How Do I Kill My Ego

I would like to divorce my conscious mind from any remaining sense of 'self' or identity, both intellectually and emotionally, and ascend to a higher state of awareness. I want it all gone, dead, destroyed – It only holds me back.

How do I do it?

suicide

Long hiatus to the wilderness.

Meditate

t. Ahmed

Experience realities that would make this 3d illusion to look like a dull dream, because it is. You know you can read all the books, listen to all the talkers but until you experience your self it's irrelevant.

Your "self" is an integral part of your worldview. Without it you have no reason to even breathe.

you're canadian you already have nothing

So you want to alienate yourself even more, till you rip apart every inch of what it means to be you in order to inmmerse in the void that you misunderstand as awareness.

t.johnsmith

Nen is the Father of Gods, he is the father of Kek.

Nen is the one who made Satan and tell him to praise his son Kek, but Satan refused. And Nen kick him from heaven,

And like Satanism, Nenanisme You need to do some fucked up shit to make you weak consciousness distroyed.

You need to draw a Nenagram (a shape with one circle and one triangle and a 6 point shape, like the 9 personnality type shape) in the ground with moutard, and you in the center say this "Oh! Nen the Father of Gods! Help me to ascend to a higher state of awareness" 999 times with your abs strongly contracted, then after that you will be in a new conscious state.

And every time you keep contract you abs you will get to that conscious state. you need to do this only one time.

I wish to expand and isolate my awareness in order to experience an unfiltered perception of both reality and mind. Termination of awareness is not what I'm after, not yet.

How? What realities?

My "worldview" is a materialist, fatalistic one, devoid of any meaning or value beyond what I consider to be illusionary. The destruction of the self would just be one many sacred cows that I've sacrificed upon the altar of understanding. I stand with little left to lose, and I'm already too far down the rabbit hole to have a hope of getting back up – nowhere else to go but further down.

Yes.

I think LSD is more my speed, but I don't know any niggers, so I wouldn't know were to get any.

oh god I love big butted gooks

Years of disillusioning yourself to the world so that you become a robot. I've nearly done it.

pay more attention, u adhd sperg. Ego has nothing to do with this

this is a concept in zen buddhism
i would start looking into how to achieve mushin no shin (無心の心)

Achieve this! *whips out dick*

Saging my own bread to spite you.

Know any /lit/ stuffs you could recommend?

hnnnnng

ikr

how do we convince asian women to start getting fit so they can develop their butt properly?

jfc my dick

Why are you into racemixing, Slovenia

Who said anything about having children? Stop projecting.

It's like fucking a horse or a dog and then saying it's no biggie because you have no children. Kys if you're white and you're tapping non-white ass.

Racemixing with the top of the crop of any race is preferrable to settling for the average specimen of your own race.

this.

I'd feel the same if I were a slav.

And this is why you're mediocre.

You have no power over what other people choose to do with their lives.

god damn I would pump all of her orifices full of semen

Nope, I'm stating that everything you say is irrelevant and I don't give a shit about you. You don't affect my life or how I live it :^)

#justgirlthings

Less of your fag shit, more asians.

this tbh

Typical anglo who thinks everybody accepts his slave morality and thinks SOON.jpg is just a meme.

It's satisfying to know that each and every one of you degenerates will end up getting bogged tbh

big if true

This
Now go

I can help you on your path, but you must first answer this question

What do you mean by I? Show me the “I” that you speak of.

now let's get back on topic

no, u already r retarded

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you reiterate?

Try dmt, I heard the main side effect is ego death.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa