Welp…i guess 8ch can't buy papa johns any more…

welp…i guess 8ch can't buy papa johns any more…

what is the based and fashy pizza joint?

Should I buy their pizza and then tell them I'm antifa?

Skip to 4:20

I would think any local Italian place from NYC? Police and 9/11 shit everywhere I bet. I also bet you could draw them into a conversation but not full fashy like you think of it. They would hate Mussolini if they knew about him.

There was this place in Toms River NJ back in the 90's and 80's that was so f-ing good. But to answer your question? Not so sure now days. Nobody is.

So did some neo nadsee rally order some pizza, or is this just sudden, unprovoked virtue signalling because some retard thinks getting political with a food business is a good idea?

based Holla Forums here, we aren't racist… Looks like we are having a pizza party and spooked cucks are not allowed.

That's too bad, I'm buying it anyway, and the twinks you have make it won't give two fucks about it.

It wouldn't be the first time. Papa Johns also sperged out when Obama was reelected in 2012. Guess they switched sides.

"haha! take that! i gave you money even though you didn't want me to!"

foolproof.

Good thing I don't have shit taste

shit tier anyways

so does that mean they would deny service to racists? like, if a racist came into their store and he was non-figuratively starving and he needed food or he would die, would they say no?

But will your parents let you borrow their credit card to buy all that pizza?

w h y

Order a pizza with a pepperoni swastika

Isn't this discrimination and a violation of civil rights?

yea sorta

lol I used the word fashy as bait and only expected angry (you)s. In Italy you would be surprised at the fascist graffiti. It's almost as common as antifa shit. I'm sure every italian edgelord loves mussolini.

There is, and never was, and never will be anything good about jersey.

shamefully unchecked pim digits

This. If they deny it claim discrimination against religion (hindu)

Businesses need to shut the fuck up and focus on serving the customer. Whoever that is.

Not even surprised tbh

Who are they fussy with? They didn't say.