8/pol/ jews

8/pol/ BTFO

8/pol/s board grown attention whore and radical right-wing e-celeb Lauren Southern turns out to be coal burner who fucked around with niggers since she was 13 and is still continuing dating them.

Holla Forumstards scattered in tears. What's the meaning of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
archive.is/kI3LA
2ch.hk/cute/res/4881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Holla Forums hates her, stupid goy

This has been known for, like, two years now. She's also a partial jewess, btw.

She is a Canadian right wing white ultra nationalist from Holla Forums. There is a lot controversy to her because she like dating people form African decent. Holla Forums was mostly promoting her during 2015/2016. She and the Jew Ezra Levant have collected a lot of money from the Holla Forumstards including Imkamfy who donated 200 Bitcoins to her. She then went on dates with niggers.

k, cool opinion
any proof of that?
is Holla Forums one person?
we knew, unlike you
proof required
disgusting

Found her.

Stop trying to continue covering up Holla Forums. People are starting to wake up from you "red pill" lies.

Holla Forums BTFO haw wow dwuomph ewah wekowah?????

She's an e-celeb. Like all e-celebs they're total cancer which is why Holla Forums tries to avoid them (Milo, 'based mom', etc.), but they can still be useful at reaching people we don't.

Nope. (((They))) knew for a long time she's a jewess. That's why (((they))) delete threads about her. Negative attention, you see.

Her "Why I'm not married" video exposes her for the hypocrite jewess that she is. But of course the You-Go-Girl! drones and white knights can't bring themselves to downvote it into oblivion like they should.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

All you guys talking about Holla Forums well anytime I ever post a Laura Southern thread on Holla Forums I get banned… and it has been this way for years. They don't allow discussion of her or other ecelebs.

>(((they))) (((they))) (((they))) (((they))) (((they))) (((they)))
Laura STOP!!! You were banned from Holla Forums not because of your threads but because you were spamming ten of them each day.

And now you make fun of your own listeners? What a nasty lying cunt you are. Typical Holla Forumstards can only lie and make fun of their own listeners.

Bad Blood really can be mended.

Seriously though, Lauren was like a poster child for the Tradcucks on Holla Forums. In case you didn't already know this, there's a divide on Holla Forums between more isolationist men (You know, /r9k/ types) and the Tradcucks that constantly post pretty princesses walking nake in cornfields. The Tradcucks are the ones that worship pussy.

Naked*

ShareBlue BTFO on Holla Forums so here they come to shit up Holla Forums

This is the 1st time a Holla Forumstard think's I'm Lauren Southern because of the CAN flag of the proxy I used. Listen retard… you can tell from my post I dislike her… actually nevermind.

Lauren's a jewish, trendy, lolburg eceleb.
She is quite literally the opposite of what /po/ wants. If she didn't have a nice pair of tits nobody would care about her.

Literally everyone knows that user, it's been a thing year ago

She is precisely what Holla Forums is and she is precisely what Holla Forums wants. Holla Forums only started to deny her this year after her photos of with niggers surfaced.

Oh, really you mean like the other Holla Forums idol Richard Spencer? You aren't lying to me, you are lying to yourself.

Now you jumped on Tor to prove me you are not from Canada? Do you have some new form of undiscovered mental disability?

Take your drama and fuck off

We all make mistakes.

No such thing, she gets the oven just like all her "full-blooded" kin

At times like these, I wish Dresden had occurred 70 years later than planned.

Also Holla Forums probably isn't into 3D anyways, what's your point faggot?
Sage is a downboat now :^)

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I assume the people around you told you to not to commit suicide. Don't listen to them, they are wrong.

Everyone on Holla Forums knows Spencer is a CIA asset who's job it is to co-opt and contain the opposition. Thanks for telling everyone here you don't even go on Holla Forums, because if you did you would know this.

no u

You mean the sticky thread they had up to defend Spencer when he was hit in the face by the scat-faggot?

It was more about antifa fags going to jail for assault than abut Spencer

They were doxing the person who did it, there is a difference between doxing a leftyfag and sucking spencers dick. Spencer loves israel and set up the charlottesville controlled op. Anyone on Holla Forums who still even likes him after the latter is a retard who is from the_donald.

lol that doesn't even make any sense
just some eceleb twatter whore nobody cares about
this isn't cuckchan

Oh man….. Look at all of this lonely Holla Forumstards trying to sage the tread because I dared to expose their favorite eceleb attention whore. Holla Forumstards always get angry if you confront them with logic and rational facts.
Take away Holla Forumss attention whores and you take away their reason to live.

