Channel Awesome Stuff

What how did even get that job? I didn't think he had that much pull

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/871116854902829056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fridge was only big when she was a sex symbol in kickass, after she started taking testosterone supplements she's not in high demand
I mean look at her fucking shoulders in that picture, she could beat up enraged enrico in a second

Children who were Gymnasts always end up growing up with a man bod though.

so we can now talk how nostalgia chick is engaged.

He must me a super cuck.

holy shit what happened to her.

wait… is her fly undone?

reminder that JesuOtaku is now a man shitlord…. I think…

Spoony has a job now

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/871116854902829056

She is turning into a granny. If it wasn't for eceleb fame she would have at least 3 cats already.

It probably keeps getting undone because she is too fat for these pants.

So whats happening with Linkara

Well, he does more streaming than actual edited content. He's taken more trips than he's done reviews. He's also going to e3, paid for by Youtube and Bell. I think he's doing fine than most.

He's in the bracket of few that have videos that can reach 1 million views so he's less affected by the adpocalypse and doesn't have to scurry to rely on patreon like a lot of the low-level youtubers. He also has sponsorships. Remember when he shilled crunchyroll with his fake weeb knowledge on Dragon Ball Super?

He probably planned ahead better than most of tgwtg's ilk when it comes to money. It's just that he's bad at having a review schedule, the biggest draw for his channel.

I remember when Lindsay started her Chez Apocalypse channel, then loaded it with so many ads it crashed browsers.

I think the whole Chez Apocalypse thing was to show Doug she could do CA better, but shes completely shit at everything except being the Nostalgia Chick. And maybe sucking dick.

Yeah but I'm surprised how popular he is espcially after being outed as monetizing Jewarios tribute vid.

He probly has no morals which is why hes such a great youtuber.

She was never particularly good looking. But, her current state is a result of poor diet and lack of exercise.

EXTRA THICK

Are you sure he's not just talking about the job he had before he started the whole review thing, like a decade ago?

I thought she was bangable in her prime.

Oh no yeah, she's not bad. I'm just saying, she's got possibly the most average face imaginable and has done nothing to try and maintain her health. Although, looking at this webm, I feel like her tits would be really disappointing and she looks like she might already be developing a gunt. So I'm beginning to wonder if she ever had a prime at all.

the wall will not be denied

desensitised circumcised faggot spotted.

Obese spotted.

she was probably a bit slimmer than that a couple years before.

But I suspect that is as good as it gets for the NC.

As someone said before she is the penultimate beta chick.

thats how you know shed be great in the sack.

problem is she's a high maintenance drama whore.

Shes never been put in her place, the whole feminism thing is like watching a kid do the whole "acting out" thing from The British Nanny, where she says the kids crave rules.

While true no Alpha or Chad would bother and she clearly has a taste for the betas herself.

Probably a deep rooted fear of rejection keeps her away from "threatening" males.

Funny how she dated foreign guys, then soon as her dad died, she got engaged to a typical blue eyed blonde beta she can feel secure with, since its probably the best he could pull.

and the dreaded

3 0

was just around the corner.

sensitive premature ejaculating little girl spotted

TACO'D

She is turning into your second grade teacher.

Sadly, thats a short list.

Shame. Was kinda cute.

No thanks, I'm not homosexual and I have a good self-esteem.

The one on the right is fullblown Patmode.

Tpol chick maintained for the longest. Other chick tho, washed out immediately.

prolly her best pic, there is a full body version of it somewhere.

I can live with the muscular arms, abs and legs just fine, but not with the minuscule mangled tits. Working out this much always ruins the feminine body.

Looks better than fake tits.

how muscular

isn't the one in the second image the dude that opens fan mail and gets gross shit? idubz or something.

no she just transformed into him after the drugs

Reminder that Hope Jacob is only currently on hormones, and may switch back considering she goes to drag conventions.

I'm just waiting until the breakup and she drives Zac to kill himself and takes ANN with it

she looks like fucking hillary clinton there

They're both shit.

feminism

pretty sure it cut its breasts off.

Christ whats the point of being a "man" without a dick??

That PBS cunt used to work for CA?

Wow. Looks like he gave up. He said in a counter monkey video he knew that making content was a dream job. All he had to do was keep making more too.

