Fuck Money Lets Suicide

My english is shit nigga fuck your language but I wanna know why shouldn't i kill myself? Being getting that idea many times last week, i know i might seem pathetic but im rich, handsome and have a big dick but my point is im the same as all the people out there lier, have big expectaions about the futuer and i manage to make my big dreams true and i think all the 99 are the same sterotype its like you chose the wrong answer and nobody proves you are wrong you are just the same as the rest of every other human its just watchinv too much movies that make you feel special and shit, and it just your genes that make yah waana just servive and hate to see someone better than yourself but hold on those two things are going to fuck you and work and think like a slave for wat ever dominates yah and if you like to get doimated i dont do like there is a low chance of 0,00000001 that we live in a matrex and i think that bropalility gives me a good reason to suicide

What did I just read?

Nice dubs, post her dox and/or nudes if you want me to (((read)))

?

Wat?

do it faggot

Why shold i do it? Im still strugling right now 0,000000001 isnt that much, give me better reason and i will do it fast

Yes.

wat?

If you're going to do it, then make it good at least. Eat a fancy dinner then sword fight a bear. Go to North Korea and try to fist fight Kim. Go fight someone in a bar and see where the night takes you. You only die once lol

Yes.

No need for that. Give me all your money and I'll kill you.

What is good?

Then give me a better reason to kill ma self please

Something that you wouldn't do if you wanted to live. Something that the living want to do, but are afraid to die for it. Idk just don't regret it at the last second haha

Lol

meep meep JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT KILL YOURSELF tbh no homo

محمد حسنى سيد مبارك did nothing wrong

Sure

if u pretty girl in picture come to my house and have pepee in bagina sexuals with me before you kys

Why sare ?

The world is only going down so there's really no reason to live.
I'd understand if at least someone tried really hard to abolish all evil…

Ha ha, what a fag.

Shut up, yid.

do it like a real man you cunt, try to kill a dictator and die like a hero

n.,;