Home invasion Nig get literally BTFO by Asian woman with gun

Asian woman in Georgia defends herself from 3 armed Nig home invaders, kills 1

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160923115852/http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus

are all asians so bold with guns? just stand in the middle of fucking anywhere?

Asians know what is up. Blacks tend to attack them more often than whites from what I've seen and heard. Shame she only got one of them. Still, good on her for removing google from her home.

Also reminder that if you are an American Holla Forumsack and you still don't own a gun, you are fucking up. You can get a decent shotgun for around 200, a decent pistol for around 400, and if you look around, you can find a decent SKS for about 400. Get a bullshit job if you have to and get armed.

If it were up to Hillary, this woman would be dead or raped.

Forgot to post story:
web.archive.org/web/20160923115852/http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282

Asians get the job done.

MANE ITS DA YELLO WITE CRAKKKA OPRESSIN ME AGAIN N SHEIT

Why don't these piece of shit Asians stand up for white people if they are the victims of crime and seen as weak touches, they vote democrat

All the right things she did:
1. Have a firearm hot and ready
2. Have her own evidence recording camera security system
3. Shoot at filthy nigger
4. Protect her home
5. Protect her man

All the wrong things she did:
1. Nuffin

Instinctively they tend to have pretty good aim, which makes them take more risks than would be prudent unless otherwise trained.
In these cases though it's not necessarily the worst tactic, since you're shooting at looting cowards who simply turn tail and run when faced with advancing fire.

I like how the title of the video is "HOME INVASION GOES WRONG"

If you ask me, that home invasion went exactly right. I just wish she killed the other two.

(checked)

Have some Moonman.

Yeah they proved during the Rodney King riots they do not give a single fuck who sees them shooting. The more the better, they think.

Asians are a collectivist race, and thus are far more prone to group think and group shaming tactics, something the left is very good at playing. That being said, Asians are easy as hell to redpill, as they are smart, racially aware, and often get a raw deal when marxists get into power. I mean, just look at the fact that they get points deducted from the SAT scores for college while nogs get points added.

So if you know asians, start redpilling them, we can use them to remove the shitskins from our lands. We can figure out what to do with them once we have removed kebab, taco, and watermelon.

Did any of them get charged with anything afterwards? I hope not.
When that white guy flashed a handgun to keep the nigs away from his car as the blocked the road in Charolatte during the riot the msm said he was breaking the law "bringing a gun to a peaceful protest"

Beautiful, too bad she missed but at least it deterred niggers.

Nevermind, apparently one of them died in her garage.

I think you're forgetting someoneā€¦

Sorry, its early. I often forget important tasks at this hour. Yes, we need to remove merchant as well.

Lovely news. That could've easily gone south though if the niggers were just a little more bold. I hope anons watch this video and take note of what not to do during a home invasion.

If dindu googles enter your home uninvited, you kill them all.

Seems like they get stuck running around the place cause you would have thought theyd leave after she fired. They point the gun and shes just SURPRISE blam blam

The chink did everything right. The only thing that might be construed as wrong is that she only killed one and not three googles.

I've read that in Paris, Asian immigrants (not tourists) are the prime target because niggers think they have money.

I've heard similar things out of NYC, that asian immigrants (mainly refugees from places like cambodia) are often targeted in schools that are a mix of asian and dindu. It gets to the point that the school admins had to admit their was a problem, but rather than blame the niggers, they just told the asians how to not upset the chimps.

Why are niggers so retarded? Pratically nobody has any money in the west anymore. Unless you see a person riding a BMW/Audi/Merc in Europe, chances are he is just as poor as you are.

Shitskins are so inferior in so many ways.

Should have dealt with niggers the same way they do back in the fatherland then cry racism to the liberal scum.

Worthless cuck husband.

He looks like some yellow fever cuck, so yeah.

She didn't holocaust the rest of the chimps?

tbh he might've just gotten confused when he woke up
However, he didn't bring any gun or weapon with him there, seems he's a cuck.
With good taste in woman though, damned shame.

Except run out in the middle of the open and expose herself to that third nigger when he came running by.

That might have worked in the 90s but at this point Asians are about on the same level as whites, "priviledge" wise.

Only niggers, kikes and tacos are protected classes.

He should have come running with the 12ga

Bless that little asian woman.

You wouldn't kill a roach with a magic spell, bullets work best for sending niggers to hell.

Reminder that Chinese new year is also known as the Moon(man) festival.

They went after the roof Koreans. Turned out the guns weren't even real.

This chink is a pretty cool gal, she kills niggers and is not afraid of anything.

If anything it looked like a simple annoyance to her.

