THIRD ALTERNATIVE USING STATE MARTIAL LAW

This got removed immediately when I posted this on plebbit and cuckchan, so I'm gonna post this here.

_____

Aside from the president outright declaring martial law, congress may declare martial law with a 2/3 majority vote from all states, but there is a third alternative. Martial law can be declared by governors in individual states to suspend Article 1 Section 9 of the United States Constitution "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it." This allows the governor to jail any person for any reason indefinitely without trial or due process of law. But it also requires an unprecedented threat to the state that they otherwise would not be able to handle.

Given this information, here is how individual states can use their martial law powers to rig the election.

Imagine a scenario where Trump wins the popular vote on November 8th, but for him to be elected president with

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

yet another cancerous tl;dr thread with anime being used, sage.

Jew spotted.
Using ad hominem and also the typical

What kind of happening would even warrant such a thing?

Does anyone remember this? Also i believe just a day earlier an user said there would be some kind of attack on oct 10th or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law#United_States

Pick your favorite state declaration of martial law event. Mine is the Tulsa Race Riots.

Admin can you please sticky ths if even for a few hours? I believe anons should be informed about this..

There has been a lot of talk about potential happenings, like taco tuesday (10/4/2016) a subsequent version of 9/11. But for them to pull this off they need to declare martial law during that magical window between Nov 8 and Dec 15th.

Shutup the anime rule only counts for girl animes

Refer to:

This makes little to no sense. Why cause such a disruption which will make the populace angry? It is much easier if
Or if Trump still wins then

(((They))) can do plenty of things which avoids the needlessly loud and provacative action of martial law. This seems like contrails in the sky killing us tier idiotic. Its entirely possible to stop a Trump presidency from winning oe doing anything in more natural-seeming solutions then suddenly martial law, no more elections dictatorship.

Its not hard to spot A SHILL. You guys troll to make shekels. Us losers hillbilly rednecks as you call it shitpost as a passion.
For example
Theres a difference between a plate of food made with love towards a loved one than buying said same plate for them.

You will never master the art of shitposting. You lack disiprin and passion. :)

If these shills were properly trained, they could be very dangerous. But they aren't, If Hillary wins, expect a large scale state-sponsored version of Correct the Record. China does this and calls it "thought reform" using their 50Cent army of 280,000 shills. China has no more dissenting opinions on the internet. Do you want to be like China?

Im pretty sure most burgerbros already have some kind of gtfo plan incase she ((((((((wins)))))))).
Leaving that said i'd recommend burgerbros to not get involved in riots and just gtfo so they don't end up in fema camps..

OP I think you're onto something.

we're all bailing hard as fuck if the election gets rigged. personally going to nipland because I have buttcoin on a machine there and a semi qt nip who's down to get married for visa-swap I won't racemix, don't worry goys .

Eh fuck em nips
But try having some pure white kids too.
Whites have the obligation to race mix. But it isnt due to marxism. Its cus we fixing their shitty races. Doesnt mean we can't have a real white wife to have pures with

Bump

Seems very unlikely: this is merely one very complex & risky scheme among thousands of simpler potential strategies that would permanently damage many voter's trust in him to boot. What makes you think this is more likely than, say, fabricated evidence of Trump conversing with white supremacist groups, Russia, kiddie fondlers etc. They've already laid the foundations to introduce election-swinging "proof" of this nature, so why bother risking a revolt when they can just demonize him with politically indefensible crimes? Even if the public figures it out after the election, nobody will care half as much as if they started publicly jailing members of the electoral college.

We've had elections stolen before, and as long as the lies hold up through the election, nobody gives a damn that propaganda was responsible for swinging it. If anything they just feel dumb and blame themselves for buying it instead of blaming the propagandists.

Maybe take that as a hint.
Reminder that the election was not suspended in the War of 1812, Civil War, WWI, or WWII.

Do we have caps?

Fuck off newfag.

fuck off

Kill yourself and take the faggot OP with you.