Twitter Is Being Sold

archive.is/ZVo9U

It's not official yet. But I wonder how much it will go for? I wonder if someone on behalf of Trump could buy it? Twitter is only dying because it's a SJW/BLM hugbox. If they reversed the poor decisions they made, ban all the commies, and make it more private it could thrive again.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Microsoft or Google is gonna get it for a bundle of cash
Tech Bubble pop soon

Considering the amount of dosh Cunton has behind her, it's being bought by an anti-Trump Superpac.

You should get Trump to buy it.

I hope whoever gets it fucks it up even more than the current owners

I don't even think they are ailing. My friend who is a machinist is currently working on a million dollar spiral staircase project for their office gym. Either they are getting huge amounts of donor money or are making money off book.

I'm pretty sure its already run by one.

Huh, I didn't know there was a Gayniggers giving Pozloads SuperPAC.

They get their money from Stock Market investors.

Basically dumb goyim who think twitter is going to somehow, magically become profitable.
The average investor is a fucking dunce.

I'm sure there will be a few smart investors who sell the tops and make money, but the overwhelming majority are just retards - pension funds, hedge funds, 401Ks etc

Twitter has no product to sell except metadata

its a retarded platform that only the biggest investors can make money off of people retarded smaller investors think its worth money

Well, this can only be a good thing. Twitter censorship was already out of control; maybe a new company can set things a little straighter than they currently are.

Exactly this. The second dotcom bubble is quickly inflating to critical capacity. Twitter and Facebook are ridiculously overvalued. Though they both have large userbases, the users all hate the platforms themselves, there's no user growth and there's no real potential for monetization beyond metadata.

Just think about it: When was the last time you clicked on an ad inserted into your Facebook newsfeed? It was probably an accident. Have you ever bought something as a result of a Facebook ad, or any online banner ad / popup ad? Probably not.

Google will use Twitter as live-action showcase of their new anti-shitposting A.I.
We need to make novel esoteric textual memes from scratch.

Operation Google must be a success!

I work in advertising, what you're saying is correct.

We report on sales via fb on impressions data rather than clicks. Show 50m people our adverts and then when they happen to purchase the product a month layet we take credit.

Tay? Can we reprogram her?

I hope Microsoft buys it, they will shit the place up with bing, make a twitter pro for windows 10 only and kill it in the process.

this 100%. HOWEVER, as much as I hate the zucc he's a top scheming jew. it's still the best advertising platform online by far and will continue to be.

that's not the platform, that's your idiotic bosses trying to suck up to their ((bosses & investors)) by showing useless numbers that appear to make them look good.

They'd sell a lot of phones.

Who would buy a company that has never made money?

Tech crash soon

How hard is it for someone to start an alternative geez.

All it is is text and a profile. Must be a simple database. Security is probably their biggest tech hurdle.

A substantial fraction of the money pouring into the ad industry is military/intelligence agency black budget funds.

The ad tech industry is intentionally and grotesquely complex, to create enough layers between the source of the money and the publishers to hide the flow of funds.

Every social media company in existence is an unofficial data collection arm of the deep state.

gab.ai

I figure they get a large amount of investor money and sell user data to government agencies and large corporations. Things like trending topics can be bought, but I doubt they generate much revenue.

didn't we find out that was run by a jew?

they should just put adds under tweets

facebook ads is good

That's the thing: normal people's bullshit detectors have undergone drastic improvements. They know that Facebook is nothing more than targeted advertising combined with an event planner (and a good dose of propaganda), and they're fucking sick of it. Facebook jumped the shark as soon as it started getting pushy years ago, because that's when people realized that it was just a marketing tool.

Just look at this thread from earlier today over at . Normies are getting sick of propaganda, sick of being pandered to, sick of emotional manipulation in advertising / politics / social engineering. The jig is 99% up.

Interesting. Any source on this?

i don't know if anything would be able to get people to adopt windows phone at this point. They might buy it just as a last ditch attempt to get people to use it.

they are selling it because obama administration ends

same will happen to apple (it will crash)
facebook is under attack too. time to shut it down or take it away from judenberg

facebook apple and twitter were all pushed under obama administration.

now they will become worthless like myspace and kike trying to get money for them

doubt it

Twitter was fucked from the get go. Damn near impossible to advertise on. Any company picking it up will do so just to add value to the company, not try to make a profit.

