Difference between 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums

What would you think is the biggest difference between the two user bases?

How do you deal with the slow pace of posting in this place?

Moot cares about us.

We’re not faggots and they are.

le fanny joek

4chan is getting mainstream and trendy, Holla Forums is still quite in the dark.

Feels comfy tbh.

We're more isolated. Quality far exceeds the quantity of half/pol/. Not dealing with a bunch of non-whites spamming the shit out of the place with useless shit.

1/3rd is maybe fashy, 1/3rd aren't even white, the other is just edgelords.

We have people who have 3 digit IQs, 4cucks doesn't

I can't stand scrolling through screens and screens of single word posts tbh

Elaborate.

I understand 4chan has more shills and operatives that obliviously shit up the place.
But the core posters don't seem that different. They have a lot of NatSoc threads and they produce a lot of memes and humor.

I like being able to type up a 500 word response and have it post before a thread 404's. And then get a 500 word reply back the next day. You'll find the level of discourse higher here in general. We still have our shitposts but not nearly as bad. And as pissed off as I like to get with our mods they do seem to keep most of the shills from running a muck. (except Rach, I swear to god if I find incomfy I'm gonna have my own little rope day)

Quality of content is much better here, it's mostly original posts as opposed to having the same thread about transfaggots/gun control over and over again. Dissenting opinions are also shut down pretty hard here
tl;dr 4pol is basically 8pol mixed with reddit AIDS.

that place has a lot more shitposting
and retards there don't sage shill threads

GO BACK TO FUCKING 4CHAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

No

The one thing I've really liked about here is how fast we seem to evolve. Arguments actually seem to reach a resolution around here. There isn't enough shills to falsely keep them going.

sage

4chan has become reddit tier.

go back to reddit OP.

That's got to be nice.

But you have to admit that Happening threads and any event that involves live streaming is impossible to enjoy fully on Holla Forums.

When the presidential debate happens I'll be going to 4chan to watch the threads for the jokes and memes. I say watch because I was banned because of talking about the jewess who gave the finger to the Trump supporter's house.

I'm here to stay for the next 2 weeks, so I better learn to enjoy it.

By having a hobby outside of this place unlike 4cuck posters who spend their entire day browsing their cucked shithole.

Who gives a shit about that, fuck off already you 12 year old sperg.

4chan Holla Forums is shit and full of autism, and not the interesting kind.

The last year it was worth browsing was probably 2013. I make a point never to visit 4chan at all these days. The pace here is better because you don't get sucked into non-stop shitposting for hours on end which is all 4chan is now.

You have to sift through the shit to find the one decent thread. You have to be a top 1% NEET to make sense of whats going on.

I've been reading the threads here.
It really is nothing special.

I'm not quite sure why the users of Holla Forums have such a high opinion of the quality of their posts.

4chan is full of spics.
Holla Forums is not.

Then fuck off already.

Go back to 4chan Holla Forums. It's because of ADHD faggots like you that it's ruined forever as a slightly less retarded Holla Forums.

The slow pace is supposed to facilitate in-depth discussion of relevant topics, not replying to the same spam/bait/slide threads over and over like a manic teenager.

Yeah but you're an autistic cuck who got banned for 2 weeks like a shithead.

stop making this fucking thread every day

I was banned for 4chan I'll be here for the next 2 weeks regardless of what you say.

No I was banned because 4chan is getting popular due to the election and is squashing any kind of potential raid threads. When all I was doing was laughing at how crazy that jewess was.

Anyone who stayed on 4chan when moot went full cuckold with some Gawker chick is an irredeemable faggot. There was no reason to put up with his shit any longer, the writing was on the wall, and if you couldn't see it then you were blind. Besides, 4chan was a walking corpse ever since 2011 when Reddit's influence permanently tainted the site. The only reason I didn't leave sooner was because there was nowhere else worth moving to.

7chan? No, they openly expressed their desire to bend over backwards to appease the "inevitable" SOPA legislation.
420chan? A site for stoners didn't appeal to me, and they turned out to be cucks anyway when GG kicked off.
4chon? Something about the name itself deterred me. They got shut down after a while anyway right?
The only choices left were foreign imageboards which were a bad fit for a one-language Amerifat, or completely dead chans that no one had ever heard of.

Everyone discovered 4chan through some other site initially, but usually anyone who took those paths knew something about the place beforehand. I knew that it was critical to LURK MOAR before posting because I needed to learn the culture of the site first instead of spewing off a bunch of shit. The Reddit horde had no such knowledge upon their arrival, they did whatever they pleased and just like Usenet's eternal September, the natives were unable to beat the flood of new users into submission because they were simply outnumbered.

also if you don't know the difference, you're either a shill or a fucking newfag. Whatever the case I recommend lurking more.

You got cucked by a janitor that's all. I know you rationalise it to stop yourself sperging with anger but that's all that happened lad.

Now you won't be able to meme during the first debate! That must suck, huh? You were probably looking forward to it all year :(

it's easy to lurk when you can read the entirety of the discussion this board has had for the past 3 days because threads linger forever.

I'm going to appeal in 3 days, and it likely won't work but I will anyway.

And I can meme from my phone but it is really inconvenient.
Fucking comcast IPs are hard as fuck to change.

then do it and stop making shit threads

If you're this computer illiterate, you don't belong here.