She should have killed all 3

gooks shoot spooks

That one google that went through a glass door.

top meme

BTFO

How long before someone bitches about her shooting fleeing people. HE HAD HIS HANDS UP WHEN ShE SHOT MUHFUGGA

Thats pretty bad ass from her, here in Eurocuck if you kill or harm heavily your home invaders there is a little chance you will end up in prison for atleast 2 years for "excessive response"

Theres alot of things that i dont like from the US but atleast your home its your home and no one can fuck you up inside.

yes, but at least she tried, most whites don't even do that

She wasn't even racemixing. A truly based lady.

because most whites don't live near niggers shill.

BRACK PIGGU GO HOMU

I'm conflicted.
On one hand this was great entertainment.
On the other hand, someone is going to be served nigger meat at their restaurant tomorrow.

Asians are respectable but don't fall for the yellow fever lads; don't expand the Happa Menace. That mistake has caused enough destruction.

why is everyone saying "husband". That looks like a 15 year old philipeno kid.

Yeah I mean shes fucking playing pokemon go while capping nigga ass

If she shows this video of 3 armed niggers invading her house to the court, the only question from the jury would be, "why didnt you kill the other two?"

Uhm, because white people aren't Asian?

Are you just now realizing that all non-whites don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves?

What if you had a dog that mauled some niggers to death that invaded your home? Would you still go to prison for that you think?

assault dogs were banned long ago, now you can only have pugs

goy vey those poor youths were just looking for education so they could get their life back in track and that heartless monster told her gun to shoot those innocent children, I think we can all agree that it's time to ban guns for good

Why live?

3.1 Removed it

this just so much this

i mean even if those poor youths accidentally raped her, that is only temporary, now one is PERMANENTLY dead because of the oppressive and racist capitalist edifice that FORCES these underprivileged people to find opportunities in places white people wouldn't look to think (other's homes)

I hope they charge her with 3 counts of murder. One for the poor kid she murdered in cold blood, and two for the survivors whose lives are irrevocably changed for the bad

smh

In Cucknada, even with solid video footage like that they'd still try to put the home owner in jail.

No doubt that's only two out of many possible accusations.

whites' most powerful weakness is your tendency to over-empathy.
No one else cares about animals (except for their impact to OUR future generations), no one else cares about niggers, etc etc.

>3 against one and niggers googles are still as cowardly as ever

Lmao

This was great, kekked hard. Especially when the gook cuck shows up and the end.

Like those googles would be able to hit her at all.

This edit of the video shows one of the fuckers running face first through a glass door at 1:12.

someone please make a benny hill edit of this.

actually you can see the two googs firing at her even while in the drive way

the goog in white immediately lunged at her with his gun raised, no time for talking when somebody is about to shoot you

How? They're the most privileged anything. The gooks are generally broke with how many of them are in the poverty level and it's really only the poo in loos who were already rich enough to come over that brings their shekel average up.

The way she casually closed the door after firing at a bunch of chimps told me that this woman needs to be stationed on a roof pronto

She looks like she does this everyday

Fuck off with this "googles" shit or at least if you going to do it don't fucking plural it because then they can filter that shit. You don't fucking use that shit here, only outside in normalfag areas.

Unless you live in the north where Indians get shot and killed all the time for BnE.

So THAT is why the media isn't calling her racist and demanding the death penalty.

Me shoot you long time.

Good for her. Too bad she didn't manage to kill the other two though.

American "marxists" aren't marxists.

lel

Do we have a media spin yet?

Woman shoots at 3 """Unarmed""" men; kills one.

Next day there are riots all over Jawjuh for the victim of this shooting. Liberals demand to know why she didn't call the poe leese and that the only people who need guns are the police or military.

here you go user

noice

88 DEGREES

Non whites with guns always makes me smile. They left their shitty, commie countries and purchased the one thing that will protect their life and liberty. If that isn't American as fuck, I don't know what is.

This proves that guns are way more empowering than feminism.
CHECKMATE, LIBERALS

most whites don't want to live near nigger areas

WHAT??
So if a guy gets, say, 2400 sat points; if it's revealed later he's an asian, his diploma says "2200"?

in regards to if a college will accept a student, they will modify the final score. I'm sure some Holla Forumsack has the saved infograph. Its a really good redpill for asians, because they have to work that much harder to get into a good school, while niggers get a pass.

No.

user is saying that when they apply for university they have a -200-ish handicap. The number on their diploma stays the same.

Ah, k, thanks, good to know.

Colleges have algorithms they use to score and rank applicants by desirability. Asians get significant deductions, whites are considered as they are, and hispanics and blacks get large and very large bonuses

it was 3 vs 1, give her some credit

As they fucking should.

Just let them stay in New Texas Mexico

Why couldn't have they waited till the building is empty? Or better yet find a building that is empty?

You'd think cowardice would make niggers smarter in crime, but it doesn't.

Made some shitty OC. Improvements are welcome.

