Neutralizing Votes

I want to vote for Trump. My friend wants to vote for Clinton. We have both agreed to vote for Johnson since our votes would "cancel out" each other and we want America to know that a 3rd party candidate is a choice in future elections. What is your opinion, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8
archive.is/sD3bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

Stop being a faggot and vote for Trump. If you have to be a coward, tell your friend you voted for Greg "dudeweedlmao" Johnson. Voting third party is a waste of time, it always has been. Voting for Trump would do far more to shake up the establishment than voting for another globalist piece of shit. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

Vote for Trump and don't tell him. That was probably his plan anyway. Typical leftist trick. Also, your friend is a cuck and you're a faggot for having a cuck for a friend.

Possibly the only thing more cucked than a Clinton voter is a voter that wastes their vote on someone with no mathematical chance of winning because "muh third party"

Seriously consider suicide.

This, he will backstab you and vote clinton anyways while laughing behind your back at the stupid right winger who thought he would keep his word

( checked!)
Everyone not on the Trump train btfo

I just realized your sick quints, user. My apologies.

The truth has been shown to us.

Kek has put this issue to rest. OP , vote for Trump. No excuses.

>>>/4chan/

CHECKED

God dammit, the gods have spoken. :^) But I will defy the gods one more time and push the issue. I will explain further just once more. So if I vote Trump and he votes Clinton it is a net outcome of 0 when it comes to the Trump v Clinton vote. Neither candidate benefits other than a +1 on each of their scoreboards.

Johnson will not win: That's certain. However our politics fall on more than left and right–also up and down (authoritarian and libertarian). I am a right-leaning libertarian in views (more state control blah blah), but I hate Johnson's policies on TPP, transgender, abortion, tech security, net neutrality, etc. He has shit opinions on those and others so I can't vote for him normally. Fuck Jill Stein the psycho. Trump is best.

If I vote for Trump and he votes for Clinton then nothing happens is my summary.

If I vote for Johnson with him we do nothing for the election but show that there are more options than 2-party, which I believe is pro-voter.

And no, he wouldn't stab me in the back, and I wouldn't stab him. So assuming my friend's and my honesty is solid, what is a logical counterargument to this situation?

Alright, hit me.

If you don't vote for Trump, Kek will kill you and your entire family in their sleep.

They could be awake.

that's how you end up dead user

Quints confirm.

well shit.

My opinion is kill yourself.

You're an idiot

They have to sleep sometime.

Lrn 2 game theory

THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY/ THE WORLD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FRIENDSHIP. LIE TO HIM AND VOTE FOR TRUMP. HE WILL HAVE NO WAY OF EVER KNOWING.

It's a prisoners dilemma user
If you vote Johnson, worst case, your friend lies and you cuck us all by giving a free vote to shillary.
If you lie to your friend and vote Trump anyway, then worst case you neutralize each other.

Just vote Trump

Back to >>>Holla Forums

Calling for dubs to confirm your Trump vote.

Fuck.

This guy's from Holla Forums. I saw the topic there. They though we would fall for an ebin ruse to get us to vote third party. Too bad they're all in middle school and don't even understand basic logic.

Tell her your voting for Johnson but actually vote for Trump. (she is planning the same thing)

OP, don't be a faggot

watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8

your friend will tell you that and then vote for Clinton anyway.
but this is a low energy attempt by a faggot to seed Holla Forums with an idea to vote for one of his fellow faggots. You're a lot easier to spot than you think, darling.

Your "friend" is obviously lying to you. He will vote clinton while jewishly rubbing his hands thinking about how he tricked you into throwing away your vote. Don't be an idiot.

its like you havent brought up the JQ and redpilled them

obviously you have a lot of time to converse, seeing you came to an agreement to cancel eachother's votes out

and you two must have been friends for a while now, with trust being the only thing holding you to voting who you will

this too, could be a crypto-kike

Your friend is lying to you in order to take a vote away from Trump. You should vote for Trump anyway because your friend will never figure out you lied.

Your friend is voting Clinton.

sewage

THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM?

(Witnessed)
It's hip to check quints

Dubs checking dubs checking quints, rollin to keep the chain going

Why the fuck have you compromised you braindead google? Why do you think a sub-30% polling faggot candidate will have any chance getting elected?

