Targeted

This dumb bitch was a major contributing factor to a mutual friends death. And she just keeps living life like she not half a murderer. Please consider ruining this dumb sluts life.

Twitter @allieshambles
IG baconitrain
fb allieshambles
‭1 (248) 255-2064‬

provide evidence or fuck off

NYPA

If I had physical evidence I’d be speaking with LE. She enjoyed watching our mutual friend dwendle and pass and then skipped the funeral.

I thought you fags had skills. My bad.

Email: [email protected]

IG: glitterandgoregeous

not your personal army faggot. GTFO.
Maybe if we're lucky she will help contribute to your death.

she seems pretty based tbh

Oh, that's different then. Let me just drop my dick, close my game, and put down my homework so I can prove I have skills to some PA requesting cum addict on a Jewish peace forum.

Dipshit. Our mutual friend was a 22yo girl with a debilitating disease. Slut face ensured our friend didn’t get another 10 years, and passed in 10 months. Act like less like fags and do something with your life.

If I'm going to do something it's not going to be serving you. Shit like this happens on the daily, grow some balls.

Said by a fag with zero skills. Nice accuses. Guess Holla Forums is full of 12yo and xboxers. My bad for thinking you guys could even move the needle at all. Should have gone to a better Chan anyways.

Yeah now fuck off.

i don't care that your friend died especially if she had a disease that just means she saved people a lot of time and money tbh

Said like a true pedo piece of shit. Y’all enjoy fapping to loli’s. Guess I’ll just have to do it myself.

Just by the tattoos alone, this bitch is dumb slut.

FUCK HER UP

Reported thread to the authorities

next you'll call me a racist too

shes ugly but would make a good rape
also this
post proof faggot

Same to you and you Mom faggot. Hope she chokes on a black cock and dies slowly.

Was she hot?

me too, my mom is a terrible person

What do you want, a death certificate? You want proof she enjoyed killing an innocent 22yo, than hack her and check her shit from the end of 2012 into 2013.

She was beautiful, smart, and innocent. And yes, hot too.

thats not a loli you dumb kike

Kek. You just made me chuckle.

Any pics?

Give backstory nigger

thank you! She’s not good breeding stock AND she fucks Mexicans.

gross

too old and too ugly - not interested

hey Ryan i just texted her and she already knew who was probably doing it you dumb fuck

Goddamnit Ryan ya dun goofed

lol fuck you ryan. tell her what he said and post her response. try to get ryan's dox.

This

she doesn't seem interested in talking to me but i'll try

then fuck off and find some sjws

she's asking for a link, should i?

Send her a link to the thread.

also, she's a fucking pig, spoiler that shit next time, especially if you are asking for help

this

Yes

these threads always end this way

tell her we are buried deep on the dark web in league with assassins and that you are a internet police super vigalante and that we need his info for her safety.
then send her a dick pic.
gets them every time.

all me, not even meming, every one i catch i do the exact opposite because it's always just a salted faggot trying to be a dick to someone

phone posting for obvious reasons

KEK

holy shit Ryan you are such a dramatic little bitch

kek he's not talking shit in the thread anymore

let's all listen and believe what the tattooed whore says

lmao get fucked ryan

She sounds guilty af. But OP never provided any proof. It's not meaningful but it was entertaining.

faggot

not ryan, but why are you assuming she's telling the truth?

why are you assuming that Ryan is telling truth and isn't just a crazy faggot who doesn't like this girl and wants us to do something about it?

the moral of the story is that nobody actually gives a shit and OP was a faggot.

the mods should filter OP to ryan for a few days

both could be

agreed

Can please post more Satania

literally all i post is satania

How do I subscribe?