So people believe "the theory of evolution" is a fact and anyone who doesn't think we are insignificant blobs that...

So people believe "the theory of evolution" is a fact and anyone who doesn't think we are insignificant blobs that think with "just neurons" are extremist creationists that shouldn't be allowed to be scientists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what cruel god would put kikes and niggers on this earth? that's what I want to know

This isn't political, it's religious bait. Go to (((/christian/))) and ask there.

Fuck off kike.

Europeans were fashioned into a peculiar people because of their fear of the Lord. Before that, Europe was no different nor better than the rest of antiquity.

Now that Europe has forsaken the Lord and lusted after other Gods, he will beat her like a whore and laugh at her calamity, because she did not fear him nor hearken to his voice.

ISAIAH

1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

And lo, I say unto you, that this thread be an abomination in the eyes of the Lord, and that OP is an abomination that lies with men and drinks of the emissions of donkeys. So therefore I say unto you, go forth and check these dubs.

I think that evolution is probably correct. The idea that conscious experience reduces to "just neurons" is nonsense though. Idealist philosophers like Bernardo Kastrup have shown just how ridiculous materialism really is.

The quads have spoken! This thread is over!

this is how I know you are a bluepilled little shit

Same with the tooth fairy ! As a scientist each time I try to publish a paper on the tooth fairy I get denied. This is unacceptable, I demand an apology.

so Europe deserves to be flooded with niggers because they abandoned god? I smell matzo balls

God exists in some form or another most likely.

But dont pretend for even a goddamn second that we didnt get to this state via selection.

The truth is, you are unsuitable to be a scientist because you have an overly anthropic view of the universe, creation, and the multiverse preventing you from obtaining any measure of objectivity and thus, any experiment you run will be riddled with confirmation bias/looking for a result instead of simply measuring and interpreting.

You are not intelligent enough as a person to hold a full picture of reality in your mind, or entertain an idea without believing in it.

Tl;dr: you are faggot.

Of course evolution is bullshit, just like atheism and nihilism. Just read the protocols of the elders of zion, it's all there, the kikes pushed these destructive ideologies on the goyim.

the multiverse irrefutably doesn't exist, but other than that i agree

Evolutionism and materialism are not inseparable. If you don't believe in evolution you're a dumbass, because it has effectively been proven beyond doubt. But materialism has not and cannot be proved.

I'm not separating science and religion you retard, I SAID NOTHIG OF THAT RETARD

KYS.

Creationism is coming back into the mainstream but not the Christian style but more a SJW blank statist style specific to Humans

Eugenics is real and that¨s why kikes discredit it in the (((school system))), the theory of evolution is bullshit and that¨s why they push it in the (((school system))). I bet you believe whites originated in Africa and that our ancestors were once niggers. And learn some grammar, your post reflects your retardedness.

I refuse to believe the christcucks on this site are this dumb.

They're stupid enough to keep shitposting on Holla Forums and you lot are stupid enough not to report them for offtopic. Anything can happen.

Not an argument Chaim. Your cult of Moloch will fail.

OP got rekt by Kek!

I heard the theory of evolution was a religious question and not a scientific question to begin with. Darwin wanted to know why a just and merciful God would make Nature so cruel. If this is true, then Darwin is a hack fraud. Darwin would easily know the answer to this if he actually read the Bible. Hint: It has to do with Satan usurping rule of the Earth during the fall of man.

If the foundation has flaws, then everything coming after will have flaws. Even if the theory of evolution is true, its still pozzed as fuck if its anti-religious, non-scientific origins are also true.

You asked for dubs and got quads! The Lord multiplieth exceedingly.

You heard wrong. He figured out the mechanism for change even if genetics would have come about later.

REPORT AND SAGE

PROMOTION OF THE (((BIBLE)))

Kek. The Jews have trained you well. But it won't work here.

how can eugenics/social darwinism work without evolution/darwinian thought?

if evolution doesnt real then race doesnt real what now schlomo

there are no real pisstians here. everyone who calls himself christian on Holla Forums is either a jew or a shill (or a complete idiot)

Evolution proclaims that everything alive today has a common ancestor, how the fuck do an elephant, a penquin, a human and a fly have one common ancestor? A specie cannot change into another one over I don't give a fuck how many billions of years.

But in each species there are variations of qualities like in an rpg game - somebody has 10 strength, somebody has 18, and if we make the ones with 18 breed together of course we will get the strong offspring.

Why not dude?

So we started with a big static selection, and slowly a tournament of survival occured?

It does, we can now read the encoded information in DNA you tiny minded, very sad little creature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_recent_common_ancestor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

Actually, Christianity teaches that we are insignificant blobs created from a piece of mud and who can't achieve anything without help from a daemonic entity called Jesus.

Science (or the culture around it) teaches more or less that life is a very unique and special element of our universe and that we need to treasure it.

I see, so your god is the enemy of the White race, that's what you are saying right, that God only supports us as long as we racemix with black Christians.

The redpill on this one is that natural selection is God's primary mechanic for weeding out degeneracy from this fallen world. It is one of the primary means with which He prunes those branches that fall away from righteousness. It is an unrelenting torrent that the kikes are forever fighting against, and forever losing to.

Natural selection is one of the greatest gifts God gave us, don't diss it. It is a guarantee that Holla Forums-tier ideals will always win out in the end, and that libtards will always be smacked into the dirt.

Natural selection != soulless materialism, learn it.

Really, so Christianity is bullshit, because Christians think God is a man and are thus atheists.