A lot of Asians don't trust banks and keep money at home.

10/10!

And
DON'T SPOOK THE GOOK

Don't Spook the Gook

they assume all white people are cowards who will roll over for them

Moon man's side kick, star grill?

Thank you kindly, Mr. Mann

Hell yeah. Guns are the great equalizer. Can't wait for progressives to conveniently ignore that she would have been raped and murdered if she wasn't armed.

Teach your girlfriends and wives how to shoot. You won't always be there to do it for them.

She shouldn't have ran into the middle of the room. That third nig could have easily pounced on her.

Thankfully everything went okay. Good for her.

DINDUS FEAR THE SAMURAI

DONT SPOOK THE GOOK

They got passed over for repair gibs because of some bullshit excuse about the stores being open or not during or after the riot.

Fuck off, retard. Hapas are like brown babies, and white men that make them are no better than niggers going after white women because they know white women exoticize them.

Don't Spook the Gook

What are all the boxes for?? looks like a clutter fuck

It's because Temujin had blue eyes and likely red hair.

Based qt3.14 in the comments.

From the description box.

Probably using half the house for storage and living in the rest.

did I miss a meme?

one less google in the wild, one less hillary vote.

Shitty forced meme.

see

The retards could have at least picked a better word or phrase, something that easily works with confirmation bias, like other stereotypes.
Understand wanting to take a shot at jewgle but the shit sounds forced and stupid as fuck.

t. Skype

wew that is some weapons grade foolery

I bought myself a MAS 49/56 for 300 bucks at a gunshow couple years back, damn good home defense weapon if I do say so myself. Its super compact so its easy to control but that 7.5 french round has a lot of punch.

My carry pistol is a charter arms .44 bulldog

it was my dads
;_;

with a broken finger from beating a nig super good, i type; that's a bad ass bitch.

a dead google is better than a live one.

And whats with the guy, in the end. Fucking pussy.

I would have shot those googles myself

he looked like he only woke up after the last shot was fired.
To be fair though, he may have experience with exploding head syndrome, and when youre used to that, you can wake up to what sounds like gunshots but it ends up being nothing, so if an actual gun goes off you may think little of it.

John Woo style

PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY NIGGER

The smartest way to use those stats is to use the niggers as the baseline and show everyone else getting subtractions. That way it even pisses off the spics.

Kek

I hope US gets absolutely BTFO in Asia. As it's already begun with Duterte telling burgers to fuck off.

Kek. Not sure if that was her husband or her son. Asians look young until they turn decrepit overnight.

I noticed that right away. The first nig even pointed it at her when he saw her at first but then ran like a bitch when he realized she was carrying.

The fact that they didn't use them made me think that they were either fake guns (nogs love those) or they just had them to spook a gook and had no intention of using them (maybe they weren't even loaded) Who the fuck knows.

Oh wow this is gold.

He's asian, dumbo.

According to the local news video it was a "man in a wig"

Never mind they apparently did shoot backā€¦ but as usual are terrible shots.

See

Alsoā€¦ sure lady I'm sure you guys are just "housemates"

Hah, that moment when the nigger walking towards her with the gun realizes she also has a gun and is willing to us it.

Priceless.

Legend has it that Ghengis Khan's mother came from Mongol tribe that were known to have European characteristics.

for the poor fags

Hah, that last shotā€¦

This woman is awesome.

it's called the Spring Festival google
t. chink

God damnit where are these women!

Jesus fucking christ "blacks in car shooting BACK". Koreans realizing what they "started".

The fucking jew media strikes again.

Googles gonna goog.

Don't Spook the Gook

all right can someone fill me in on the goolge meme why are people calling niggers googles

Hahaha she discharged the last round and then just fucking walks off

Don't Spook the Gook

I like it, user. My shittier OCs are the ones people tend to like.

Chek'd

Kek is with you, user.

Praise Him.

Asians are cold blooded reptiles. They have no fear.

DON'T SPOOK THE GOOK
These are my favorite memes

Kikegook is promoting this video, for, get this. As an excuse that police don't care for minorities and purposely comes to their rescue really slow. Self defense isn't welcome if you're a white person I do agree white women can learn from this and need to get armed from nigger thugs breaking in.

Makes sense that that literal gook loving kike cuckerberg would promote this shit while shitting on whites. DOTR can't come soon enough.

I did not expect this to make me laugh.

I didn't realize before Holla Forums the extent to which the entire world is united in hatred against the googles.

Don't Spook the Gook

pretty sure this is just some white male kpop fan roleplaying, probably you

my town literally has 1 nigger in it and he's some 75 year old who just sits on his patio and walks with a cane, but I still own a gun because this is fucking America

Don't Spook the Gook

im fucken dying fam

Can mods ban for this retarded googles shit? This is a kike scam to get people to censor themselves. The proof? If you use the plural version googles then it is easily filtered.

