Are you bullied, retarded, or both?
So what? Is life a competition who lives the longest?
No it's not, unless you're underage and can smoke moderately
Who is forcing you to buy a pack per day, you fucking tarhammer?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00664.x/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Big Tobacco

Cigarettes are for faggots. Real men smoke meth.

Smoking will always be cooler than vaping.

oh fuck I switched timelines again

This
I smoke meth right before fucking your mom

meth sex best sex tbh

I just quit, down from pack-a-day

feels fucking goodman

Nah, it's your lungs that will be hammered with tar if you don't quit, faggot.

Actual smokers don't tell people to start smoking desu

true

why did you start smoking?

can't speak for that guy but I started smoking because I was 20 and was addicted to second hand smoke without realizing it, my dad was two packs daily and I lived NEET with him yrs 18 & 19 so when I moved out I was craving it without realizing, finally quit 5 yrs later by switching to vaping for a month before quitting vaping because I'm not a queer

to anybody who says switching to vaping from smoking is a bad idea for quitting smoking, you're a fucking retard btw

vaping has way less garbage in it for starters, and the difficulty curve to quit from smoking to vaping is practically nil, and by mixing different nicotine concentrations you can step down your nic dependence with vaping WAAAAY easier than you can with smoking (because smoking you have "smoke" or "don't smoke")

quitting the hand-to-mouth habit of smoking was way tougher than the nic thanks to vaping

congratulations on quitting vaping. wouldnt want anyone to think youre into the same sex for real tho congrats on quitting

I chain smoked for a long fucking time and quit with vape. I feel much better and spend a fraction of the price I did on cigs. I just keep it to myself because of the autistic vape culture and the autistic anti-vape culture

fuck you globalists

Man, I wish smoking wasn't one of the worst things you could do to your body.
Miss having a cig along with your coffee on a cold winter morning. Probably for the best though.

My dad used to smoke, and when I was like 12 or 13 I stole a couple packs from him and tried it a few times out of curiosity. I liked the taste. Few years later I started college and tried it out again. I liked the way it felt too. So I've been killing myself with cigs whenever I could get a hold of some ever since.

wow ive been sent back in time, better stop myself from ever smoking

have you ever gave an attempt at quitting or are you satisfied

Eh, when I turn 21 and can get as many as I want I'll probably get bored of them.

Have you tried Anal Vaping?
It's all the rage in 4 Chan!

unless youre an extremely strong willed individual i have to doubt that

I never understood how or why people smoked that much. I smoke so infrequently that usually one or two cigarettes gives me enough relief to move on with my life. Elaborate for me user, how does a whole pack differ from just a couple in your eyes?

I've kicked worse habits. And I don't smoke every day, just twice a week at most.

Not that user, but I could kill 2 1/2 packs in a day back when I was drinkin' hard.

So you basically smoke because you see cute anime girls doing it?

This is like Joe Camel all over again.

I can't smoke because nicotine is a stimulant and it would fuck me up, I had to quit coffee for the same reason which sucks because the taste really grew on me.

Weed isn't even safe to smoke

y no stimulants?

I'm not sure, they give me what I assume are panic attacks.

High amount of high schoolers in this thread. Reddit isnt edgy enough eh?

I have tried cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, and vapeing
I never cared much for any of it and never got addicted

Besides the first one I found all the other pics today 'cause I didn't have anything else to post that was cigarette related. I didn't realize smoking anime grills were such qts until now.

Back to ee lee loot a perkele

i chain-smoke a whole pack, then i stop for a month or so. i recommend my method of smoking, because i still get the same high like i started yesterday after years now. don't smoke if you're a weak addictive faggot.

More art stolen by dysnomia

Got any vaping ones?

Fuck that. I can't get past 3 at a time without getting lightheaded and antsy.

U wot? Pretty sure it's by Ilya Kuvshinov.

Nope. I hope these ones with kitties will suffice.

Nah

sounds awful. what brand do you smoke?

look ma, i posted it again

I don't really have a preferred brand but I've mostly been smoking American Spirits.

I smoke about a blunt a day.

smoked is hehpilled as fuck

And to be fair I'm usually on Adderall when I smoke so it might have to do with how the amphetamines and nicotine interact. Higher heart rate + higher blood pressure is probably a bad combination in hindsight.

Eh, you just haven't built up a tolerance.
Reminds me of when I started last year tbh.
or maybe high blood pressure

I smoke a pouch of bugler's a day

Sup smokefags? Having fun with your Faggot cigs? Im over here with my vape. Clean and healthy. Have fun with your tar lungs and cancer.

Yes we do

We're mostly just degenerates

Make liquid adderall, more controlled dose and instant. Also look for nearby indian reservations and try Senecas for 30 bucks a carton and less additives than kike owned Spirit

everyone who doesn't use snus is a literal faggot, I may forgive you if you use dip.

If vaping is so great, where are all the pictures of cute anime girls doing it?

Checkm8.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Kys fucking weeb nigger

He's right tbh

real men smoke meth

Not so fast nigger!

Vapor has a lot less junk in it than cigarette smoke so it probably is a lot healthier in the long run in comparison. Shame it turns you into a homosexual as soon as you take a drag.

those anime girls remind me of being in highschool, and hiding behind buidings to have a durry

No, it isn't. Too much tar on the brain?
Yeah, I don't do something that's completely irrational and dumb to do.
"So what? Is life a competition who lives the longest?"
This is something that smokers don't understand. It's not as if 20 years just gets hacked off the end of your life. You die sooner because it takes a toll on your body. You basically age faster. So it's not like you're just going to die at 60 when you could have lived to 80. You will die at 60 and look 80. When you're 40, you'll look 50. Sorry, I want to keep my health, youth, and looks as long as I can. And who care about living longer than everyone else? Nigga, I just want to live long because it's its own reward.
Not only is it addicting and super unhealthy, you don't get much out of it. Sure, meth and heroin are more addicting, costly, and unhealthy, but at least you get an amazing high out of it. All smoking does is give you a slight buzz for a few minutes. Not really a good exchange rate.

In the end, you're just trying to justify your terrible life choice. You're in denial. You can make sensible people seem meek by unoriginal injecting the "[letter]-[letter into rest of the word]" meme, but it won't change the fact that you don goofed. Quit smoking, faggot.

Oh, it also makes you smell and look gross as fuck.

You sir are a god.

Wow, nice job finding 'one' exception.

You are sure to become an everyday smoking addict, user. Nobody just "gets sick of smoking" that's why so many people are hopelessly addicted, retard.

I'm legitimately asking here, why do you smoke blunts? I never understood why an adult that smokes weed everyday doesn't just use a bong. It's way easier on your lungs and it gets you higher. I smoke weed a few times a week and I always use a bong.

I guess a vape is a logical everyday choice, too. I've never used one, though.

Thank me later

kys pedo nigger stop advertising gay shit

Do the lolis smoke?

Idk what it is but I love pictures of lolis smoking and drinking tbh

it snell bad

Bad day at work. Was on the verge of cutting the boss's brake lines but went on break first. That cigarette calmed me the fuck down. I had a job to do.

so do you, faggot

nigger

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00664.x/full

no uh
i wash and dry every day
ciggaroos smell like abject poverty and meke u cough real hard

expensive habit
it still costs money, I would otherwise not have to spend.