Pretty much. I still think any js should degrade gracefully but I'm in the minority. Any site should be usable without js and (as a matter of style) css even if the latter has nothing to do with security, it just shows some thought has been put into the markup

oh my god

Seriously you 4chan refugees need to lurk more. Newfag isn't a new dialect it is common on Holla Forums, but not on half/pol/. You would know that if you were actually from here. Polite sage for off topic.

There definitely will be commercials. What this rule change is saying is that Hillary can't call for an unscheduled commercial break if she starts shitting her pants and coughing up ounces worth of alveoli on the people in the front row.

US politicians only capable of spouting jingoistic shit before the public starts drifting off and losing interest.

Have a proper debate. Each participant gets 20 minutes to present their points. then 10 minutes each to answer the other party's points and then have a back and forth at the end where a panel of non-partisan interviewers ask THE SAME question to each alternating between who goes first for each question.

Do they expect them to debate like those fucking university niggers?

This post sounds more like Google trying to protect their brand than anything.

You know the (((moderators))) will still accomodate hillary if she starts coughing, at least hopefully Trump would lay bare whats happening and kick ass

Yes but they can't pause the debate so what we're going to get is Trump smugly looking at Hillary and asking, "Are you okay? Someone get her some water."

Goodbye Hillary

If dubs, trump will win the debate

This shit has got to stop. Take this dumb shit back to 4chan.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Guess it stays.

trump can fill in the space when she coughs, chokes on lozenge, shits her pants freezes up and dies on stage from falling and hitting her head.

You don't ask for digits, they come to you naturally.

Filtered

With a special podium and the right camera angles she can appear almost as tall as Trump.

Expect stool from her anyway.

Fake and Gay

yeah that's retarded

what?

Maybe he will. It's a good idea.

Go ahead user, show me your important website on the internet

:^)

Sorey

That's why your website fails. You try so hard to look hip and stylish that you look like every other asshole.

MANLETS BTFO

Stop describing yourself

desperate

Wew lads Trump has already won this debate.

He already did.

No wonder she wants a box to stand on. OC shows actual height difference. It's like a nightmare reverse Tom Cruise love scene.

Why the fuck is she allowed a custom podium? If the people want a taller candidate, as stupid as it may be, let them get swayed that way? Why hide what is reality? Fucking stupid.

But at least she'll have to go 90 mins without a break. Guaranteed coughing fit/collapse/1000 mile stare/weird facial expression with eyes going everywhere/mouth open for no reason.

(((They))) must have settled on the fact that Michelle Obama should be the candidate.

Where were you when we meme'd Ben Garrison into being our top meme producer?

And imitate Argentina? This would never fly among (((the tribe))).

Replace with Google, onii-fam.

Correct.

They're allowing her to build a custom podium though … it's probably going to have a step ladder built in

Probably will be "Custom" as in designed to prop her up. Almost like a babies high-chair.

I am thinking it might have something better

Actually he picked the right person, just not the right reaction pic

This literally happened.

(checked)
I'd prefer her to be drunk on a cocktail of meds, just to make it even more painfully obvious to fence-sitters that she is far from trustworthy.

Serious question though: who is supervising security?

What the fuck?

Trumps going to call her out on it, top kek.

Well goys are you ready for the next season of You Can't Stump The Trump? I missed those videos.

It's their turn.

This. Sounds like a goon.

Ben, I'm buying this in poster size.

When will they learn?

Her stature will be exposed at the second debate when they have to walk around each other.

feels SA in here. GBS refugees?

The whole board is infected, and our mods are too fat and lazy to ban them.

*happy about all the ad-revenue