A way better Wonder Womyn review than cuck reddit media

A way better Wonder Womyn review than cuck reddit media.

molly is the worst meme tbh

Molyneux was probably abused as a child.
There's no other reason he's so against a form of mild punishment used for centuries.

I liked his review of nuDooM

DUDE ARGUMENTS LMAO!

DUDE JOIN MY CULT LMAO!

DUDE DON'T DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILDREN LMAO!
Why are the alt right so retarded? They make the left look like intellectuals ffs.

Race hate is a hell of a drug.

Lol.

It's a mixture of low IQ, personal grievances and outright pettiness, they are a thoroughly unpleasant bunch of "people". Imagine being so insecure that you have to belittle entire races to feel better about your own faults…Such is life for racists.

cuck

What is he going to do Reeeeeee that she doesn't have a penis for 10 minutes straight?

I like to watch Stefano sometimes after terrorist attacks. He's usually got a whole timeline of exactly how it went down and what happened then he makes a heroic little rant about Western Civilization. I like that stuff. I don't know why he thinks he should rant about wonder wymyn and cinema.

I know you are but what am I?

Im Rubber. You're Glue!!

He's a fucking anarchist.

To summarize:

-He likes the twist that it was a government official promoting the war all along.
-He thinks Chris Pine carries the film.
-Disgusted by Themyscara, says the whole amazon thing's very feminist and unrealistic.
-Complains about Pine's character sacrificing himself and the constant male disposability. The male villains are all killed, the single female villain is spared because vagina.

So basically he tells his cult memebers exactly what they want to hear? What a shock. Not.

(dubbed)
Praise Ken!

Go back to 1992.

How can racism be real if race isn't rael?

Nice try, now try again, you petulant little child.

Now this sounds like a good time.

Who's the strawman?

Because the aut-kike is controlled by jews.

I can't even imagine what it's like to be this pathetic.

You know what you did. Now you are just digging even deeper.

I'm one of the people you quoted and I don't understand. It's pathetic to be opposed to race hate and bigotry in general? Seriously? If that's the case then I am proud to fit your definition of the word. Judging from your filename you should know better than this, it's time to get real.

But how can racism be real if race isn't real?

How can anything be real?

You're cute.

How can racism be real if race isn't real?

He claims his mother physically abused him all the time growing up. She probably just slapped for doing stupid things and he took it personally.

How can realism be race if real isn't race?

NOW WHO'S TAKING THE PISS DRUMBFSCUMKINS

Nobody in this thread said race wasn't real Holla Forumscuck. Try again let's see how retarded you really are.

Racial realist is a code word for real racist.

DONATE

So if race is real, so are racial differences. So niggers for example are on average not really people, do to their low IQ.

literally who?

seems like a tait bhread to me.

ONE DOLLA

oy freaking vey that is both the most jewish and homosexual (but I repeat myself) "guy"… tranny? I've seen

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Exactly! I myself am completely intolerant to bigotry of any form.

What is a race ist anyway..?

#Notallracistsarebad

kek Holla Forums is where leftycucks are still allowed to post

my foreskin fell off after watching this talmudvision masterpiece

FEED ME MORE

Waiting to hear how its virtuous to be ignorant of race because immigrants make good tacos or something.

I can't wait until the cuckmander(f) in chiefto loses next election.

LMAO go link that bigot elsewhere kid

This is pretty inoffensive. Shame that it wasn't a proper interview.

Molyneux says his mother was a loose women. She is also Jewish. There is the source of all Molyneux's problems.

CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH YOUR FAMILY AND ONLY LISTEN TO ME

what's wrong with that? r u a wacist user?

>>>Holla Forums

Thank you for making me laugh.