Your faggotry knows no bounds, but again you're OP so I should expect that.

jew him and vote for trump anyway

The real question is: Are you letting yourself jewed by a person who favor a cronic liar? Or stand up for yourself (probably first time in your life)?

You are already cheated friend…

You'll vote Trump regardless, and enjoy the smug you earn by it

Except Trump has endorsed the right hand picture as well.

archive.is/sD3bM

He likes transies.

That you're both retarded.

Fuck your retarded friend and your retarded reasoning vote for fucking Trump you god damned doofus.

Of course he would you naive fucking 18 year old.

How likely is he to turn up to vote?

THIS

or if you're not a retard

A vote for 3rd party is a vote for Hillary. Your friend could lie and say he voted 3rd party just to trick you into wasting your vote. On the other hand if he is honest and votes 3rd party like he says he will, your Trump vote means all that much more.

reported

>>>/4cuck/

How about you just tell him your voting Johnson and vote trump when you get in the booth. Its what your "honest" friend is going to do to you anyway when they pull the lever for Hillcunt.
Jesus fucking Christ. Get your head out of la la land, don't be a faggot and vote Trump.

you're*

If you know that your friend is honest, this makes a lot of sense.

Key word being "if."

Also, if you're not in a swing state, it is generally nowhere near as important.

Can we get those shills that were here Feb/March?
You guys are pathetic.

he is lying to you, if not you should lie to him and vote trump anyway.

this is just like the fucking prisoners dilemma except their is no threat of a pissed of guy getting out of prison to beat the shit out of you a decade later.

This is bait

Everychan won't fucking let me post now I guess because it doesn't even bring up the fucking captcha window. Fucking hell.

Anyway, I can confirm this guy is not a shill. We were roommates for 3 years, he's a good guy (not goy).

He is, however, surrounded by cucks where he works.

You know who I am, OP.

Fucking
CHECKED

If voting made a difference, ((they)) wouldn't let it happen.

Prisoners dilemma

Also:

If it's a three man race, and one doesn't hit 51% of electoral votes, the decision of who will be president goes to the house of representatives.

VOTE FOR TRUMP

CHOOSE YOUR FUTURE

NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP

What is college?

this retard-tier display of politicking is triggering my jimjams

When you're diagnosed with cancer, remember how you got it.

Stop your mental flapping and vote for Trump. Tell your friend you'll vote for Trump if you must . Bonus if it triggers him.

All outcomes being equal in value (and they aren't, that's just a convenient mental illusion), the action that depends on the least assumptions to work is best.

Simplicity is golden.

My wife is voting for greg though, she sent me this video.

I submit. Well done Holla Forums.

Alright Holla Forums, you (and Kek–praise 'em) have helped remind me of a truth I have forgotten. Not in the way you may think at first: My trust and honesty with my friend is solid and unquestionable. Your assumptions of betrayal were unfounded.

However you reminded me of the reason I wanted to vote for Johnson back in the Spring. Bear with me here folks. A coworker of mine who is cuck-as-fuck told me to not vote for Johnson because that's a vote for Trump. I told him that's bullshit. I won't play the 2-party game and only consider the 2 parties. I will vote for the candidate that I believe is best and not be constrained by our retarded electoral system.

Funny how Johnson changed/explained his views in some June/July 2016 interviews and chose his side on the issues I mentioned earlier. Johnson fucked up big time! Trump, on transgenders, said at first, "I don't know … let the states decide," which is more libertarian than the libertarian candidate's own answe! I switched to Trump in the Summer.

And now I see. I will not use "cuck as fuck"s logic of compromising my vote. I will vote for the candidate I believe is best. It was Johnson before, but now that I know who Johnson really is I'm for Trump. If I'm gonna sign my name down with the candidate I choose, I better choose the best one.

Here's to another vote for Trump!

Kek, have mercy for my transgressions.

Hello mah bear. :^)

(checked)
Good on ya Pyotr.

You are the definition of cuck.

You put the cuck in Cuckbertarian.

YOU ARE WHY THE ALT-RIGHT EXISTS, CUCK!

You will not be spared on the day of the rope. Known libshits and shills will join the muds, where their hearts have always truly lied.

noice