DESIGNATED SHITTING TAX

So next year, anyone who lives in Chicago is going to have to pay a shitting tax.

SHITTING TAX
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

T
A
X

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dGfDj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>archive.is/dGfDj

What? Chiraq is going to start having to pay their water bill and they're chimping out over it?

Basically, (((Rahm Emmanuel))) is going to start taxing human waste in order to pay for the failing pension for city employees.

The fund only has enough assets to cover 32 cents of every dollar owed to retirees and current employees.

Make Outhouses Great Again

So does that mean the Pajeets are going to move in, or move out?

They already pay for water and sewer services like everyone else, but next year the tax will increase 30%, and not a single cent is going to fund water and sewer upgrades, but instead to fund the fucked up pension.

PAY TO POO IN THE LOO!

POO POO PEE PEE PAY PAY!

NOW YOU NEED TWO KINDS OF PAPER TO POOP!

WATCHING YOUR CASH GO DOWN THE DRAIN!

PANIC OF THE PLUMBING!

PAY PER POO

I say Chicago needs

DESGINATED SHITTING STREETS

Just shit at night. They don't have streetlights cause the can't afford them.

COUGHING FIT
TAX ON SHIT

Free markets would fix it by competing with their unique pay per poo method. Government status - btfo

And If you decide to go full pajeet, they call it piracy and fine you.

DESIGNATED

I seriously hope none of you guys are doing this.

There will be a move toward communal toilets just like the Romans did with latrines. That way everyone can pitch in together for a
DESIGNATED SHITTING ZONE

feels good meng.

I have no idea what to do and regret it daily tbh

Everyone outside of Chicago hates Chicago. As long as it's not going to apply to the rest of the state nobody will care, and if it does you can bet your ass the massive amount of people with septic tanks in the country aren't going to put up with it.
What the fuck are they going to do?
Shut off our water? We pay our fucking water bills. Government get the fuck out of my goddamn business, fuck.

Maybe it would create jobs by employing people to become designated poo disposers. You shit in a bag, and then they carry it to a communal dump.

I've been posting the occasional future happening thread on public pensions for over a year now. This is a good example where the public pensions are started to massively increase taxes in a futile attempt to make up for the massive under funding. The pensions are completely and totally fucked, mathematically impossible to fund at this point especially at 7%+ assumptions on the market.

Mark my words faggots, public pensions are going to destroy the entire economy when they start imploding.

have started

Oh and btw, any stock market correction at this point is going to ignite this bomb.

I know I'll never see my Illinois-based pension. One of my co-workers is planning to retire a year early to try to get at least some slice of the pie before it's gone.

HA HA LIBERAL UTOPIA
HIGH PRICED SHIT!!!

removed the nigger and fixed it

You choose to work for them, enjoy the shit cookies.

I never wanted a pension anyway, I planned to only work the job while in college and then quit, long before I even qualified for a pension.

Top Kek. Just when you think the Facebooks couldn't Facebook any harder, they manage to tax shit.

PAY PER POO POLICIES!

This shitty new cuckchan meme needs to die.

((( )))

Fuck off Milhouse, your oath circles don't work here.

Wow, what a great plan. I'm sure that won't have any negative side effects

=/n/==

Holy shit m80. Fireworks in ChirAfrica this decade FO SHO.

kek'd

These commies have been paying themselves fortunes and have awarded themselves even bigger pensions. Now that they have finally ruined what was once one the greatest cities in america, they literally have to tax people's shit to continue living their lavish lifestyles.

They did something similar to this in my shitty little city when they were short on funds.
Expect a major lawsuit in regards to this bill on the water as in a nonapportioned tax scheme.

Unlike the democrats , India never done a poo tax

All I know is, if I lived in Chicago i'd be pissed off over this shit.

I laughed.

Fuck this chimp-ridden city, I'm out.

Chiraq deserves everything they get.

At which point does it become acceptable to just firebomb the place? There is nothing of value there, only demise. Why not start fresh after cleaning out the place?

Trying to move out but nobody is hiring.

Not sure if you're talking about kikes, niggers or shitlibs. This is clearly entryism

Next they're going to tax you for breathing. How jewish can you get?

Fuck, the shitposting trip was still on

So when dose Chicago become the new Detroit? Whats the white demographic of Chicago now, 30%? I'm sure everything's gonna work out fine.

there won't be any functional indoor plumbing by this rate soon anyway

Except for the Allepos. Cause fuck Gary Johnson. the ignorant bastard.

Jewish noses will shrink over the generations if they implement that.

Shitcago is a corrupt hellhole run by Jews and niggers. Anyone intelligent should leave ASAP and let it waste away into Detroit II.

Yuropoor here. Shit is already "taxed" as per liter used, also square meters or areas with drainage are "taxed" too. At least if you use your own water or water on your own land, you just can and nobody gives a fuck, not like in Arizona were corporations called dibs on rain.

Wait, Chicago… isn't that the shitty with an all black council?

Be it a lesson for those who think shitting into the gene pool has no consequences.

Just tax my shit up

I spent a summer job working with an actuary. Essentially they are redpill factories.

This was 25 years ago. I always knew I would never see a pension so I never bothered looking for a job with one.

Montreal is booming. Learn French.

fuck this state and fuck this city
I wish I could move out fam