(kek has spoken)

It varies state by state. In some states you have a duty to retreat.

You have a point, but isn't niggers also easily filtered? And I'd like to see (((them))) filter it, because it kicks off the arms race.

Don't Spook the Gook

Fucking kek

Honorary

Of

I've been using googles a lot more outside of Holla Forums actually, because it forces normies to look up what it means, and journos to write articles about it defining for the normies that "google" is synonymous with "nigger". I think on Holla Forums the old fashion nigger works better.

Outside of Holla Forums the redefinitions are more useful for our cause, because filters and mods won't censor, as quick or at all. I've also been using outside of Holla Forums, Chromes for gays, and U-Tubes, for Jews, pronounced Ew-Tube.

Google has the best legs though.

which of these niggers is dead, relevant to the video:
tall nigger
long girly hair looking nigger
white hoodie nigger who came flying down the hallway as the other two hit the front door

I'm gonna guess the ones going out the front. They took most of the fire. I don't think the runaway nog even got shot.

Holy shit, are you goons? or 4cuck newfags? Just fucking say "nigger" with no problem.
Anyone with a brain can see that this is goon censorship shit.

(checked)
Kek has spoken and confirms with these dubs.

DON'T SPOOK THE GOOK

DONT SPOOK THE GOOK

(((google))) I'm sure they get a cold chill when they see that.

you can filter a word but you can not censor an idea. The point is you can replace nig with google all day and people still know what you mean because everyone knows, even if they don't admit it, that googles are an abomination who chimp out all over the place. If we say they go bananas what are they gonna do, censor bananas?

Also the "plural" version is also a verb. he/she googles [x].

Hello alphabet friend, how about you stop being such a google and get the fuck out of here, go shill up your mother's cunt.

DON'T SPOOK THE GOOK

DONT SPOOK THE GOOK

This.

Mutating the language serves us more than (((them))).

8ch as a whole is filtered. Has been for about a year now. If you search for Holla Forums or 8ch you get 8ch.pl, the Holla Forums reddit, the Holla Forums wikipedia page, even hotwheels' twitter page but no links to 8ch.net.

Nothing we do here will affect their search results because this whole place isn't even included in them.

(CHECKED)

tragically underrated

Fuck yeah, I almost iwsh those black animals had some brains to get blown out in the first place, but I'll settle for putting down at least one disease ridden, criminal negro.

Year after year, communities in the south are swallowed up by the black hordes, and they leave us little choice. We either abandon them by way of white flight to better towns, take taxes and labor with us, and then pull the plug on welfare to starve the filthy apes into submission and esnlave them, or we start killing them, every single one of the fucking filthy negros, until they start thinking twice about robbing someone, for once in their worthless, accidental lives. The more niggers you kill, the fewer robberies there will be, and until we cut off their welfare, that's all we can do.
The south is in shambles in many regions, and it's all because of the niggers, the criminals, the disgusting apes living off the work of the superior races, the whites in particular. It's their fault, and they will be made to pay.

Don't Spook the Gook

A home invasion is already wrong, how the hell does this make it any worse.

I wonder if she yelled

HURRY UP AND DIE

"Gone Right" would ahve been three dead niggers.
"Gone Wrong" is only one dead nigger,

Not exactly. It's because it's commonly believed that Asian don't trust banking institutions and thus have more cash on them.

feels good.
If it weren't for that good they would have raped and killed that asian girl.

If the US didn't ban full auto guns I'm sure this Asian chink would have mowed those niggers down with an MP5.

Don't Spook the Gook

gun

Don't spook the gook

don't spook the gook

Malaysian here. When I was really young (late 80s, early 90s) before the government decided to implement the really strict hereditary gun laws we have now, most of my uncles were loaded with guns. Sure most of them were illiterate to the point where they were calling a hunting rifle a shotgun and a shotgun a hunting rifle, but towards the end before the government paid top dollars to recall the sold guns, they got loaded from the logging industry and all of them had Benelli super 90s, which they called their "automatic hunting rifle". And apparently it was much needed too as they were constantly getting ambushed by native jungle niggers in Papua New Guinea who were apparently influenced by hippie missionaries from the US to "defend the jungles"

Fucking commies.

wot

You know those supposedly cannibals living in PNG jungles who are genetically niggers? Turns out the US Christians who went there to convert them had hippie leftovers in them, and were goading them to murder Asian loggers who were there legally to do their fucking job as agreed to by PNG's government because hippies didn't like trees being cut down.

Those fucking disgusting things that the (((UN))) protects?

Exactly. You got the picture now mate.

and muslims
it became a huge problem in france

Day of the Rope for you cuckold

Don't Spook the Gook

Blacks are as stupid as they're violent.