Gender Dysphorian Pregnancies

Males who went through sex change to become fake females will soon be able to get pregnant.

Can you imagine being a son of two faggots?

And instead of breastmilk they put their penises in your mouth and since you readily suck as an infant you get to drink their man-milk.

I know, right? Fucking faggots.

No they won't because they need the right hormones to create the babies but they are men so there is no female functions.

Women BTFO; how will they ever recover?

or maybe we could just tell them that they're actually male though?

they don't care. they're going to sink millions and millions of dollars and medical expertise that could've been used to cure infertility or reconstructing mutilated genitals to change a crazy person's body so that it fits their delusion.

Wait wait wait, you guys aren't seeing the real benefits of this. This means that a man can have a child without the help of a woman. This means that you can finally have your own daughter and thus raise your own loli without the corrupting influence of adult 3DPD. To put it in more normalfag terms, you wouldn't have to worry about your bitch wife taking your kids away. This is seriously an amazing boon for men everywhere, and society overall.

I'm not a tranny, but I would sign up for this the first instant it is available.

Double dubs makes this a valid argument. But then again, if men can bear children we could kill off all women.

JUST

YOU FUCKING BIGOT!

preggo is my fetish can't wait for the fags to ruin that too

I bet you can't wait to see your first 6ft, fat, bearded man with a baby gut, huh?

Just you wait. I'll take being that 6ft bearded man with a baby gut if it means that I get my daughteru in a couple months, with no danger of a 3DPD divorcing me and taking her away.

dont need this anyway
humanity must be kept under a population of 500 million and weve already far exceeded that

Just bomb everything east or south of Paris. That solves that problem.

You could always adopt

While it is technically legal, they make it incredibly difficult for anyone to adopt, let alone single men.

True. I forgot we were born sex offenders.

well, now we need is sexbots, and we'll be able to have a civilization without 3DPD
a civilization that stand the test of time

hot

This is the ideal female body
You might mot like it
But this is what peak performance look like

Sexy as hell