I9 benchmarked

Jesus christ what a fucking embarassment

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-core-i9-7900x-skylake-x,5092-11.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when you dick around while your competitor catches up to you. This is the multi billion dollar company equivalent of doing your homework after it's due.

What the fuck am I meant to be seeing here?
The fuck is X axis?

Pic

The heat"""spreader""" is made out of what amounts to styrofoam

*to be

There was words circulating that management at intel had no fucking idea what they were doing for what, three years?

Apparently the nerds doing all the actual tech shit were quitting, wonder how much AMD can claw back.

It's a shitty graph but what they measured was the ∆T between the actual cpu and the heat spreader.

This is what happens when you use toothpaste instead of soldering the IHS.

Seems like Intels investment in diversity is finally paying off.

tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-core-i9-7900x-skylake-x,5092-11.html

Delid this

It may run hotter, but at least I know I am buying a CPU that supports diversity and has progressive values. I get to play great games like Gone Home on my Core i9 CPU, while money goes to Feminist Frequency! AMD simply can't offer such an amazing gaming experience.

To be fair though it seems skylake-x overclocks really goddamn well once you get the lid off. It's within the realm of possibility that I might give it a shot should my current machine die on me.

Looks like it's also within the realm of possibility that you get aids since you're such a gargantuan faggot

Like most large tech companies, they stopped hiring heroes.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

d-don't worry guise
Intel is s-still the best!!
o-only poorfags would buy AMD right? right?

why buy the cpu when you donate directly

Fuck Intel. I had a nice dream where I was buying old SGI Indigo's for dirt cheap, and then I wake up from my nap to this. Back in the shit again!

craft knife vs. glowing red hot 1000° CPU.wmv

Am i understanding the graph correctly? The heat spreader on this piece of shit is basically acting like a thermal insulator to keep the cores toasty warm?

Assuming AMD can get their shit together chipset-wise, i guess threadripper (nice gayming-tier name) would be the way to go? i9 series was clearly rushed out the door when Zen more or less lived up to its promise (85% of intel performance for 70% of the price) and the threadripper specs leaked.

what a fag

this is a quality joke

oh yeah

How does a multi billion dollar market leader company fuck up thermal grease?

Because half their employees shit on the street and the other half have gender studies degrees.

I wonder how it would perform if someone delidded, wiped everything off, then used some general thermal paste

Guffaw

INTEL WAS KANGZ AN' SHEIT!