He Survived Being A Racist In Current Year

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CzUYPt0OAGY?t=17m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Loco Bandito rides again!

He didn't apologize

Too bad, what a shame, better luck next time, etc…
That will never work.

The dick pic belongs to James.

Mike is such a jealous asshole that it's not enough for him to try to steal all the attention on the channel. He needed to steal James's massive penis as well. James has a massive behemoth dong and the fact that he doesn't drives him fucking nuts.

Even the character of the Nerd is based on Mike, yet James gets all the glory. James speaks softly while carrying a big stick. He's always cool, calm and reserved while Mike is always freaking out and being an tiny dicked insecure bitch. Mike thinks James doesn't deserve his fame so Mike found a dick pic on James' phone, uploaded it and said it was his own.

James doesn't know because James doesn't want to have any part of the social media aspect of Cinemassacre, he just wants to be left alone to make movies while having a massive dong. It's James' company, James' talent, James' social media and James' rock hard juicy cock. Mike has nothing and this is why he freaked out so hard about the backlash from the dick pic. He knows it's all over for him if Jame's knows he tried to steal his dick thunder, and he doesn't want any of the fans informing James of what's going on.

How does the fucking owner of the company not know about this if its a shitstorm

what did he mean by this?

What if they both have absolutely massive dongers? What if they first met because they saw each other's massive bulge, so they knew they were equals? What if this made them best friends? What if they settle their arguments by jousting?

He's mildly retarded. Spent 7+ years in special ed.
youtu.be/CzUYPt0OAGY?t=17m45s

well how the fuck did he turn out ok

Kids are retarded, and if you're retarded in a way different to the other kids you're stuck in special ed.
If you struggle sitting on your ass for 6 hours and listening to some older retard talk, you're diagnosed with ADD, prescribed speed and maybe stuck in special ed.

HE'S GONNA CUCK YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Sounds like you've experienced it first-hand.

TO FUCK YOUR WIFE IN THE ASS

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A CUCKOLD
WATCH HIM FUCK THEIR WIFE IN THE EAR

HE'D RATHER EAT
A BLACK BULL'S
HOT CUM AND DOWN IT WITH BEER

I thought we were going with James being the Bull and Mike being the cuck.

THE CUCK WILL EAT
JAMES'S HOT CUM
ALL WHILE JAMES IS DOWNING A BEER

JonTron survived saying blacks are dumber and more violent than whites.
The Current Year has changed rapidly.

Fuck these are glorious.

No wonder americans act like the usual sheep degenerate retards, i would do too if i was high as a kite and playing with mongs while being named a retard myself

I live in Philadelphia and despite the fact that it's many miles from where James lives I see him there every day on my way home from work.

Each day I have to pass through this really shitty area of the city to get home and each time I go through there I see James sitting on the side of the road surrounded by empty bottles of whiskey and beer outside of some shitty bar. A few times I've pulled up really slow next to him to see if he's alright, I only ever do this when he's covered in vomit or blood, a few times he's sworn at me, thrown his retarded kid at my car and lashed out at me.

However recently I pulled up whilst James was vomiting onto his down's syndrome kids' face and I noticed him mumbling something about "fucking monkey fucking cowa fucking piece dog shit wife of mine", I was confused about what he meant and left his child to drown in James' vomit.

A block or two away I see James' wife getting pounded by 5 black men in the fucking open surrounded by 20 or 30 people as they all laugh at a picture of James which one of the men has stuck his dick through, I see his wife take more semen than an aircraft carrier and throw up outside my car.

James then staggers along the road with his pants around his ankles, dragging his kid along the floor and slurring everything he says. He then decides to swing for his wife who dodges him like some kind of fucking Navy SEAL and flattens James with one punch, who lands flat on his kid and crushes its face.

After the nigger fucking crew have moved to another block for their fun, I get out the car and take James' phone out of his pocket. I manage to ring Mike who is saved as "Guy number 15 who fucks my wife", I will note that Mike was pretty high up this list too, I then call Mike who turns up half hour later and throws James and his unconscious child in the back of his pickup. Mike doesn't say a fucking word and I get to keep James' phone. As he drives off Mike just shouts "MINECRAP MINECRAP" over and over.

His gf is the type that's appears quiet and shy in public, but in reality is a massive cum guzzling whore who demands miles and miles of cock every night to turn her inside out.

Or is Mike referring to James's wife in that tweet?

10/10

He's fucking a trap

Voice of reason honestly, is right.

Would fuck tbh

Silly goose, all he had to do to survive was to ban brown bricks from the English language, which he did.

I can tell.

His fanbase wasn't the kind that would give two fucks if he had a different opinion? I mean all the bantz aside I think the vast majority of us just like giving each other shit.

this tbh. show no fear and their bullshit just washes off you.

his dick is too big.

A man with a 10 inch dick trully can do whatever the fuck he wants.

He didn't.

Mike MaGai