It would be a shame if some bitter fans found out where he worked.

less bodyfat -> later puberty -> less whoring around

let your kids do sports

There must be a middle ground though.

less bodyfat -> more probability of her offspring to be underdeveloped,

just fatten her up once she gets married

naw i think he just banged NC

Now she looks like an infamous gay pedophile from 4chon.net.

THE WALL
THE WALL
NOTHING ON EARTH CAN MAKE HER FALL

and now you're wishing you didn't

would fuck tbh

This

Wait? Brad hit it?
Nah man. Proofs.

the only thing Brad's hit in the last five years is the cocaine bottle

well a lot of people said she was the CA bicycle.

Please God dont let this happen to jenny! she's innocent!

If only you had posted this a week ago, you could have prevented it.

Channel awesome is proof having a college educational n doesn't make you smarter than anyone else.

Chloe is some b-rate actress, mostly known for supporting shillary in the election. Not that impressive, though I suppose it is better then doug and the others have.

Is it weird that I like hearing about how much she's in debt?

WHAT DID YOU DO!!

Lindsay Ellias

Lindsay friend

You can tell how jealous Lindsay is in that video.

Then why is chloe a whore?

She's got a camel toe you could park a car in. And that dude to the left of her has a ten inch dildo in his pocket.

It's ridiculous how much more lucrative and rewarding trade school is than all the STEM and FA shit that they push on kids starting in grade school. 4 years or longer in a STEM degree and you might learn some of the basics of stuff they were doing 10 years ago in an industry that changes weekly. 1 month in a Trade school and you'll be working hands on and getting lined up to get a job the moment you finish your training.

You can get a nursing a degree at a Community college for only two years. Licenses Nurses make 60K a year as starter pay.

What are those tissues for?

Why do trade schools and community colleges get looked down upon?

I like how the dude looks uncomfortable

So she was pedobait and that's why she was so important then?

JUST

They will

Eventually everybody will be a member of the JUST league

Working a trade is fucking hard work though, you'll be earning your money through your sweat.
You'll get your hands dirty and you'll smell at the end of the day.

I'm just saying it ain't for your average low test ledditor that posts family guy memes.

oh shit son. you sure blew the fuck out of me.

upper-class people wouldn't go learn a trade, they'd go get a nice respectable liberal arts degree and then get hired on at the family company.
middle-class people then thought if they got a nice respectable liberal arts degree, they'd have the same success.
it's like how those pacific islanders would build bamboo air traffic towers and dirt runways after WWII because they thought the planes would come back and give them free food again

ye

God forbid you ever have to put in a hard day's work like your thousands of ancestors did for the past several thousand years.

h-hey dude, my iq is 110 and i can do anything you bigot sexist

user's referring to back when Liberal Arts didn't mean "Marxist Indoctrination Center". Believe it or not, that used to be the case.

That's really not that high.

Sounds like fake news

Because people who haven't graduated college haven't been properly indoctrinated and would therefore pose a threat if they were taken seriously in the public sphere, so you have to make people think that anyone who knows a trade is less intelligent than Gender Studies majors.

Also, being self-sufficient makes them a bit of a threat too. What was the name of that German news show that did a huge expose on how people who live out in the country and can take care of themselves are all Neo-Nazi terrorists?

But isn't community college and universities the same thing?

Because people want to feel elite that they were special enough to go to a university that only accepts so many a year. Actually having a job and a future without a shitload of debt is secondary.

Not necessarily. I have seen community colleges with programs that are basically just like vocational schools, such as welding and even aircraft design.

that sounds cool

I would be scared too if I was sitting next to a
stonecold hearted psycho bitch that got preggers for no other reason than to shred her own unborn offspring for a glorified essay, and also to gain victimhood points. Not to mention she did all this without a hint of remorse, shame or pity; yes user you should be scared shitless of abortion chick, she's a sociopath.

She probably suicidal.

what a twist

who the fuck bottles cocaine? also did he finish jesus dude?

Who do you guys think is next to kill themselves?

Hope 'I have no penis' Chapman

that's Jacob Hope Chapman, shitlord

Spoony too much of a coward. Probably linkara

>>>/suicide/