Fuck off Erza. I have no time for your daily faggotry.
Laura is pretty much the only thing you and most people on Holla Forums care about. You have nothing else except of her and Spencer.

fuck off Holla Forums

You're not exposing any truth. People have given you the answers but you just block your ears and scream "POLTARDS REEEEE". No-one on Holla Forums likes e-celeb fags, and by continuing to state the opposite despite being proven wrong, you are being a retard and deliberately obtuse.

Spencer threads and threads about Southern get bumplocked. I guess they must still like them huh? When the mods lock them and everyone sages the thread calling it e celeb cancer. But, in your deluded world that means they like them, wow cunt, get your head out of your ass.

That's interesting, because if you actually go on the current and past threads, no one gives a fuck. Everyone says GTFO e-celeb faggots. It's almost as if this whole thing is fabricated…
Like an assravaged shill or l'epic Holla Forums cockgoblin is trolling everyone on Holla Forums because s/he got banned on Holla Forums…

Low-energy shop. Also when will Krauts learn to differentiate between LaurA and LaurEN? Its cringey and embarassing.
projecting, der ewige leftypol?

pretty much this.

LET ME TELL YOU ALL WHAT POL IS AND WANTS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL VENDETTA AND NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS THE BOARD ANYMORE.
KIKE WAS GASSED FOR HIS POSTS
KIKE WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO EMIGRATE TO MANDATORY PALESTINE WITH HIS ASSETS VIA THE HAAVARA AGREEMENT

is literally surrounded by them.

This. You always know when a faggot shill has got b& because they come here and spout their anti-Holla Forums bullshit.

So op, according to your post history you do nothing but shitpost for a living. Do you have a job or do you live with your mom?

see this > >

Whenever you run out of arguments you turn into a pokemon.

I did and I answered as many of your gibberish posts as I can. You ignore fact that Holla Forums is allowing attention whores, they just limit it to one thread at a time.
Aggghr not again…. and no I was not banned from Holla Forums and I am not from Holla Forums. Also, one single guy screaming celebs GTFO is not "all". You are proven false once again and all you can come up with is calling me leftypol. This makes you literally a faggot.
You faggot
You faggot
You faggot

I don't feel embarrassed to not to remember the proper pronunciation of your shameful national attention whores name.
Don't forget gasp for air once in while.

Don't judge other people by who you yourself are.

this. part of the jewish strategy is to breed with the local population to better blend in. once a jew, always a jew. ovenworthy, every fucking one of them

You really want this to be true, don't you herr sperg?

That's not the flag of isreal.

ayyyy, you're right. Except those cucks did elect Merkel.

she's hot for a 31 yr old tbh

An especially triggered redditor must have made that

Over 100 replies only 2 sages.
Another based Holla Forums Richard Spencer thread.
Why not sticky yet?

You don't have proof to support your claim.

This thread was archived first time over 12 hours ago. Have another one.
archive.is/kI3LA

Read the replies, shill. They are universally getting shit on. But of course you know this already and persist in your weak narrative assembling.
You know there are more effective shilling methods at this point than D&C right? Also you might want to invest in a VPN/tor so you can shitpost directly on the board that its so painfully obvious you are obsessed with. I'm really not sure who you think you are going to reach though, even on Holla Forums.

Holla Forums isn't alt-right, you doofus. Who cares what some bottle blond slore does for her shekels.

First off,
Laura Southern is NOT even alt-right. She's libertarian. And as far as we know, Holla Forums is a natsoc board that despises libertarians.

Secondly,
it has never been implied that she wants to protect European culture.
She only wants to stop illegal immigration because she realised the people on the boat would die if they immigrated(imagine the risk they had to take when travelling). She's only putting them back into their lands so that they won't die.

Bullshit. Do you even know how much 200 fucking Bitcoins are worth?

2ch.hk/cute/res/4881.html

The Lefty faggot Kraut Kike has no Idea how much we hate that grandstanding CIA Spook. Explicit Faggot Spencer is a fucking fed and anybody who thinks otherwise are also feds.

Anyways why is Kraut hated in the scaekptickz community?

Cause he's Faggot Prime out of a gaggle of potent fags.

Germany attempted to save us from the Jews. Had we not betrayed them, we'd not be in our current situation.