Black lives matter phone spied

Need someone to enhance and clarify in shop.

Don't know if this is anything of course - but I just saw it like 5 mins ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vxq9yj2pVWk
yuzhikov.com/projects.html
github.com/Y-Vladimir/SmartDeblur/downloads
youtube.com/watch?v=bWuToQn9VH4
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1063520306001199
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for potential

i'd like someone with the skills to look at this and enhance.

This isn't CSI retards, there are no magical programs that can clear up images perfectly.

Best thing to do is attempt to figure out or even guess a few phrases or maybe a sentence and try searching for some similar lists/documents.

this the best i got.

bunch of bullshit they want the police to agree to

is this the new bread?

Lol

youtu.be/Vxq9yj2pVWk

so the body camera thing is the main thing right? this is mainly what soros wants to get out of it?

Strategy:
Police Policy ???
1. Required ??? of Community Service Hours ??? where they will serve
2. Required amount of Community Service prior to receiving a gun and ??? in respective ???
3. Mandatory Meetings with victims of police violence prior to joining the force
4. ??? have body cameras
5. Revamp of Authority (lethal force training) - must be ??? approved
Can't read 6

Why would you post something so disgusting.
Your link is reddit tier btw.

nvm this post, didn't see

yuzhikov.com/projects.html

>Out of Focus blur (with kernel deep tuning)
>Motion blur
>Gaussian blur

>github.com/Y-Vladimir/SmartDeblur/downloads

This is the best I could make out quickly from that. Question marks mean uncertain if it's the correct word, or part of the word is missing:

1. Required amount of Community Service Hours Per week in respective areas where they will serve

2. Required amount of Community Service prior to recieving a gun and badge in respective areas they will serve

3. Mandatory Meetings with victims of police violence prior to joining the force

4. Appropriate funds to data warehousing and dissemination from[?] body cameras

5. Revamp of Authority[?]/Letha Force Training - must be citizen approved

6. Hands up/Apprehension[?] Policy Change

7. Administrative/Pay[???????] Police [not visible] follow(?) up

8. [not visible] positive police [not visible] unruly[?] police [not visible]

Strategy:
Police Policy Reform
1. Required amount of Community Service Hours Per week in respective areas where they will serve
2. Required amount of Community Service prior to receiving a gun and badge in respective areas they will serve
4. Appropriate funds to data warehousing and dissemination from body cameras
5. Revamp of Authority/Lethal Force Training – must be citizen approve
6. Hands Up/Apprehension Policy change
7. Administrative/Psychological Police ??? follow up
8. ??? positive police interactions ???

Pray to the chaos.

The All father is sire to him

You must pray now so that the Lord blesses his angel Kekermitten Frugg

+

in his nameeee!!!!

__ is I have no idea
? is a guess

1. Required __ of community service hours P _ in _ ___ where they will serve
2. Required amount of community service prior to recruiting a _ and in _ _ they will serve
3. Mandatory meetings with victims of police violence prior to joining the ___
4. Appropriate __ in? _ warmongering? and disinformation? _ ___
5. Reviewing of authority/lethal force? training – must be citizen? approved
6. Hands up/aggression? policy change
7.Administrative/psychological? Police

and it’s cut off.

Reported for intl dialectic.

Police policy reform
1. Required amount of community service hours per ???? in respective areas where they will serve.
2 Required amount of community service prior to receiving gun and badge in respective areas they will serve
3. Mandatory meetins with victims of police violence prior to joing the force.
4. Appropriate funds to data warehousing and dissemination from body cameras.
5. Revamp of Authority: Lethal Force training- must be citizen approved.
6. Hands up Apprehension policy change.
7. Administrative/psychological police ??? ???? ??? follow up.
Can't see the rest.

Okay, fuck you, site formatting.

Lurk moar newfriend.

Roast in hell, faggot. It should know to truncate formatting when there are no ASCII characters between the underscores.

Ooh, we got a salty one here.

Don’t be a faggot and you won’t be called out for being a faggot. Simple.

Calm down friend, I am contractually obligated to give you shit when you fuck up site formatting.

0.5 upvotes have been deposited into your account. Thank you for working with 8ch Industries, a division of 2ch Corp.

Aww yeah, that's the good stuff right there.

IDK you stupid googles it looks like this based user just CSI'd that shit.

1-2 aren't terrible, but they're a little idealistic.

3 starts to get even more idealistic. How do you verify those victims of police violence? How do you know what constitutes police violence? etc etc

4. "They be privieleged, so give them more money!" I mean sure the cameras would be great but only because they could redpill a fuck load of people.

5. Stupid. Civvies don't get what it means to be in action.

6. Again, what does that mean? If they have their hands up they can't be shot? That's a playground-tier rule.

7. Illegible, can't comment.

8 "Positive Police" lmfao, but the rest is illegible so no Idea.

No point in using nigger censors on non indexed site like 8ch faggot.

It looks like they're making sure they don't accidentally burn down a fried chicken joint.

BLM is a communist group, of course they have a fixed, predefined agenda that they stick to.

If my GF did that to me I would just respond "Okay, sure"

They want cops to clean up their garbage.

Since the cops will be disarmed, they will be subject to harassment and humiliation by community blacks. An effort to break them and make them obedient (if not quit outright so there are no or fewer cops)

Gaslighting cops for doing their jobs whenever it becomes nessisary to use force

Probably a good idea anyways. If only to protect the cops from the media.

Niggers expect cops to retaliate only after a bullet or knife blade has entered into his person.

Niggers gain diplomatic immunity if their hands are in the air.

Police regularly get indoctrinated and brainwashed by niggers or cuck psychologists.

Cops have to mind their manners and not hurt nigger feelings.

Niggers want to make the police their bitches or make them ineffectual.

plan:

Maybe if the community you run wasn't such shit it wouldn't need all that service

All goons are going in the ovens.

Anyone watched the videos of the guys getting shot? What's with how the girlfriends just keep repeating "you BETTER not jus kill him, i KNOW you not jus kill him" kinda robotically, as though they have no emotional investment but are just annoyed/ indignant

adorable cosplay, but her tits are about three sizes too small for that character.

No, even if you type in the website address directly, it won't show us on jewgle.

So the true goal of the BLM is to brainwash cops with cultural marxism before they get their badge.
This is huge.

I guess most cops did not go through the indoctrination at university, so they have to get them at work instead.
When I worked for a government department that employed mostly no degree having, working class types, the training and new initiatives from (((HR))) got more pozzed every year.

no, the niggers came up with the body camera demand on their own. they don't know that cops with body cams have proven MORE likely to use lethal force, not less, because they know there will be airtight evidence to exonerate them when they get charged in order to appease rioting dindu shits.

again, only actual niggers are stupid enough to think that forcing prospective cops into contact with niggers will have any effect other than creating more redpilled, more race-realist cops. soros only wants the riots and destabilization. he doesn't even need the cops to be brainwashed - the fact that the mainstream media and most "polite" opinion is BLM-sympathetic proves that yuri b was right, the US is already brainwashed and demoralized beyond andropov's wildest dreams.

I'll look into this.

CSI is real in current year.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1063520306001199