Whoever replaces them will likely be much worse with the SJW bans.

The problem with twatter is that is will never generate shekels.

The problem with kikebook is that it is too bloated and maximum shilling.

The problem with plebbit is that it is way too heavily shilled.

The problem with both is that they have been caught endlessly think election cycle as having a strong leftist bias and pushing cuck agenda and most people aren't into that shit.

They're going to end up like myspace and digg soon enough.

Hopefully someone creates a free speech alternative which twatter just finishes the sale if it goes too cuck. It doesn't take long to create a twitter clone, probably one of the easiest things to do in fact to the point it only takes a few hours.

I really hope anyone but Google buys it.

it's not working, but their main angle is selling ads.
the desktop client barely gets them, but if you ever go into the 'ad buy' UI you can see what's up.
Want to sell shit exclusively to niggers on Verizon? Or soccer moms with 2+ kids using iphones on at&t? no problem.

no way… Investors aren't dropping money into fucking Twitter unless they're idiots and then they deserve to starve.

The 1990s already happened.

I don't get it you guys. What's Black Lives Matter going to do know that their leader can no longer push the CEO of Twitter's shit on every night in return of favors?

PLEASE NO

Please kill yourself immediately.

RIP Shitter

what i wonder is what will replace it but i'm sure it will happen eventually, if not pretty soon

i fucking hate those cunts

Push it onto Google when they buy it..

Nice gif tbh

I got more gifs then just that big guy.

the share of apple rose right before obamas election because the smart money knows whats going on

something like the iphone could also be produced by another company but it was given by secret agency to apple because they belong to the obama office

The trouble is that, like YouTube, and may of the other big data sites that everyone uses nowadays, twitter doesn't make any fucking money. It loses money. Therefore, it can only exist by

a.: scamming the fuck out of investors as long as possible

or

b.: getting bought up by someone who wants that sort of power, and is prepared to pay what it takes to keep it.

So these sorts of sites naturally fall into the clutches of the worst sorts of people, and indeed they are almost certainly designed to do so!

Never, I don't even have facebook.

Google and Zuckerberg will buy every social, forum and board out there.
The internet will be factually owned by us.
Our agenda will be pushed at full force online too.
Any alternative that will pop up will be bombarded with shills and DDoS until it falls
You have nowhere to escape, goi.
Lay down silently and accept your fate.

LARPing refugees are already here , dammit.

Is it even legal for Google to buy it, cause it's a monopoly?

google still have their shill obongo in power so probably want to but it before a trump presidency shuts that down

*buy

Maybe Lowtax will buy it

yea maybe after getting his ass ravaged on prison for obstruction since he scrubbed stonetear's post history from SA

Why do you faggots want it to get more pozzed and not more friendly to our views?
I dont understand the influx of ironic "just wanna see the world burn" faggots.
cuckchan spillage?

maybe you'll put a gun up your ass.
who the fuck uses daria reaction images?

get an e-celeb to tweet that he's buying it and watch neo-Holla Forums take the bait.

Valued at 13 Bn

Google has 73 Bn in cash

Salesforce has 1.3 Bn

Its not difficult to guess that the Skypes at Google are furiously masterbating to the oncoming censorship.

This board is run by a Jew (imkampfy) yet here you are.

INB4 Steam buys Twitter to steamboxes & steam controllers

Is that guy the most useless billionaire in the world?

Close. But that would be the minecraft guy still.

twitter has always been cancer,who cares?

they deleted milo and all semblance of free speech is gone.

why bother?

Isn't the minecraft guy secretly funding Trump?

What company would be good to invest in now?

bump

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/why-google-made-the-nsa-2a80584c9c1

Don't bother reading the rest of the guy's articles, they're heavily pozzed.

Take a look at wrongthink, it's run by baph.

coworker handles their leases, millions behind on payments due

They have to sell because they're going broke. The only one who can buy the bitch and keep it going are Google. It's like buying a newspaper. Murdoch owns one that hasn't made money for over 30 years. He keeps it for the power. Google Jews with their society aspirations and product failures are interested in owning this bitch.

Doesn't that mean that when it all comes crashing down anons will have a golden opportunity to dominate the internet?