I haven't been to 4chan for since moot cucked Holla Forums. Don't care for it.

4chan Holla Forums are actual nazis. It's so revolting I can't even. Holla Forums Holla Forums are just liberals having a laugh and making ironic poop posts.

I hope I answered your question!

Last time i went to halfpol, the jewish shills were literally showing up without proxys and the 4cucks didn't even reacted. An Israel appreciation thread was also up for more than 4 hours yesterday.

Fuck this place.

I know how to use proxies, but all the proxies I can find are shit slow and already banned on 4chan.

And I don't feel like paying for a VPN

4chan is mostly retarded lolbergs cuckolds and pseudo-Holla Forums retards who won't name the Jew (Jared Taylor tier) and unironically argue that there's nothing wrong with being jewish as well as being MASSIVE PR fags

Sage for shit thread

Halfchan are cucks

They're trying to pull this retarded "googles" instead of nigger shit and it's completely retarded. It would only make sense if they use the just plain Google with no plural because it cannot be censored and Google already does sound offensive, just try it you GOOgle and you should only use it outside chans to begin with. Anyone who uses that google over nigger shit over here should be banned.

tl;dr They're fucking morons.

t. butthurt mod
4cuck Janitor with nothing to eat
Looking for shitposts to delete
A fat man on the verge of death
Always short of breah

4chan is fucking cancer, the admin is a dataminer, the mods are SJWs, 4cuck blocks Tor, VPNs & Proxies. 4chan is just 100% cucked.

This place is not slow btw.

Not sure if I should reply or not since it may be MSM digging:

but the biggest difference is experience and consequently also ideology.

Its no joke that halfchan is reactionary. Meaning that its base for its ideology, is the leftist chatter, though they reply to it in a negative manner. But they have no other base to guide them except "do the opposite of the crazy leftists"

Meanwhile here, we do not rely on leftist chatter anymore, we hate it even, fight it and remove it. Because we are not reactionaries. Our base is of course natsoc lore.

From a force that is considered negative, demolishing. To a positive force that builds up.

Look at the amount of sages in your shitty thread OP. That is the difference. Not to mention active mods that delete shill threads and sticky important stuff to make sure it isn't slided. cuck/pol/ is full of one liner "what does /ppol/ think of x?" and other garbage. Here, we have actual discussion married to higher quality shitposts (read: shitposting low-energy threads)

It's good you found refuge here, even if you didn't when, as others have said, the writing was on the wall almost exactly three years ago. All I can say is

lurk moar

you obvious newfag.

Is that so?

Even in your garbage thread, a clear 50%+ posts have more than two sentences. Try and find that on 4cuck. Unless something has changed in the three years since I've been there, you'd be desperate to find 2%.

here is the difference, friend

And another thing - look at all the alternative imageboards that popped up over 4cuck's life. 4chon, 7chan, krautchan, etc - all dead. This place is still gaining users after three years - and mostly quality ones. Shills and redditors are easily sniffed out and stumped. Most posts are by fellow anons who get the system.

lurk moar. You have two weeks, I challenge you to not post for a week and just watch. If you have any brains for political discussion you won't be going back to 4cuck. If you do, you simply have shit taste.

4/pol/ = Holla Forums & 8/pol/

It also helps to have tree view to make following a conversation so much easier.

it isn't funny
Everything you do is retard-tier
We don't need it here.
We don't need your shitty language
Your ironic XD attitude
or your stupid fucking "memes"

anyone who stayed after the gamergoy fiasco is a cuck. they are hopeless.

This.

better conversation. slower.
shills aside, more tightly knit. more fascist.
less people, higher quality. more influence.
REEEEEE

Fuck off buzzfeed. Lurk more and write your article on your own.

more 10-14 year olds at 4chan

Correction. Their memes are either forced or come from here, plus a twist of retardation (le ironic maymays XD) Also, there's only one NatSoc general a day made by the same Britbong, and most of the time, he's the only one posting material in it and it gets slide off the catalog in 15 minutes.

Agree with the google bs, but I like the idea of calling libertarians Aleppos.

i know right
The only difference between 4chan and this cuck website, besides the WebM size limit (which is the ONLY good thing here) is the fact that the people here are a bunch of angry disillusioned self-inflated cuckerberg crypto-redditors who brag about their "post quality" despite the fact that it's pretty much the exact same as it is on 4chan.

Really get a load of yourselves.
"m-muh shills! muh reddit-tier kwalitee!!"
use fucking filters if you're gonna go on 4 Holla Forums or don't go on at all for chrissakes.

I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

My thread got deleted last night, but I warned you that the cancer would spread. But you decided to welcome them in. And now, behold, cancer.

nothing

kek, I got a ban for replying to a raid thread, maybe it was that

fucking morons, how am I supposed to know it's a raid thread? and if I'm not supposed to reply to it, why idn't you delete it? fucking faggots

it's a bit pointless talkng about redpill stuff with no normies

We redpill in real life, and use this as our source of communication and intel. We don't want faggot normies here.

This why it's time you fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/ or lurk the fuck up.

So the first thing you do is make a thread? Lurk 2 years before posting, faggot.

I wish mods handed out year bans for self admitted newfags.