Saying we are "just neurons" is like saying the Colosseum is "just stones". Or that the sun is "just hydrogen".

If you don't think evolution is real, then you don't believe in white supremacy (it's in our genes), and you are also a cuck (because your genes don't matter). To say otherwise is like claiming that math works for small numbers but not for large ones.

Do you see dogs giving birth to pigs? Do you see Germans giving birth to Vietnamese? I don't. The things alive have been designed with limitations and that's it. One specie will never magically produce another one. Kikes thought this shit up to make us think we originated from niggers.

I personally believe that Abrahamic religions are outdated and need to be replaced, as their teachings often need transliteration and extensive agreement on interpretation

That's pretty much what you are. You're just an extremely complex self-modifying algorithm that had millions of years of natural selection to evolve into what you are today. It's a fairly simple to understand concept, and can be easily simulated; not sure why many people have trouble comprehending the scale.

Now, as for being an insignificant blob? It's up to you to decide whether your life is worth anything.

Christianity and materalism are inseperable.

I see, God is the equal to Satan then.

>>>/reddit/

Im sorry, but im pretty sure you are the offspring of one.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Kikes breathe oxygenated air, does that mean that we can't also?
Sometimes, if you mix a dog with big legs and a dog with small legs, the litter all have legs that are smaller than the biggest, but larger than the smallest parent.

Is that all you have?
Ive never even sullied my self by going to such a place.

You just cannot hold a full picture of reality in your mind.
You are trying overly hard to prove your intelligence with eloquence (and you arent even very good at that) at the expense of depth.

You are way out of your element and should shut up before you make yourself into an even bigger fool.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pretending to be stupid out of spite, noone believes one species can give birth to a completely different species.

You seem to be trying too hard. Ease up on the very-smart language.

Sure thing you double-nigger.

m8, I don't care where you wandered in from but it's clearly not Holla Forums. Lurk more, and stop typing like an idiot.

What?

But that's what evolution means you idiot, how could there exist only one common ancestor species from which somehow other species split off?

chicken or egg, species is a term created by a group of humans i.e. it is a social construct (or as Holla Forums or Stirner would put it, a "spook")

No, evolution doesn't teach a dog can give birth to a pig.

this thread reeks of CTR D&C

Kill it

If you are to criticize something why don't you first learn the basics about it you freaking retard?

No, morphology, the ability to interbreed and genetics are not social constructs.

This, thread sucks, fuck it.

Honestly I can't tell the difference between trolls and actual idiots any longer, and it's making me very sad. Maybe it's because more and more stupid people get access to the internet and pollute it with their stupidity.

Slide thread. Not politics.

SAGE - D&C SHILLING / SLIDE THREAD

Yeah im out as well.

DEATH TO ISRAEL

but its fun

I meant to refer to the definiton of the word species in context, genetics is part of the interpretation of natural law

Oh yes good goy, your ancestors were ooga booga niggers from Africa, the humanr race is just all one race and a nigger born in Sweden somehow turns into a Swede. Good job now fuck off back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of.

Not buying it anymore. If you are really this stupid you will hang upon the day of the rope. In KEK's holy name I pronounce you a heretic and a traitor of the highest order.

Neither can I.

You have yet to understand evolution, kike.

Slide thread.

Humans share 16% of their genes with mustard plants. How might that arise if not for a common ancestor?

Doesn't make it a social construct.

I'd think that black parents would create a black child regardless of their location.

hur dur haev u avar seen a musart pleant giev burt to u pig!!!!!!1

(checked)

BTFO

Praise Kek.

Sage this thread, its D&C.

NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Different software contains absolutely same methods, does that mean they are related? It just means that the creator used the same efficient code in more programs.

ITT anti-Christians switch tactics from Pagans vs. Christians to science-worshipping Fedoras vs. Christians. Except Holla Forums already hates Aethiests for being useful idiots. Shills really are clueless.

There is no clear definition of "species".

Taxa exist but both rank a taxon and boundaries between separate taxa are pretty much arbitrary.

for example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_species

Anything to justify that cognitive dissonance eh?

I believe in god, but fuck you are an actual faggot.

Sure…. Doesn't make it a social construct though.

We are dealing with concrete facts, not vague cultural elements.

Programming evolved on the same basics.

nice m e m e

Agreed.

Please sage, do you really want to bump this abomination?

What would Jesus do?…

… oh!

Alright, will sage.

I believe in the evolution of these sages HAHAHA

hahahahhahah.

My anus is actually hurt.

Top Kek. Evolutionists can only use mental gymnastics.

I see no constradiction between the claims:

"we are dealing with concrete facts"

and

"There is not clear definition for species"

Could you show me where there is a contradiction or some form of mental gymnastics.

Thats because every single label in science is arbitrary.

It just tells us how things MAY work, not why they work/exist or what those things are.

No, the label for individual elements for example are not arbitrary.

this user got it

I wonder why christcucks would have such a problem with defining a species. It's almost as if races were what we know as human species.

Nah, that couldn't be right.

The wave functions that make up the atom, that then form the molecules that we call elements have no actual name.

Humans just name things, mostly in an attempt to understand their environment.
Names, like science is a tool.

But we must be aware of the limits of any man-made system.

Species = Africans versus Eurasians versus Asians.

Subspecies = Alpine versus Nordic.

Race/Subrace = both these things but with an extra spiritual/cultural dimension.

Doesn't make us naming those things arbitrary.

Isn't species determined by whether they can produce fertile offspring with one and other?