To the pedos of Holla Forums:

To the pedos of Holla Forums:

What do you think of mentally retarded people?

When I was 17, I used to walk home with a 19 year old girl with Downs Syndrome. She had the mental age of a child and from the conversations I had with her, she had the brain of a child too.

Personally, I don't feel any attraction to these people at all because I just can't get past their ugly physical appearance. But I'm curious to know what other people (including pedos) think about them.

I dont like them tbh

sucks to be them i guess

other people here (not a pedo). i would love to start by pointing out how boring and shitty your country is. everything with down syndrome should be aborted or enslaved. enough is enough. pandering to retards isn't getting us anywhere.

They're exhausting

this, forced abortion when?

you are not from iceland, you can't say shit

stop making these shitty treads

I endorse it. She is on your level and suits you well.

Pedos would have no interest in those hideous creatures.

tbh i shun them and think they should be aborted if detected early

It's never too late.

But if the "hideous creature" has a mental age of 6 for example, then aren't they pretty much the same as 6 year old girl trapped in an ugly woman's body?

t. retard

No because a 6 year old is not retarded. The AI of Minesweeper is capable of more depth than a 'tard.

Surely it depends on the tard?

There are downies with college degrees and drivers licenses for example but those are exceptionally rare.

They are not fit for life. They are a burden on family, state and the public. Environmental polluters.

tbh i think that anyone that isn't able to push the human race further. (by that i mean anything, by having a job you are helping society)

if the only thing you are capable of is being a retard you don't belong here

It's not about who they are inside, it's a physical thing. If you're into huge tits, you're gonna gravitate towards girls with huge tits, rather than girls with mosquito bites who act/feel like they have huge tits.

you're from new zealand, you are shit.

much better than america tbh

Amen brother. I'm tired of all these cucks trying to treat retards like normal people. You don't take a paraplegic rock climbing, so why the fuck would you socialize with someone who is mentally incapable of doing so?

I wouldn't be attracted to a retarded child either. It's not the lack of ability that attracts me.

I feel sympathy for them. For all we know, we only get one life. There isn't evidence of an afterlife, either, so we're all given just one shot to live good, fulfilling lives, and they won't be able to enjoy life to same degree that most people will. Of course, being a pedophile means that I won't either, but at the very least I enjoy a good number if not most things most other people enjoy, outside of a fulfilling love life.

Obviously, this is just my stab at the question, and it shouldn't be taken as a truism or anything like that.

What happens if she's actually cute?

i don't like the minds of children i like their bodies

If you can't be a productive member of society you deserve no right benefiting from others hard work.

There are 2 things you should follow as a human (imo):

-Reproduce
-Improve society in some way, shape or form

false

r u retarded yourself?

Then you are officially retarded.

whelp, being on 8 chan pretty much disqualifies you

This is true 100% percent of the time always for all people with no conditions
There is only one thing you should do and that is make yourself happy. Just as you previously implied where society owes you nothing, you owe society nothing