It's always the same with these companies. Ever hear the phrase "Nero fiddled while Rome burned"?

All of them are laughably overvalued and have no actual material claim to being worth as much as they are. Just look at Gawker, it was valued at something like $2 billion and when it came down to brass tacks was in reality worth less than $140 million.

All it would take to kill Google is a loss of investor confidence, they're the sick man of IT and nobody's realised it yet - except maybe them, notice how aggressively they've been advertising on YouTube and cutting partnerships in an attempt to turn a profit? They paid $1 billion for it and haven't turned a cent in profit on the platform in all the years they've owned it.

You mean Marcus? Isn't he a Holla Forumsirgin Swede with nothing but fuck you money?

Notch might be susceptible to becoming a Holla Forumsack.

So if we manage to destroy the Goons before the coming tech crash can we leverage what's going on and ensure that anons conquer the entire internet?

If we spread the idea of anonymity, being thick-skinned, and persecuting identityfags we might be able to save civilization.

It seems like the biggest bidders are google and some poo in the loo company called sales force that tried to buy linkedin who would turn twitter into a place for business rather than i guess politics.
According to articles, facebook has corners the market on olds and young people are moving onto snapchat and instagram and i never see tumbler brought up in this corporate shit, they must not be that important or no one realizes how many young retards post on there.

I dont see twitter dying like myspace, but it might become irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Also myspace still exists, no one uses it, but its still a website, its fun to look back at all my buddies from high school, its like graveyard frozen in time, a snap shot of mid 2000's emo kids.

There's plenty of alternatives on GNU Social, but the problem is they don't have the critical mass and nobody uses them.

Google said they would wait for 8.

bump, any update

Interesting news I read a while ago in some local IT magazine was that Twitter was found colluding with a bunch of Brazilian and SA politicians on censoring and shit in exchange for ridiculous amounts of cash. And that's not the only case where they've been found to take cash from the local government.

Most notably? The fucking Arab spring, where it was revealed that Twitter was paid by the US to spread information about the ongoing shitstorm (and fabricate news about atrocities).

The reason why Twitter and Facebook have had trouble with dealing with Russia (and why they have their own variants of those) is because Russia demands, by law, that any IT company working there has to keep the data inside Russian territory. So you can't have data on Russian citizens on a US server, it has to be located in Russia.

Basically, what that other user said a while ago is correct. The people investing into social media are only doing so to keep in power. Everything else about them is fake - they're censoring and monitoring platforms, little else. Advertising is there as a distraction from the really shady shit going on beneath the surface.

They're not buying the tech, they're buying the userbase. Data is worth far more than the app used to display it.

Back in the day (the '80s) this sort of 'nice to have' spending when everyone else could see a storm coming was indicative of a company in trouble. The number of companies that threw money into flashy new HQ buildings and then went under was remarkable.

Who do you think got Obumboy re-elected?

8 what?

You must take into account that the people who decide what's a monopoly have a monopoly on deciding who's a monopoly.

99/100 Americans think they shouldn't have to work because rich people, sodomy is cool, drugs should be legal, #refugeeswelcome and niggers deserve reparations.

You're about to learn a painful lesson about your "silent majority" in November.

It's also good for trying to either sell the company or desperately raise stock prices/sell bonds
If they spend money on that stuff people think "oh they must be healthy if they can afford to waste millions on a nice staircase"

Whoever arranged for Romney to run against him.
independent candidate > inanimate object > Romney > Stutterin' Hussein

It's a company's version of bread and circuses. "Look at our shiny new stuff user, not our stock indicators"

ok i guess this never happened

It makes sense for jewgle. Circles/Plus/+ has been underwhelming and will never be the social solution for them to push the message, as they do on jewtube.

They'd be able to fix it so that tweets were not only removed by the sjw 'code of cuntduct' committee but also vanished from search. Censorship and rapid digital revisionism in one.

This is quote is on the main page:

What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.
— Salman Rushdie

The owner may be a Jew but the quote above and the favicon being a frog is a little encouraging at least, yes?

Twatter and fakebook are only relevant in americlap and equally 3rd world shitholes.

Snapchat is a lot more popular.

Could it be used as a vehicle for insta-propaganda? Posters, slogans, graphs and what-not?

No, majority of people here are retarded.